Page 20 of 41 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Are the Blingtron bags ever going to show you what toys/pets you still missing like most pet battle bags?

I got Lil'Bling but since I'm not an engineer I sometimes forget what Blingtron packages I still need. Not really that important I guess, but more a quality of life change. Going to remember the bags contents in time anyway...

Quote Originally Posted by Marweinicus View Post
    Are the Blingtron bags ever going to show you what toys/pets you still missing like most pet battle bags?

I got Lil'Bling but since I'm not an engineer I sometimes forget what Blingtron packages I still need. Not really that important I guess, but more a quality of life change. Going to remember the bags contents in time anyway...
    Yeah, things like that will be added. It's just a matter of getting things added still as I imagine there are still at least 10k items missing. Plus would need to figure out a good area to place it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Yeah, things like that will be added. It's just a matter of getting things added still as I imagine there are still at least 10k items missing. Plus would need to figure out a good area to place it.
    Engineering profession, just like some pets would do it right?

Good to know though!

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account
    From the FAQ

How do I make the addon not pop-up when changing zones?
    You would uncheck the Auto Mini List filter in settings, or you can make a macro to pop minilist up in current zone.
    /script AllTheThings:GetWindow("CurrentInstance"):Show();

The window this script brings up never seems to update to the current zone, nor can I find a way to do it (without rechecking the Auto Mini List box). Any fix?

Quote Originally Posted by Beace View Post
    The window this script brings up never seems to update to the current zone, nor can I find a way to do it (without rechecking the Auto Mini List box). Any fix?
    Which zone is it not properly bringing up? Which zone does it bring up instead? I just tried it in a few zones and it is working. Once we can figure out what zones are giving you trouble we can further figure out what it is.

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account
    Which zone is it not properly bringing up? Which zone does it bring up instead? I just tried it in a few zones and it is working. Once we can figure out what zones are giving you trouble we can further figure out what it is.
    I haven't gotten it to work properly a single time. I remember Ulduar specifically, but I know there were more. I think it usually brings up a zone I was in earlier (possibly the last zone where I had the Auto Mini List box checked).

I will try it again later tonight and post back.

I haven't gotten it to work properly a single time. I remember Ulduar specifically, but I know there were more. I think it usually brings up a zone I was in earlier (possibly the last zone where I had the Auto Mini List box checked).

I will try it again later tonight and post back.
    Alright just let me know.

Things like Current Zone and what it actually brings up.

If it's the wrong zone then try /rl (if this doesn't work try /console reloadui ) then type the command and see if it brings up the correct zone.

Are you changing zones when you do it? Because zone changing *might* bug a manual load.

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account
    Some observations:

Use script on Antoran Wastes. Empty window. Check the Auto Mini List and it brings up the window with proper info. After this when I use the script, the window will keep showing up with the proper info.

Enter Dalaran. Window pops up due to Auto Mini List being checked, and the script brings it up properly as well.

Uncheck Auto Mini List. Enter Violet Hold (instance). Script brings up the window, but the content is from Dalaran. Nothing I do shows the instance content, except checking the Auto Mini List.

This is consistent with what I experienced before. The script only brings up the window, it doesn't update the content to the current zone, but instead shows the last zone where I had Auto Mini List checked.

When you tried it, did you have Auto Mini List disabled?

If I do a reload or relog, the script will simply bring up an empty box with no info in it, until I check Auto Mini List. Not sure what you mean about changing zones when I do it. I enter a new zone, then I use the macro (with the script).

This is 100% replicable for me.

- - - Updated - - -

Is it possible via a script to check/uncheck the Auto Mini List option? That'd be more useful for me.

Is it possible via a script to check/uncheck the Auto Mini List option? That'd be more useful for me.
    Alright, if you could please do me a favor and try this:

/script AllTheThings.OpenMiniListForCurrentZone();

I was just informed by Crieve/Imoldgregg that the other one is old and the FAQ hasn't been updated to properly utilize the more correct version to use.

If I remember right it is possible to set a keybinding for it under the keybinding menu.

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account
    Alright, if you could please do me a favor and try this:

/script AllTheThings.OpenMiniListForCurrentZone();

I was just informed by Crieve/Imoldgregg that the other one is old and the FAQ hasn't been updated to properly utilize the more correct version to use.

If I remember right it is possible to set a keybinding for it under the keybinding menu.
    I've only tried it in a couple of zones so far, but it seems to work perfectly. Thanks!

I've only tried it in a couple of zones so far, but it seems to work perfectly. Thanks!
    No problem! Glad it worked. When you originally linked the one you used my brain just thought it was the newest one and I didn't realize it was the old one. So I apologize about that.

Also, don't forget if it makes it easier you can just set up a keybinding for it as well under the Keybindings option when you hit ESC.

10+ Year Old Account
    ALL THE THINGS 1.3.3 has been Released!
    - Added check boxes for most tooltip entries.
    - Lots of other stuff, read the change log on curse for more information!

Author of ALL THE THINGS - Collections addon for Completionists

Curse only has 1.3.2 for download. Maybe it takes a while for the update to show itself

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Planetdune View Post
    Curse only has 1.3.2 for download. Maybe it takes a while for the update to show itself
    Try a more direct download approach: https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/267285-all-the-things

Author of ALL THE THINGS - Collections addon for Completionists

Through what page?

https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/267285-all-the-things

That had 1.3.3 last night when we pushed it. Now it's showing 1.3.4 for me as we pushed it this morning to include the new Pirate's Day toy and a few other things.

Deleted
    I really love the addon, but is there a way to turn off auto updating my collection on log-in? It really annoys me to wait 10 seconds before i can start doing things in the game because nothing loads.

Through what page?

https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/267285-all-the-things

That had 1.3.3 last night when we pushed it. Now it's showing 1.3.4 for me as we pushed it this morning to include the new Pirate's Day toy and a few other things.
    This works indeed. It was the Curse client itself that was lagging behind a bit.

This works indeed. It was the Curse client itself that was lagging behind a bit.
    But that was the curse page so that's why I was wondering. You might need to clear your browser's cache if it's not pulling the newest web page.

Great add-on. My two wishes for making it even better:
    - option to turn off auto-refresh on startup
    - option to turn off display of the list when entering a zone

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by HuxNeva View Post
    Great add-on. My two wishes for making it even better:
    - option to turn off display of the list when entering a zone