Page 46 of 51 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    That Supergirl WonderWoman(boots) commercial.
    So cringe. Much hurt.

Was just thinking, hopefully with the upcoming crossover we can have a little Alex vs Sara scene.

I wonder with what happened with Mon'El going thru that portal will be what the crossover is about, possibly the Legion? With him joining Legends post cross.

If Alex/Maggie are still a thing then the winter break cliffhanger will probably be timed around their wedding.

Promo. Is that Mac from Agents of SHIELD?

You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalcheus View Post
    Looks like it for me.

Looks and sounds like a different dude to me.

Good episode so far, they had a few Supercorp moments which was nice. For a moment i thought they got a new Maggie actor cause she looked so much different. Think its funny how this season baddie is just like Smallville S8. The hidden monster who's the friend, maybe we will get lucky and she ends up killing James too! IIRC her and Lena are supposed to end up becoming friends.

Wonder how things will Change at CatCo now, i wonder if she would of bought it if Kara didn't work there.

Few episode's i would like to see are, pink kryptonite (Valentine's Day?), power swapping (Alex, Lena, or Maggie), and a Black kryptonite would be fun seeing Alex having to deal with 2 Kara's at the sametime.

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Soul View Post
    Black kryptonite would be fun seeing Alex having to deal with 2 Kara's at the sametime.
    The whole episode should just be both Karas eating snacks and candy.

Quote Originally Posted by Nellise View Post
    The whole episode should just be both Karas eating snacks and candy.
    Lol yeah, them fighting over pot stickers and Kara chasing SG screaming "hey give that back and we agreed no powers!"

Could also see them bickering about who gets to hang out with Lena and write an article.

Solid episode. I need to hit imdb because I totally recognize that woman who discovered her powers from something else. EDIT: Oh, that's right, House.

Question: is Edge an established character in DC? And how much time will he have to hunt the Hulk now?
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

i like mean kara
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Question: is Edge an established character in DC? And how much time will he have to hunt the Hulk now?
    Yes, since the 1970s. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morgan_Edge

And last I saw, he wasn't chasing down the Hulk, he was getting shot in the head by a Quake LMD on Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

7+ Year Old Account
    kara is the 2qt2bstr8 kinda type i would love to see her get a gf on the show.
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

Of the four CW superhero shows Supergirl is my least favorite. I feel she was poorly written in early seasons and came across far too much like a young teen and not a grown woman (even a young grown woman). I dont mind the darker Supergirl we are getting this season and think it could be a good opportunity to grow her character. I am not a fan of how they are handling her sister and that whole relationship. I generally prefer how both Arrow and Legends deal with their gay characters. they make it a superhero show first and keep the the personal things with each character that are not related to the story arc in the background or as a side element. With Supergirl though I feel like i am getting a half hour of a superhero show and a half hour of Gilmore Girls or some other girl oriented show.

Others may like that split but i am not a fan. If I am watching a superhero show or movie I want it to feel like a superhero show, not a soap opera that happens to have superheros in it. So as far as my personal favorites i am ranking the superhero shows in this order: Gifted, Arrow, Flash, Gotham, Legends, Supergirl, and Inhumans.

I wonder if Kara will bring Lena as her +1 to Alex/Maggies wedding and also there "might" be a chance of Superman showing up in the X-Over. Its supposed to start out on SG and the wedding which Clark Kent would be invited to.

I just hope the show Exec and writers are smart enough to not make Lena go full evil. That would piss off more fans than the whole Supercorp shitfest that happened at SDCC.

I mean, I get why you have to for narrative purposes, but I'm really getting tired of the "talk first, apprehend second" method of superheroing that Supergirl and Flash do. Don't even give her (or him, in the case of Flash) the chance to put a whammy on you, just deposit her right in a holding cell before she even knows you're there.

The episode got better as it went on, but there really is no point for Kara not to tell Lena she's Supergirl anymore and so that's just going to continue to annoy me.

I mean, I get why you have to for narrative purposes, but I'm really getting tired of the "talk first, apprehend second" method of superheroing that Supergirl and Flash do. Don't even give her (or him, in the case of Flash) the chance to put a whammy on you, just deposit her right in a holding cell before she even knows you're there.
    It's another of those things where a guy with a rifle would tidy things up much faster than a super hero...
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

Quote Originally Posted by Dartz1979 View Post
    kara is the 2qt2bstr8 kinda type i would love to see her get a gf on the show.
    Now we're talking.

I could understanding it happening once while you're trying to figure out what the other person is capable of, but Kara did it 3 times this episode. The writing reminds me of Hulk Hogan wrestling, he gets beat up for the first half, then remembers he's really strong and proceeds to win just because.

I also think it's weird that no one seemed to notice or care that Supergirl damaged a Catco elevator/shaft/roof