Which one will be better? What do you think?

Which one will be better in Antorus and which legendaries will be bis? What you guys think?

Arms or Fury ?

Deleted
    I hope Fury, but as said above, it's just too early.

Yea i know its too early. I just want to know player's thoughts

10+ Year Old Account
    Arms, cause I like it better

Probably ring+gloves, dunno

I hope neither will be better and they will remain as they are currently. some fights are good for one spec, others for the other spec but overall they are close enough to stop all this stupid flip flopping backwards and forwards in my opinion.. unless of course you are a world first player? then sure..

You are right dude. I think i agree with you

Looking purely at set bonuses, to me it seems Fury's are better than Arms's. It also significantly buffs execute phase if you have Massacre/the legendary ring which most warriors will have at that point I think. I also believe Fury benefits more from the Crucible bonus.

So we'll see. A lot of Arms's power in T20 is based on their OP set bonus that was nerfed twice and is still amongst the most powerful. And their AoE prowess relies a lot on the equally OP Sweeping Strikes. I don't know how many sustained cleave fights we'll have in Antorus.

I'd bet on fury but it's too early to say for sure.

With those set bonuses and CoF nerf i dont think Fury will be fun or as at a good spot as it is now unless they really do some changes, hopefully the Artifact Procs buffed to be up more often.

Arm set bonuses just seem more fun, especially number wise, crit dmg, woohoo.

Permanent crit damage versus bleeding ehh.

Plus, seems like they are really trying to make us play Carnage
    Last edited by potis; 2017-09-13 at 11:50 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    i really hope fury is better or atleast close to arms. playing arms for 1 tier has been enough for me

My gut is telling me that arms and fury will be close together, but with fury being a bit better. Which is basically reverse of what we have right now, so either spec will be fine based on preference if you feel strongly towards one in particular. This is all just based on personal experience, my knowledge of the class, seeing the set bonuses and how strong they are, taking trinkets into consideration etc. Nothing concrete obviously as people said above it's too early to tell for sure, but based on all the above i think fury will edge out ahead slightly. Fury's tier bonus is actually really nice while arm's is meh, while fury as a spec in general tends to scale off of gear/stats much better than arms does. Only reason arms is even as strong as it is right now is because it got a complete rework that was overbuffed for a while and at the same time having a very strong tier set. Fury will lose convergence but may get a small buff to compensate also.

Helm + ring will probably be the best legendary combo, but it's also a possibility that we'll go helm + pants and actually drop frothing berserker for massacre. Archi and other gods will have to do the math and sims when antorus is a lot closer, but dumping rage on rampages as it comes with the helm + pants instead of waiting to cap on rage might end up being the way to go.

I hope Arms but I'm 99% certain it will be Fury by looking at how insanely OP t21 looks to become for Fury.

Warrior T21 Arms 2P Bonus - Colossus Smash Crit Damage Colossus Smash also increases your critical strike damage against the target by 0% for its duration.
    Warrior T21 Arms 4P Bonus - Mortal Strike Buffs WW/Slam Mortal Strike increases the damage and critical strike chance of your next Whirlwind or Slam by 0%, stacking up to 0 times.

Warrior T21 Fury 2P Bonus - Rampage Damage Over Time Rampage causes the target to bleed for an additional 0% of the direct damage dealt to the target over 0 sec.
    Warrior T21 Fury 4P Bonus - Recklessness Buffs Rampage When you activate Battle Cry, the damage of your next Rampage is increased by 0%.

Fury with helm and pants would be nice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    Warrior T21 Arms 2P Bonus - Colossus Smash Crit Damage Colossus Smash also increases your critical strike damage against the target by 0% for its duration.
    Warrior T21 Arms 4P Bonus - Mortal Strike Buffs WW/Slam Mortal Strike increases the damage and critical strike chance of your next Whirlwind or Slam by 0%, stacking up to 0 times.

Warrior T21 Fury 2P Bonus - Rampage Damage Over Time Rampage causes the target to bleed for an additional 0% of the direct damage dealt to the target over 0 sec.
    Warrior T21 Fury 4P Bonus - Recklessness Buffs Rampage When you activate Battle Cry, the damage of your next Rampage is increased by 0%.

Fury with helm and pants would be nice.
    i think the theorycrafting has legs + massacre ring ahead, keep the rampage dot rolling in execute phase

Quote Originally Posted by Mogai View Post
    i think the theorycrafting has legs + massacre ring ahead, keep the rampage dot rolling in execute phase
    How long is the debuff? with pants and helm i get rampages in pretty consistently.

How long is the debuff? with pants and helm i get rampages in pretty consistently.
    4 seconds.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yes but you don't use rampage in execute phase with helm and legs. Changes with the lego ring because it lets you use Massacre, which is already strong now but will be stronger with the next tier bonus.
    | Fractal Design Define R5 White | Intel i7-4790K CPU | Corsair H100i Cooler | 16GB G.Skill Ripsaws X 1600Mhz |
    | MSI Gaming 6G GTX 980ti | Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD | Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD |