Deleted

From what level hunters can wear mail ?

At armor skills when i press my spellbook i can only read that i get 5% spell buff when wearing mail at lvl 50 and i can wear only cloth and leather.
    I cannot transmog my items until i get mail so my question is when i get the ability to wear mail.
    Thanks for the info,
    Cheers

They changed it (I think it was done in 7.0). Hunters and shamans can wear Mail since level 1, warriors and paladins can wear plate since level 1 as well, and several low-level quests were adjusted to reward appropriate mail and plate rewards for them.

well back in the day (assuming it hasnt changed) is 40. Thats why you had hunters with the mail Scarlet Monastery gear on.

Before legion: 40.
    With Legion: 1
    Sometimes streaming on Twitch.tv, leave me a follow or a message if you like!

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    *tips m'fedora*

M'lady if you would be so kind to slob me knob seeing as I held this door open for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Darleth View Post
    Before legion: 40.
    With Legion: 1
    Correct. They changed it so Shamans and Hunters can wear mail armor from the start instead of level 40. Same goes for Paladins and Warriors with plate armor.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    They changed it (I think it was done in 7.0). Hunters and shamans can wear Mail since level 1, warriors and paladins can wear plate since level 1 as well, and several low-level quests were adjusted to reward appropriate mail and plate rewards for them.
    I have hunter all dressed in leather on lvl 28 created during wrath. Now i cannot transmog their gear.
    Thanks for the info.

Deleted
    They've also made most or all gear with mainstat and an armour type (ie, all but ring / neck / back / trinket) have all valid main stats. So all leather now has int AND agi, all mail the same, all plate has int and str. That also goes for heirlooms so you don't need to buy as many looms nowadays. I already had a full collection, but it's a nice buff for those going into their first alts.

Quote Originally Posted by Seweryn View Post
    I have hunter all dressed in leather on lvl 28 created during wrath. Now i cannot transmog their gear.
    Thanks for the info.
    Some of the sets have been converted to the new armor type to allow for that, and some have equivalents in both.
    Though anything not converted is as you describe no longer accessible to that class, though it would have only been so before as long as it was equipping gear not of its optimal armor type.
    Which under most circumstances, it wouldnt be doing at whatever point it had all mail gear.

You do lose the mix and match, or the other armor type as a levelling transmog though.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.