Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

I think we've come full circle back to "just locker room talk." Time to stick a fork in this one.

Yet another ridiculous story to fill fox news airtime. Really good for getting the base to hate the left.

Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    (snip)
    The president of the United States is using his office to push a private company to fire one of their employees because she said something bad about his delicate snowflake orange self but it's the left that's the problem

I want you to imagine if Obama did this, would you be blaming conservatives?

Pretty much this. They have every right to be that way. But we have every right to watch FS1 instead.

Also, calling Trump a white supremacists is just silly. Making a bit of a verbal gaffe does not magically make someone a Hitler worshiper.
    That's...not at all the same thing?

The notion that ANYONE who lived their whole life in New York, could be a white supremacist, is just a bit silly of a notion.
    Uh...New York City is one of the most segregated cities in the nation. What is your basis for this?

What we are seeing, with all this violence and vulgar speech, is that the left doesn't care to, or can't, debate their ideas in the public arena.
    The left doesn't debate your ideas because they don't want to legitimize human rights abuses.

They can't articulate why they are right, or why you are wrong, so they just call you a Nazi and throw a brick at you.
    If you can't understand why arguing for human rights violations makes you a bad person, I don't know what to tell you.

These are not intelligent people. The American left is in major trouble politically, and that will put the rest of us in danger from their violent ways.
    Really? The majority of Americans agree with us.

Exhibit A
    Exhibit B
    Exhibit C
    Exhibit D
    Exhibit E
    Exhib...

You know what? Nevermind, you're not going to read any of these.

I think it's pretty clear from some of the things Democrats say, that they themselves are the racists, and they are projecting upon the right. It is they who have viewed the world through the lens of race for their entire existence. At no point in US history, has the Democrat party been wholly focused on anything but race.
    Please prove that ackowledging the existence of race makes you a racist.

You're the smart one here, right?*

Their sick ideology, that judges by the color of skin, instead of the content of character, is what causes all this division.
    Quote something else from MLK Jr.
    Last edited by Zython; 2017-09-16 at 06:33 AM.
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

10+ Year Old Account
    Huckabee Sanders is getting hit with ethics violations complaints for " intent to influence, solely on the basis of partisan political affiliation, an employment decision or employment practice of any private entity".

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/227

- - - Updated - - -

Huckabee Sanders is getting hit with ethics violations complaints for " intent to influence, solely on the basis of partisan political affiliation, an employment decision or employment practice of any private entity".

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/227

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    The president of the United States is using his office to push a private company to fire one of their employees because she said something bad about his delicate snowflake orange self but it's the left that's the problem

I want you to imagine if Obama did this, would you be blaming conservatives?
    Source please for Trump quote saying what you claim. One of his STAFFERS said this was a fire able offense, based on their prior actions, and she is right as rain. This network is so over the top biased, they are losing viewers and readers in droves. It used to be NOBODY on cable could top ESPN, EVER. Now they are getting beat by cable news, rofl.

Source please for Trump quote saying what you claim. One of his STAFFERS said this was a fire able offense, based on their prior actions, and she is right as rain. This network is so over the top biased, they are losing viewers and readers in droves. It used to be NOBODY on cable could top ESPN, EVER. Now they are getting beat by cable news, rofl.
    Check out Trump's twitter rant demanding an apology and the staffer you are talking about is a white house spokesperson. And yea ESPN is going down because of Trump not the long term trend of cord cutting and the years long downfall of expensive sports packages yup it's all about politics

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    No one is stopping Trump from arguing that he is the good kind of white supremacist. Remember, both sides...
    Something like, if blacks can have black pride and latino's have latin pride and natives their native pride, why can't whites have white pride? I mean... I get it, both sides. I celebrate Hetero pride day afterwall.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Check out Trump's twitter rant demanding an apology and the staffer you are talking about is a white house spokesperson. And yea ESPN is going down because of Trump not the long term trend of cord cutting and the years long downfall of expensive sports packages yup it's all about politics
    Do you know any Conservatives that watch MSNBC religiously? I mean, sure we all tune in time to time, for the laughs. But I mean regular viewers who record a couple of shows and watch them daily. Do you know any Conservatives that do that? I'll guess you probably don't, or it's just one odd ball that wants to watch people he hates.

Do you know any Liberals that watch Faux News...err...daily? I mean, sure they all tune in from time to time, for things to become angry about. But I mean regular viewers who record a couple of shows and watch them daily. Do you know any Liberals that do that? I'll guess you probably don't, or it's just one odd ball that wants to watch people he hates.

Prior to 2015, ESPN was regularly watched by both sides, and the ratings were the best on cable, by a LOT. Now that they have chosen a side, their ratings are at lows not seen since the early days of the network. Do the math.

To your cord cutting point, FACTUALLY all ratings on cable are UP, not down. The current year is on pace to break TV viewership records. Yet, amid this, ESPN (and CNN) are seeing their lowest market shares in ages. Do the math.

To your "expensive sports packages" point, ESPN is part of the basic cable package of nearly every cable company in America. You factually cannot purchase cable in the US, without getting ESPN, unless you do it on AT&T's mega basic package that only has like 20 stations.

Do you know any Conservatives that watch MSNBC religiously? I mean, sure we all tune in time to time, for the laughs. But I mean regular viewers who record a couple of shows and watch them daily. Do you know any Conservatives that do that? I'll guess you probably don't, or it's just one odd ball that wants to watch people he hates.

Do you know any Liberals that watch Faux News...err...daily? I mean, sure they all tune in from time to time, for things to become angry about. But I mean regular viewers who record a couple of shows and watch them daily. Do you know any Liberals that do that? I'll guess you probably don't, or it's just one odd ball that wants to watch people he hates.

Prior to 2015, ESPN was regularly watched by both sides, and the ratings were the best on cable, by a LOT. Now that they have chosen a side, their ratings are at lows not seen since the early days of the network. Do the math.

To your cord cutting point, FACTUALLY all ratings on cable are UP, not down. The current year is on pace to break TV viewership records. Yet, amid this, ESPN (and CNN) are seeing their lowest market shares in ages. Do the math.

To your "expensive sports packages" point, ESPN is part of the basic cable package of nearly every cable company in America. You factually cannot purchase cable in the US, without getting ESPN, unless you do it on AT&T's mega basic package that only has like 20 stations.
    Are you high? ESPN is part of the sports package on a lot of cable companies a simple google search would have told you this. And I will take years of ESPN quarterly reports and data showing the decline over your blind devotion to what Trump says. Here's a pretty graph since it's hard for you to grasp.

ESPN peaked in 2011 get your facts right.

Edit: You are also wrong on CNN, stop getting your news from Trump.

Q2 2017 Ratings: CNN Has Its Most-Watched 2nd Quarter Ever Across Total Day

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...-are-way-down/
    Last edited by Draco-Onis; 2017-09-20 at 09:35 PM.

ESPN shouldn't be about politics. If you're working there then everything you do on social media should reflect that. Maybe it isn't fair, but it's a job they choose to have.

Trump has behaved like a racist with some of the things he's done and said over the decades. Although, I imagine most of the time he's just selfish and clueless and that could come across as racist in certain situations.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    Something like, if blacks can have black pride and latino's have latin pride and natives their native pride, why can't whites have white pride? I mean... I get it, both sides. I celebrate Hetero pride day afterwall.
    Dude! Go for it! We have a Bavarian march here in Washington and I wear a 'kiss me, I'm Irish' sticker on during st Patrick's day parade. I'm sure you have well thought out reasons. Why would anyone object?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Oberyn Martell View Post
    Saying the truth might matter too though.

Trump is the typical piece of shit and low intelligence idiot who you could expect supporting racism. Willing to bet my right arm that he is a major bigot, being a narcissist usually means you'll cling to finding yourself and your own qualities (skin color) being superior to all others.
    Sorry for your feelings

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    It's a silly argument that a 10 year old makes about his friend getting special treatment because he has gotten is tonsils out and gets to eat ice cream and then bitches and moans to his parents that he wants to eat as much ice cream as he wants too... despite there being entirely different circumstances... The attitude is that of being left out of "something" with no regard for whether it even makes sense for them to be included or not.

Do you just blatantly make shit up to support your feelings? Because that's what you just did, made a bunch of shit up.

Quote Originally Posted by Bdatik View Post
    Do you just blatantly make shit up to support your feelings? Because that's what you just did, made a bunch of shit up.
    If you have a source that counters my facts, feel free to provide it. /shrug

- - - Updated - - -

Are you high? ESPN is part of the sports package on a lot of cable companies a simple google search would have told you this. And I will take years of ESPN quarterly reports and data showing the decline over your blind devotion to what Trump says. Here's a pretty graph since it's hard for you to grasp.

ESPN peaked in 2011 get your facts right.

Edit: You are also wrong on CNN, stop getting your news from Trump.

Q2 2017 Ratings: CNN Has Its Most-Watched 2nd Quarter Ever Across Total Day

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...-are-way-down/
    You don't seem to understand how ratings work. CNN's overall ratings are up, as are everyone's. But their market SHARE is in massive decline. More people than ever are tuning in to watch TV, yet they are disproportionately NOT choosing CNN in the numbers they used to. These are just facts. You can't refute facts.

You don't seem to understand how ratings work. CNN's overall ratings are up, as are everyone's. But their market SHARE is in massive decline. More people than ever are tuning in to watch TV, yet they are disproportionately NOT choosing CNN in the numbers they used to. These are just facts. You can't refute facts.

Bingo that was my point and you've just proven it less people are watching TV and that affects everyone including ESPN, technology is rendering Fox News, CNN, MSNBC and everyone else obsolete. That has nothing to do with your mighty god kind Trump but a trend that has been going on for years, you are the one who is making shit up about how politics is the reason ESPN is in decline when I have just proven you wrong twice

Bingo that was my point and you've just proven it less people are watching TV and that affects everyone including ESPN, technology is rendering Fox News, CNN, MSNBC and everyone else obsolete. That has nothing to do with your mighty god kind Trump but a trend that has been going on for years, you are the one who is making shit up about how politics is the reason ESPN is in decline when I have just proven you wrong twice
    What? No, you are wrong. MORE people than ever before are watching TV. Overall ratings could not be more up. 2017 has seen record increases in overall viewership. Yet market share at ESPN and CNN is way down from prior numbers. Why are you arguing from a position of ignorance, when ratings are easy to look up?

You haven't proven anyone wrong. You just said I was wrong. If you want to PROVE I am wrong, you will need to provide facts counter to mine, not just deny I am right.

What? No, you are wrong. MORE people than ever before are watching TV. Overall ratings could not be more up. 2017 has seen record increases in overall viewership. Yet market share at ESPN and CNN is way down from prior numbers. Why are you arguing from a position of ignorance, when ratings are easy to look up?

You haven't proven anyone wrong. You just said I was wrong. If you want to PROVE I am wrong, you will need to provide facts counter to mine, not just deny I am right.
    Do you need another pretty little graphs to help you get it?

heck even kids tvs aren't safe

Let me know when you get tired of being proven wrong.