Page 30 of 41 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Motorman View Post
    Key phrase here being "FROM EU". You seem to mix "Just Germany" and "EU" quite a lot which shows my argument is correct.

You can fuck off EU anytime you like like UK did and then you don't have to pay anyone. Oh wait would that fuck up your gigantic exports and throw you off your own game? ooopsie. So how about take 2-3 steps back and reconsider your stance. Perhaps also get off that high horse too while at it.
    You're the one talking about the ECB being a German bank and you think he's mixing shit up? Reality doesn't agree with you. lol
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    wow they compare one of the baddest schoolingsystems(the americans lol, the country where bachelors have worse education then a 16teen year old middle european kid) to get a little hyped. Still a lot worse then middle europe. Not because their people are stupid, but simply because of money. This won't getter with the current party in power either.

I.e. the people to train the next ones, which is what I replied to in the first place...
    Yeah because getting these people from outside would have been so hard.It wasn't as if that poland was part of a large empire... Oh shit they where!

Appealing to the country that withdrew the acknowledgment of the pre-war government in exile and agreed for Poland to become USSR's puppet just to appease Stalin, shitting on Woodrow Wilson's grave in the process, would have totally worked wonders. Especially over something that was not only just a financial issue, but one that saved them money. And your answer to that what if story was even more stupid than the story itself, so I strangely replied to the stupider thing.
    They could always have started a new war or fled to america. And i don't talk about some oldschool open warfare but gureilla warfare and terrorism. You see, If a country wants to be free (or even just a group of people in it) you can't really do much about it. Other then killing all of them. As seen right now in the last 20 years. The fact is, they didn't, for good or bad. And having money at this time wouldn't have changed anything anyway. As shown beautifully in your own argument.

OK then. The thing is, Germany building some factories is not even remotely comparable to the impact EU funds had, be it in terms of infrastructure or industry.
    And that hasn't much to do with everything. there were no payments from the EU in the 90's.

Deleted
    Key phrase here being "FROM EU". You seem to mix "Just Germany" and "EU" quite a lot which shows my argument is correct.

You can fuck off EU anytime you like like UK did and then you don't have to pay anyone. Oh wait would that fuck up your gigantic exports and throw you off your own game? ooopsie. So how about take 2-3 steps back and reconsider your stance. Perhaps also get off that high horse too while at it.

I'm just playing by your rules, you are the one who suggested that the EU is controlled by Germany.

And exactly, countries can quit... why is a country like Poland not doing it? Oh damn right, because Poland is a huge beneficiary of the EU budget. And where does the EU budget come from? Oh damn right, it's mostly based on GNI and now guess which two countries have *by far* the highest (if you exclude the UK) in fact, without the UK, France and Germany probably stem about 40-50%% of it.
    Oh and lets not forget all the other benefits Poland gets from being in the EU (that are not exclusive to them)
    Last edited by mmoc96d9238e4b; 2017-09-15 at 03:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    I am pretty sure that every self governing nation has a right not to bring in refugees, or pick and choose who they let in and how many.
    Well, one, those standards are clearly hypocritical, for reasons I've gone into too many times to count.
    Two, that's not why I'm calling Poland fascist.
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

10+ Year Old Account
    Germany is one of the big supporters to reduce Greece their debt.

Shows how little people know and how much they are stuck in their victim complex and how much they want to demonize another Nation. Although for greece it does not really surprise me, they are still blaming their home made issues on everything and everyone else but themselves. Not all but a large enough chunk of the population.

And since people rarely believe anything here on face value: https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...election-rival
    Last edited by Acidbaron; 2017-09-16 at 03:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    Giving Poland a fine because they don't want to take immigrants? Seriously? Forcing someone to do something against their will?

Sending a bill to Germany for WWII? Something that happened ~70 years ago? What the hell?

What do you mean by "we"?

What does it have to do with the thread?
    No reason they should not take refugees when everyone else like Germany and Sweden has to do it. remember the failure of these right wing fascists in Poland, Hungary to name a few puts an extra burden on other countries so explain to me why we should tolerate these fascists to pick the raisin out of the bread with the massive amount of money we send them each year in the EU budget. it is like the republican states in the USA a big drain on the free and powerful liberal states in the union

Deleted
    Trying to convince someone as stuck as you is like trying to empty the ocean with a bucket. At the end of the day yeah whatever bud keep thinking we all owe everything to germans and we ll keep thinking germany owes every one of us for all the murders and atrocities and whatnot. See where that ends. In the meantime spare us all the lecture about Poland being the beneficiary of anything.

You are incapable of writing off monetary debt why the fuck should we forgive you for genocide? The blade cuts both ways mate. Stop hassling me with your bullshit opinion now thanks.

- - - Updated - - -
    Because most people currently alive didn't participate in the genocide and because Germany has been, and still is, actually doing something to compensate for the atrocities (which none of them committed themselves).
    Your reasoning and education level is very similar to the Nazis, that's quite a feat. The only difference is, you blame Germans, while Nazis blamed the jews.

Anyway, in what way did you even try to convince someone? Your argument is "we don't take in refugees because Nazi Germany destroyed us".
    That's childish... and nothing but that.

You should read more books they cure ignorance and it will be a giant leap from burning them.
    maybe you should try to do that yourself...
    Last edited by mmoc96d9238e4b; 2017-09-16 at 05:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zython View Post
    I find it both hilariously un-self-aware and agonizingly smug how modern-day Poland thinks it has any right to condemn the past aggressions of fascists. If they want reparations for the acts of fascists, maybe stop BEING fascists?
    Poland is a fascist state? Do elaborate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    You are a carbon copy of what you long so hard to fight in the streets. An extremist. Someone so desperate for strife to prove you are the ubermensch, err, Real American.

Alt lite. Sounds like you're having an alt fright. Unable to sleep at alt night. Maybe you should relax and fly an alt kite. Go down to the diner for an alt bite. You shouldn't be treating people with alt spite. Eventually, everything will be alt right.

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZee View Post
    Because most people currently alive didn't participate in the genocide
    Yet they are still profiting from that genocide and robbery. Nothing has been compensated.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tackhisis View Post
    Yet they are still profiting from that genocide and robbery. Nothing has been compensated.
    What the fuck are you talking about?
    How is Germany profiting from it?

Does it have some kind of super secret jew gold reserve?

The current generation pays for it, it doesn't build on it.
    Last edited by mmoc96d9238e4b; 2017-09-16 at 09:17 PM.

Deleted
    What the fuck are you talking about?
    How is Germany profiting from it?

Does it have some kind of super secret jew gold reserve?

The current generation pays for it, it doesn't build on it.
    Financial legacies persist through generations.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by advanta View Post
    Financial legacies persist through generations.
    ugh...yeah right. Germany left WW2 rich as fuck.

I'm of German ancestry, and this makes me proud. Germany has gone down the shitter.

Deleted
    ugh...yeah right. Germany left WW2 rich as fuck.
    Did they or did they not steal vast quanties of wealth from Poland? Yes they did. When theft occurs compensation is in order.

That the Germans subsequently brought destruction on themselves is irrelevant. They deserved to be annihliated and were fortunate not to be. Churchill would have gassed the whole population had he not been restrained.

Quote Originally Posted by Sendula View Post

Considering that pretty much every country in the union is annually paying more than they do receive
    Aaaaaand that's why brexit happened - people believing this shit. And this statement is even impossible.
    My nickname is "LDEV", not "idev". (both font clarification and ez bait)

yall im smh @ ur simplified english

Deleted
    Did they or did they not steal vast quanties of wealth from Poland? Yes they did. When theft occurs compensation is in order.

That the Germans subsequently brought destruction on themselves is irrelevant. They deserved to be annihliated and were fortunate not to be. Churchill would have gassed the whole population had he not been restrained.
    Are you dumb?
    What has that to do with anything?

Did Germany pay reparations or did they not? Were they forced into slave-labour in Poland or were they not?
    Was Germany stripped clean after WW2, both economically and technologically, or was it not?

No one other than idiots would be arguing about compensation. That shit already happened and is actually still happening to some degree.
    What does that even have to do with not taking in refugees.

Is it okay to take EU money, but not refugees?
    Is it okay that other member states pay Poland money, take in refugees, but Poland doesn't because they somehow think that they don't have to since Nazi-Germany and WW2 happened?
    Last edited by mmoc96d9238e4b; 2017-09-16 at 11:18 PM.

Deleted
    Are you dumb?
    What has that to do with anything?

Did Germany pay reperations or did they not? Were they forced into slave-labour in Poland or were they not?
    Those who profiteered mostly got away with it and their financial legacy persisted into the current day. It is a simple point someone of elementary schooling should be capable of understanding.

Deleted
    Those who profiteered mostly got away with it and their financial legacy persisted into the current day. It is a simple point someone of elementary schooling should be capable of understanding.
    It's probably because you have not recieved anything but elementary schooling that you actually believe this. The facts dude, they are real.

Never have I heard such uneducated, nationalistic bullshit in my life.
    Last edited by mmoc96d9238e4b; 2017-09-16 at 10:55 PM.

Deleted
    I think the migrant quota is dumb and i applaud Poland for rejecting it, but as a member of the EU Poland is required to follow the rules or pay the fine. It should just pay the fine.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tackhisis View Post
    Gee. It's almost as if reparations and war guilt have a history of creating resentment and sociopolitical instability in a defeated party that ensures future conflict is inevitable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.