Page 16 of 40 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Are you confused? Sure that guy assaulted a fascist with a bike lock, and as far as I am aware, if there were Molotovs thrown, no one has been killed by it. But an Alt-right douche ran over 20 people killing one of them in a terrorist attack. There is NO COMPARISON HERE. Right wingers are thousands of magnitudes worse than Left wingers.
    Or more effective at what they're trying to do, which wouldn't surprise me in the least after what I've seen this year alone.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    But they haven't killed anyone
    murder is not the only think that is illegal in the us
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

Quote Originally Posted by Sykol View Post
    Or more effective at what they're trying to do, which wouldn't surprise me in the least after what I've seen this year alone.
    So, you are cheering right wingers for being more effective in their attacks? Am I getting that right?

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    So, then you hate Trump more right? Because he has done this and WORSE already. His cabinet at the start had 6 Goldman Sachs former board members, he is an anti-vaxxer, so he is an idiot, he bombed a Syrian airport that literally did nothing because they were up and running mere hours after the bombing. Literally everything about Trump is WORSE than Hillary.
    Trump has served his purpose to me. He destroyed Hillary's career and that dynasty. He shattered the delusions of our political system, and he killed TPP/TTIP for another day.

My dislike of Trump is mostly that he is a douchebag, and the fact that he bombed a Syrian airport at all annoyed me since I don't want another Middle East war. His cabinet is largely comprised of morons and people I'd never chose.

But no, Trump, for all his incredibly stupid acts can't compare to the pile of corpses Hillary's Iraq War vote made. He can the worst potty mouth ever and he still wouldn't be as bad. Well, until his pile of corpses matches.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Not really, there kind of is a difference in a scholastic sense, but I am unsure you are articulating that.

BUT, I tend to understand people. Or try to anyway since nobody really is evil in my view. Today I'd say there are no Nazi's, not really. Because a Nazi was a relic of a historic period, anything today is a LARP'er looking for meaning in an increasingly vacuous and meaningless age. In my own view the Nazi's were themselves people striving for meaning and orientation, so too were the Communists of the Soviet Union, Mao's China, ect.

You are okay with being a hypocrite because at the end of the day nobody will fault you for hating Voldemort. It takes no intellectual effort to just say "I'm against badness and for goodness!"
    This guy is not evil?

Quote Originally Posted by Dreknar20 View Post
    Did I say it wasn't illegal? Nope. Just checked my post, no where did I say it wasn't illegal to assault someone. But again, I would take assaults over terrorist attacks.

Why is beating people with bike locks illegal?

Quote Originally Posted by Mistame View Post
    Nope. The, "That word, it doesn't mean what you think it does," argument.

Literally not pedos.
    Yeah, nah, someone who wants to fuck kids is a pedo.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    Correct, which is why I am OK with it. I have a preference, not going to apologize for it.
    S'all good then. I just am still searching for WHO is a Nazi in your book? You've been all over the map with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

So, you are cheering right wingers for being more effective in their attacks? Am I getting that right?
    Look at you go. Are you sure you're not Hillary herself?

Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Nah I'm calling him a bigot for having bigoted ideas. If he said he likes raisin cookies I wouldn't. But as he said it is okay to emotionally and physically torture gay people in order to make them straight, yup, I call him a bigot.

Oh, the old if there is grass on the field it is okay to play argument. Yup, totally not pedos.

- - - Updated - - -

And it is illegal because...? Why are things illegal?

You can call him whatever you choose, but that doesn't mean you're not a bigot yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post
    This is what gets under my skin: the cost to the school and the local municipalities. You want to hold an event? You pay for your security.
    Yea but that then goes down the path of allowing people to act like terrorists to prove people out of speaking.

This guy is not evil?

I don't normally advocate death on anyone, but that guy is straight up advocating violence on someone because of where she came from. She isn't illegal, but he still wants to kill her, because she is Mexican. I wouldn't lose any sleep if he died.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    probably cause it hurts
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

Quote Originally Posted by Sykol View Post
    Look at you go. Are you sure you're not Hillary herself?
    What do you mean? That I am smarter than my opponent, you? Very much so. If that is the case, yes, you can compare me to her.

Is this a serious question?

probably cause it hurts
    Sure, but when you do it to someone else it does not hurt you. So why is that illegal? What is the basis of law? Hint, hint.

Because in a democratic society the State has a monopoly on violence.

Quote Originally Posted by jibberbox85 View Post
    You can call him whatever you choose, but that doesn't mean you're not a bigot yourself.
    Not wanting to tolerate intolerance, doesn't make someone a bigot.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Did I say it wasn't illegal? Nope. Just checked my post, no where did I say it wasn't illegal to assault someone. But again, I would take assaults over terrorist attacks.
    and why is it you have to "take one over the other"

The whole god dam point of this thread, the point of the free speech festival this thread is based on, is about using violence against political opponents.