Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    You guys are missing what Trump and this guy have in common, as well as what Trump claimed makes him be able to do this. You broke ass bitches cannot do what Trump and Mayweather can, because none of you are surrounded by sycophants who are waiting for their version of trickle down economics. Rich people can say and do shit like this, because unlike you... they don't have to answer to a boss on Monday.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    You guys are missing what Trump and this guy have in common, as well as what Trump claimed makes him be able to do this. You broke ass bitches cannot do what Trump and Mayweather can, because none of you are surrounded by sycophants who are waiting for their version of trickle down economics. Rich people can say and do shit like this, because unlike you... they don't have to answer to a boss on Monday.

That's you, stop being that guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jibberbox85 View Post
    It kind of is relevant being that Bill's popularity actually increased after the Lewinsky deal. The popularity boost for Bill does shows that there can be a bias towards one person over another, but I believe it's more so to do with Bill's likability (Charisma) over Trump's.
    It increased in large part due to the amount of money and what resulted from the Star documents. They were even read by members of Rage Against the Machine on MTV, because it was so ridiculous. Even Trump him self disagrees that it's charisma, that makes the difference:

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slate...r_in_1998.html

The quote you are looking for is why he won't run for president being 'you think he is bad with the women? Imagine me'. Is Trump also biased against him self?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    That's you, stop being that guy.
    I think your monitor is too small. I'm very obviously this guy:

Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

15+ Year Old Account
    I think your monitor is too small. I'm very obviously this guy
    Ok, either you don't watch south park or i didn't get the joke.
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    Ok, either you don't watch south park or i didn't get the joke.
    Don't get the joke... I've had my job change my hours to not miss new episodes a decade ago.

It increased in large part due to the amount of money and what resulted from the Star documents. They were even read by members of Rage Against the Machine on MTV, because it was so ridiculous. Even Trump him self disagrees that it's charisma, that makes the difference:

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slate...r_in_1998.html

The quote you are looking for is why he won't run for president being 'you think he is bad with the women? Imagine me'. Is Trump also biased against him self?

- - - Updated - - -

I think your monitor is too small. I'm very obviously this guy:

Regardless of how his popularity went up it still didn't go down during the Lewinsky deal. In fact, Clinton left office with a 70% approval rating which was higher than most other president before him. No matter how you put it if something like Lewinsky gate happened with Trump there's no way he leaves office with a 70% approval rating.

I'm actually a bit surprised that the liberals here didn't rush to "LOL HE'S AN ATHLETE!!!"

Oh wait, that's what conservatives do with practically anyone.

Floyd Mayweather is the kind of "real man" that gets off on having midgets piss on him while he bathes on horse cap.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWalkinDude View Post
    How are we defining men? People with a Y chromosome or whatever made up definition the millenials have created today. If it's the former, yes, every man talks like that.
    That's a curious statement, given that most of the hysteria is over male to female transgendered people who, as anyone who has ever met one can probably attest, absolutely do NOT talk like Floyd Mayweather.

10+ Year Old Account
    Regardless of how his popularity went up it still didn't go down during the Lewinsky deal. In fact, Clinton left office with a 70% approval rating which was higher than most other president before him. No matter how you put it if something like Lewinsky gate happened with Trump there's no way he leaves office with a 70% approval rating.
    It has nothing to do with popularity, Trump has been in Monica Lewinsky like scandals since the 80s. Trump's first wife very publicly caught him with his mistress. Trump's second wife resulted in being a single mother.

Maybe if Trump leaves the country in the same state as Clinton did, his popularity will be 70% as well. Because, here is what republicans had to say in 2000's party platform:

http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/?pid=25849

We meet at a remarkable time in the life of our country. Our powerful economy gives America a unique chance to confront persistent challenges. Our country, after an era of drift, must now set itself to important tasks and higher goals. The Republican Party has the vision and leadership to address these issues.
    Was GOP sounding downright progressive in our powerful economy, also due to Clinton's popularity?

Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    Well now.....

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.6032603e81dc

So glad people use sports figures as "role models" and someone to "look up to". Especially such a successful boxer as Mayweather. LOL.

Good job Ransath you really showed us. The discussion is over because a convicted wife beater, multiple times I might add, says how men should act or talk. I am so glad you find him to be a paragon of masculinity. Not like Mayweather is a small dick piece of shit who beats on women to feel like a man that is how you think men should be. I feel sorry for any women in your life because I bet they have to make "I walked into the door" excuse every time they go in public.

The significant difference might be that Trump bragged about sexual assault, whereas Clinton had a consensual - if ill advised - sexual encounter. Clinton would have left office with a dismal approval rating if his scandal was in the same vein as Trump's, and he'd have left office early, because he'd have either resigned or been impeached.

I also apparently have never met a real man in my entire life, because in over 30 years I've never encountered anyone that speaks like Trump.

In all my years of playing for teams or just doing things casually after getting older, I never heard anyone in a locker room brag about being able to get away with sexual assault.

There's been plenty of swearing, talking about how they wanted to fuck some hot chick etc... but no one bragged about assault or rape.

Which locker room does that exactly?

Well Trump sure is a "real man". He pays for all his "wifes".

Quote Originally Posted by Grapemask View Post
    The significant difference might be that Trump bragged about sexual assault, whereas Clinton had a consensual - if ill advised - sexual encounter. Clinton would have left office with a dismal approval rating if his scandal was in the same vein as Trump's, and he'd have left office early, because he'd have either resigned or been impeached.

I also apparently have never met a real man in my entire life, because in over 30 years I've never encountered anyone that speaks like Trump.

Both are crude, and both serve the same type of purpose of sexual crudeness. However, Bill was the acting President when the Lewinsky deal happened where as Trump was being audio taped without his knowledge on a bus 10 years ago. (Before he was the President)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grapemask View Post

I don't believe that's true. I think the only way Clinton would have left with a low rating, is if the economy was in the shitter or we got into some endless war or two. Unemployment in 2000 was 4%, US had a surplus (excluding interest), the deficit clock actually came to a near halt. We had a booming new industry and life as we knew it, changed more than what the cotton gin or even the car provided. The birth of Internet being main stream during that time period, was a modern version of the industrial revolution. The only 3 inventions I'd put above it, wheel, fire and the transistor.

I'm not giving Clinton credit here at all. In fact, I'm saying that the circumstances that aligned under his term, would simply prevent a negative opinion. When people are happy, they let the president get away with a blow job in the Oval Office.

Oh and the president that shifts US to reusable energy, will face the same reaction. It doesn't have to be on their action, can be circumstance. But, when clean energy can proliferate the country enough, we would be heading for an economic boom. Wind and solar would also likely land in middle America, not coastal cities where land is at a premium. In WA state, our massive clean energy plants are not in liberal Seattle, but across the cascades in conservative part of the state that wants to split off every other election. They provide high quality jobs, not ones that require a caged canary...
    Last edited by Felya; 2017-09-16 at 01:57 PM.

Deleted
    Wouldn't a real man choose for himself what he feels is real man speak?

I mean, it is pretty beta to have to rely on big strong athlete to defend a notion, bro.

As other people said, okay, let's say that Mayweather, riche and an athlete, can be pretty crude in locker talk and presumably have little difficulty finding willing sexual and casual partners (I hate to tell that to all the alpha males here, but, yeah, no one dispute that a rich guy have more success than a poor guy).

So. Are you Mayweather ? Are you an athlete by any definition ?

15+ Year Old Account
    Both are crude, and both serve the same type of purpose of sexual crudeness. However, Bill was the acting President when the Lewinsky deal happened where as Trump was being audio taped without his knowledge on a bus 10 years ago. (Before he was the President)
    True, on the other hand he never apologized for making those statements, but instead gave the "locker room talk, all men do this" excuse, he doubled down on being that kind of person.