Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    I'm sorry, but this isn't a social issue in any way. Nor do i think you have any idea what you're talking about.
    It is. It is about exploitation. I'm not surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleJin View Post
    Racism and ableism. Whenever companies do not need to create new models, they don't do it. They can go as far with their inclusivity as their current set of assets goes. In the end we are ready to settle for less than we deserve and so the perpetual oppression continues. Such microaggressions lead to exclusion of great part of community. It is really shameful.
    Are you trying to talk like a Naruto villain or are you really this confused?

They are using platform of economics that benefits them more than community they are giving their products to. They should be more invlusice, even if it means profit reduction. Greed should not be enabled, especially when it concerns such important social issues as the one touched in this very thread.
    Can you explain that like I'm 3 or can you only copy/paste from a textbook?

- - - Updated - - -

They are using platform of economics that benefits them more than community they are giving their products to. They should be more invlusice, even if it means profit reduction. Greed should not be enabled, especially when it concerns such important social issues as the one touched in this very thread.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SealMemeSix View Post
    Are you trying to talk like a Naruto villain or are you really this confused?
    I'm not confused. I say how it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Protean View Post

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not sure if I have ever talked with a 3 year old to know how to do it. It is not a copy tho. What I'm trying to say is that companies use inclusivity only when it suits them, and only if they can reuse currently available assets. Business should not be about only increasing profits, but serving communities. Our very perception should change.

Deleted
    Undead dorfs would be too much for any power to contain : too easy for the scourge to take over Azeroth and w/e the great dark beyond with dorves in their army thats why they had to make this sad excuse of a canon.

I'm not confused. I say how it is.

I'm not sure if I have ever talked with a 3 year old to know how to do it. It is not a copy tho. What I'm trying to say is that companies use inclusivity only when it suits them, and only if they can reuse currently available assets. Business should not be about only increasing profits, but serving communities. Our very perception should change.
    You can't exclude a fictional race.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Protean View Post
    You can't exclude a fictional race.
    It is just a sympton of a bigger problems; economical and body image ones.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    What does any of that have to do with racism, ableism and microaggression? It's a company acting economically, as would be expected.
    It's satire mate.

15+ Year Old Account
    Well there is an undead gnome in UC.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisisvacant View Post
    Well there is an undead gnome in UC.
    Leper gnomes aren't undead though

There's these guys though, but, IIRC, Lich King can raise pretty much anyone and anything, usual rules of necromancy don't really apply to him.
    Last edited by ls-; 2017-09-16 at 07:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCrossed View Post
    There are some elves - particularly dark rangers, and a leper gnome though he is not undead.

But where are the undead dwarves proper undead gnomes and such?

I know the Kingdom of Lordaeron was mostly human, but still many other races were already in it by the time the plague hit.
    isnt it because the Forsaken a specific faction of undead humans of Lordseron saved by Sykvanas and not the entire undead race? We have other undead factions like the Ebon Blade that have undead dwarves and other races

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by EnigmAddict View Post
    isnt it because the Forsaken a specific faction of undead humans of Lordseron saved by Sykvanas and not the entire undead race? We have other undead factions like the Ebon Blade that have undead dwarves and other races
    Forsaken just are scourge that broke fee 90% of the elves were killed and the forsaken are originally one half of all scourge troops in lordaeron. So humans and elves would be in the majority
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    It's satire mate.
    Satire still has to make sense. This is just a bunch of non-sequiturs stringed together.

Deleted
    Guess it is just because blizzard did not yet have the time to create forsaken versions of other races.

Infact there should be a extreem amount of Forsaken High Elf if you consider Arthas destroying there kingdom and i bet he got a large amount back to life to empower his undead army.

As for dwarfs not so sure the amount of Dwarfs that where in the kingdom once Arthas got on a rampage.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post

The Forsaken are the formerly mindless Scourge that Sylvanas freed from Arthas's control during the Third War.
    You are fake news.

The forsaken are not mindless at all. One of the 1st quests at the deathknell is to kill the mindless scourge, the "undead" that do not fit to become forsaken.

This is actually the reason of why the forsaken were one of the top races with the highest int and spirit, back in vanilla wow (where even a point of int or spirit, mattered).

Stood in the Fire Grapefruitsnz's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    We do have an undead dwarf in-game with Thane Korth'azz, one of the original Four Horseman within the Scourge.

I think the reason is more practical than lore based. Basically it saves the devs the need to create other models and deal with the envitable cries for dwarf undead etc. to be playable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drpizka View Post
    You are fake news.

The forsaken are not mindless at all. One of the 1st quests at the deathknell is to kill the mindless scourge, the "undead" that do not fit to become forsaken.

This is actually the reason of why the forsaken were one of the top races with the highest int and spirit, back in vanilla wow (where even a point of int or spirit, mattered).
    Kathranis is correct in Forsaken being formerly mindless. Mindless is what Forsaken call undead under the LK's control.

Kathranis is incorrect in saying that Sylvanas freed them from Arthas' control during WC3, that is something she did in Vanilla.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think people vastly over-think things sometimes. Lordaeron was a human kingdom that fell to the scourge. Most of the undead IN Lordaeron when the Lich King was weakened were humans. Most of the "newer" Forsaken added to their ranks post-cata were from areas bordering Lordaeron which were, again, human.

Sure you've got your outliers and there probably are in-lore some dwarfs but honestly it's just statistically far, far more likely that you'll see former humans.
    Knowledge is power, and power corrupts. So study hard and be evil.

It was addressed at a Blizzcon a long time ago that more races would (should) be included in the Forsaken count, but the reason we don't see their physical representation in-game as Forsaken is due to model and texture limitations. Having to make undead variants with full player quality of each race would be a tall order. For everything else, though, there's Death Knight skins. That said, if you could make any of the races with "their Death Knight skin" and just have them have the Forsaken racial (while still being able to select the given Forsaken and/or prior race's classes), that much may be doable... but I don't think that much of a question has been posited to them for answering, yet.