Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Isn't London under 24/7 surveillance

The free world is being led by that elderly relative that everyone has. You know, the one that turns up at Xmas and makes a few off-colour jokes about "natives", then keeps repeating the same thing and losing his place in mid sentence. The one that you always warn your female relatives to keep clear off, because after a couple of sherries he gets a bit "handsy".

Nothing about his tweets suggest anything but a shallow bigot slipping gently into senility. Which usually isn't a problem, except this one has nukes. It's a good job he is alienating every political ally and voter group in existence. Otherwise he might be able to get some of his puerile brain farts into law.
    When challenging a Kzin, a simple scream of rage is sufficient. You scream and you leap.
    Quote Originally Posted by George Carlin
    Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Douglas Adams
    It is a well-known fact that those people who must want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it... anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.

Deleted
    We could start by cutting Twitter-in-Chief's Internet.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Akaihiryuu View Post
    The additional funny part...Bill Gates isn't a "computer man". He's a glorified salesman. He barely knows how to turn a computer on. I guess he looks like a genius compared to Trump, but who doesn't?
    Come on, Gates worked with Apple as a coder.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by CostinR View Post
    Hmm, wouldn't it be technically possible to completely cut off the internet to certain countries where terrorists leaders are in?
    Which can be seen as an act of war, if it its possible.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    We're already at war, incase you haven't been paying attention the last 34 years.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsc View Post
    We're already at war, incase you haven't been paying attention the last 34 years.
    We? I don't think my country is at war with any other country.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    By WHOM exactly? Third rate countries don't that are barely any countries to begin with?
    "Life is one long series of problems to solve. The more you solve, the better a man you become.... Tribulations spawn in life and over and over again we must stand our ground and face them."

The Orange Turd strikes again. Again this moron trying to make policy statements in 140 characters on Twitter. I effin swear.

First he put it on Scotland Yard (obviously an intelligent leak) when Scotland Yard had no statement. S

Second he went quick to Islamist terrorist without knowing the facts. Remember Charlottesville, he stated he wants to get all the facts. He said he is the Best at getting all the facts. Yes people it's any conclusion but as POTUS maybe don't speculate.

Third, he mentions Travel Ban which I don't get connection from London stopping attacks in the U.S. More likely this might be a citizen or naturalized citizen.

Last but greatest is this dumb shit on his internet comment.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CostinR View Post
    By WHOM exactly? Third rate countries don't that are barely any countries to begin with?
    Like Romania?

But really, you don't see how it would be an act of war to jam a whole countries internet?

10+ Year Old Account
    The fact that Trump supporters actually still exist now, and still try to defend him boggles my mind... It's like the blind leading the blind at this point. If I had supported Trump I would have been out of that camp by now, it's okay to admit you were wrong we wont be mad at you. Are you Americans really that stubborn of voters... I can admit I voted badly on a number of occasions. Except this year, what little good that did lol
    Last edited by Orby; 2017-09-16 at 12:09 AM.
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Quote Originally Posted by Peggle View Post
    How will he Tweet though if the internet is cut off???
    probably part of his insane plan. he knows he's an addict and the only way for him to quit is for social media to be destroyed. his solution to global warming would probably be to extinguish the sun by building a giant wall of ice around it

15+ Year Old Account
    Hasn't he suggested to cut off/turn off the internet once? He should be made aware that Islamic terrorists don't do the all of planning on the internet, they mainly use it for propaganda and recruitment. What communication they do over the internet that could be intercepted would be offlimits to police and intelligence as well - that is if it would work the way he thinks it does. Perhaps someone should tell him that when he logs out of Twitter the entire internet will be offline and peace will reign upon Earth.
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere!

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    Yes, but that is to catch people with unlicensed butterknives or who post mean tweets.

- - - Updated - - -

A fat man in Virginia does the Nazi salute: "Holy shit fascism is back. The American Republic has been compromised. White supremacy is rampant. God help us all. Organise organise organise!"

Islamist radicals kill 460 people in Europe in three years: "LOL you're still more likely to die falling out of your bath than in a terror attack you muppets, why so scared, are you RACIST?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    A fat man in Virginia does the Nazi salute: "Holy shit fascism is back. The American Republic has been compromised. White supremacy is rampant. God help us all. Organise organise organise!"
    If by "A fat man in Virginia" you mean a massive rally that forces the city to declare martial law and results in the death of a protestor when A CAR PLOWS INTO A CROWD, then yes. Especially when these people are among the most vocal of the president's unwavering supporters.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkTZeratul View Post
    If by "A fat man in Virginia" you mean a massive rally that forces the city to declare martial law and results in the death of a protestor when A CAR PLOWS INTO A CROWD, then yes. Especially when these people are among the most vocal of the president's unwavering supporters.
    No use arguing with Theo, they still have yet to answer my question as to why they want Google to have unlimited power.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkTZeratul View Post
    Islamist radicals kill 460 people in Europe in three years: "LOL you're still more likely to die falling out of your bath than in a terror attack you muppets, why so scared, are you RACIST?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    And what would you do about it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    No use arguing with Theo, they still have yet to answer my question as to why they want Google to have unlimited power.
    Probably wants a technocracy or something.

Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    Private cameras in private hands on private land for 99.9% of the cameras there.

0.1% is owned by police and such.

10+ Year Old Account
    There is a bit of irony here. If Trump censors the internet, he will in effect be stopping what his support claims are attacks on freedom of speech... by censuring those twitter users calling them racist.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi