Page 1 of 2
LastLast

"Mother of All Rallies" in Washington DC for Trump, Dozens Showed Up

Is this what a standard Trump supporter rally looks like nowadays? Various shades of white, and so sparse that it cannot be called a rally? It was billed as the "Mother of All Rallies", police expected only 3000 and barely might have gotten 1/3 of that.

https://www.motherofallrallies.com/

If you look at their picture of the national mall, that is about all the people they got at their "rally". Their statement reads like a 3rd Reich announcement on their website.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    It being in Washington might have had a lot to do with it, Trump doesn't have a big support base in the city itself, as was evident during his inauguration.

Deleted
    Where the heck do people even find these websites?

Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    It being in Washington might have had a lot to do with it, Trump doesn't have a big support base in the city itself, as was evident during his inauguration.
    Considering their website reads like a white supremacy rally, I wouldn't go there even if I supported Trump.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lemposs View Post
    It's trending on Facebook.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mother of all rallies - a few hundred people. Lol.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    It's trending on Facebook.
    I guess that explains why it is so bad

10+ Year Old Account
    Last I saw it was HUNDREDS!!! LoL!!

Quote Originally Posted by Templar 331 View Post
    Last I saw it was HUNDREDS!!! LoL!!
    Yeah, they had about 1000 people, I was making a joke because it was supposed to be the "Mother of All Rallies", but it is closer to the toddler of all rallies. Kinda perfect for the toddler-in-chief.

15+ Year Old Account
    The FAKE MEDIA is LYING about the crowd size. We need to hold liberal media accountable for its LIES and LIES. And things. MAGA!
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Funny thing, they have a arabic cap and shirt with ''fuck ISIS'' (not sure if it's correctly spelled) which they sell for 25 dollars (lol)

Pretty sure if somebody bought that crap and walked around with it these motherfuckers would accuse them of being ISIS supporters

10+ Year Old Account
    Did they get a worse crowd than Juggalo march on Washington today?

http://www.juggalomarch.com/the-artists
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post

I can't find any numbers on it yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe the majority were too worried of being beaten up by nazis.. i mean.. "Anti facists"..

Quote Originally Posted by zmp View Post
    Maybe the majority were too worried of being beaten up by nazis.. i mean.. "Anti facists"..
    Being against fascism, doesn't make you a fucking Nazi.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post

And apparently there was over 1000 people there for the Juggalo march, and "hundreds" there to support Trump by what Fox News says.
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...ashington.html
    Meanwhile, hundreds of supporters of President Trump gathered for an all-day demonstration and concert near the Washington Monument dubbed the "Mother of All Rallies."
    So, if Fox News is even saying that there were only hundreds and a thousand Juggalos, it was a sad day for turnout for Trump supporters. Guess Trump really is alienating his base.

The description of the thing tries to portray the rally as a bipartisan "America fuck yeah!" event, and it's almost convincing... but reading between the lines, you realize they're pushing a "this is for people who are 100% American and only American, regardless of race and religion so long as your race and religion are America Approved" sort of craziness. Then you really dig in and look at the organizers and notable peoples... and yeah, that whole "bipartisan" thing is more like bipartisan between the right and the alt-right.

Sad, it would be a neat event if it was what it almost presents itself as from a squinting distance.

Quote Originally Posted by Grapemask View Post
    The description of the thing tries to portray the rally as a bipartisan "America fuck yeah!" event, and it's almost convincing... but reading between the lines, you realize they're pushing a "this is for people who are 100% American and only American, regardless of race and religion so long as your race and religion are America Approved" sort of craziness. Then you really dig in and look at the organizers and notable peoples... and yeah, that whole "bipartisan" thing is more like bipartisan between the right and the alt-right.

Sad, it would be a neat event if it was what it almost presents itself as from a squinting distance.
    Yep, they hate the media so much that they got dozens of people to show up to protest against them. It's really sad that Trump supporters are so gullible that they believe conspiracy sites, but not the actual factual reporting done by people of the New York Times, Washington Post, ABC, CBS, CNN, MSNBC, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by zmp View Post
    Well, this is a pretty great argument for antifa then isn't it? If you can stifle bigots. Make racists afraid again etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Well, this is a pretty great argument for antifa then isn't it? If you can stifle bigots. Make racists afraid again etc.
    Push them back into the closets from which they came.

Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    People in DC and here in MD (around the major cities anyway) mostly despise him. So I'm not entirely shocked.

I have family members who post stuff demanding the Obamas get executed on facebook from various groups.

I imagine you could also find out about it if you frequent stormfront and other such "alt-right" pages.

They have their own circles they spread information in.

- - - Updated - - -

I have family members who post stuff demanding the Obamas get executed on facebook from various groups.

I imagine you could also find out about it if you frequent stormfront and other such "alt-right" pages.

They have their own circles they spread information in.