Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    Sarcasm?
    /10
    DACA no longer being killed off is turning a lot of his support. I think many, if not most are fake, but burning your Trump hat is a thing on twitter now.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    So how does flooding the market with none producing consumers aid in that...? in your mind.
    LOL, I can almost bet they produce more than you ever will.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    Do you ever google a topic before posting on it?
    Nope. He gets all of his information from r/The_Donald and Stormfront, obviously.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hellboi View Post
    Too bad the Presidents of the past wasn't tougher on illegal immigration, now Trump is forced to fix it. He is fixing everything else, he will fix this as long as the Democrats stop trying to to stop him.
    He hasn't fixed anything.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellboi View Post
    Too bad the Presidents of the past wasn't tougher on illegal immigration, now Trump is forced to fix it. He is fixing everything else, he will fix this as long as the Democrats stop trying to to stop him.
    Trump is NOT fixing illegal immigration right now. Why do you think Democrats worked with him? Nothing gets fixed unless we hold his feet to the fire.

Do you ever google a topic before posting on it?
    No but it shows that you do... Finding something that agrees with you isn't the same as finding something that is right.

10+ Year Old Account
    No but it shows that you do... Finding something that agrees with you isn't the same as finding something that is right.
    A contrarian without facts, has some dictionary definitions, listing which will get me infracted. Got infracted for putting a 'u' in a very obvious part of 'contrarian'.

You are right that finding something agreeing with you, is not the same as finding something that's right. But, in both cases, without learning about the subject, it cannot be either. It's biased assumptions that have absolutely no merit, because you don't actually know what you are talking about. The difference you are experiencing is finding versus assuming. That's the issue, not agreeing or right, the key is the finding... something you didn't do, to claim either.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

15+ Year Old Account
    So no. Okay, that explains quite a lot, you're not getting your information from the wrong sources, you're not getting any information at all. The best part, in another thread you were arguing pro supply and demand while arguing in this thread that demand is bad when it's from the wrong people.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    Not in this case. Without some type of aggressive assurance to his voters this is a gain nothing, lose all scenario.
    So, you finally figured out that Trump doesn't give a fuck about ideologies and only is loyal to himself and his deals? Congrats, you are only a couple years behind.

He will do the fuck he can just to get what his ego wants and the democrats went for it. So yeah, lose some, gain some, no one actually believed he would win 2020 anyway.

So no. Okay, that explains quite a lot, you're not getting your information from the wrong sources, you're not getting any information at all. The best part, in another thread you were arguing pro supply and demand while arguing in this thread that demand is bad when it's from the wrong people.
    Yes I was. You where trying to say that by adding endless consumers without a equal or greater amount of consumers we all would somehow not be poor as hell...
    Last edited by primalmatter; 2017-09-16 at 04:37 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yes I was. You where trying to say that by adding endless consumers without a equal or greater amount of consumers we all would somehow not be poor as hell...
    No, i wasn't.
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

No, i wasn't.
    You made the point that more consumers are a good thing regardless of what they can contribute. I can't see how you where not making that argument,

Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    We'll see. There will be two groups of Americans who see him as traitorous scum, it doesn't matter if the reason for the conclusion is different.
    Another group is learning this truism:
    Regular reminder that Donald Trump’s core competency is not dealmaking with powerful counter-parties. It is duping gullible victims.
    -- David Frum (@davidfrum), 9:42 AM - 24 Mar 2017
    Help control the population. Have your blood elf spayed or neutered.

15+ Year Old Account
    You made the point that more consumers are a good thing regardless of what they can contribute. I can't see how you where not making that argument,
    You don't see a difference between adding consumers being a good thing because they drive up demand and adding endless consumers?

7+ Year Old Account
    Tell me again how the counter-protesters in Charlottesville were aching to be violent.

You don't see a difference between adding consumers being a good thing because they drive up demand and adding endless consumers?
    Demand for what?

Affordable homes and food?

Do we have a surplus of such basic needs that it makes sense to increase the burden on them?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    Tell me again how the counter-protesters in Charlottesville were aching to be violent.
    Attacking people with clubs and shields would be the obvious answer wouldn't it?

15+ Year Old Account
    Demand for what?

Affordable homes and food?

Do we have a surplus of such basic needs that it makes sense to increase the burden on them?
    You haven't answered my question. And i'm pretty sure you can google that stuff yourself.

You haven't answered my question. And i'm pretty sure you can google that stuff yourself.
    I have you simply are in complete denial now...

15+ Year Old Account
    I have you simply are in complete denial now...
    Denial of what exactly?

Denial of what exactly?
    That your very notion of how the economy works is utterly flawed from its conception to be honest.

15+ Year Old Account
    That your very notion of how the economy works is utterly flawed from its conception to be honest.
    You can always explain to me where i'm wrong, you know that?

You can always explain to me where i'm wrong, you know that?
    Have already several times.

Sadly the lesson is lost. It is only when you feel the sting of your awful Ideas that you may learn and even then your more likely to blame others.