Page 25 of 40 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor View Post
    Are you calling all Trump voters Nazis? Is that what you really are saying?
    Nazis were mostly highly-educated so, no. Hitler managed to write a book.

That aside the white supremacist views you people tend to hold are mostly just as disgusting.
    Last edited by mmoc1414832408; 2017-09-16 at 11:49 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    No, I'm not wrong just because you're a political scientist. If you truly were, you'd know that people think different systems are better than others, based on their subjective beliefs. There is no universalism. No system is better than the other.
    No. You are wrong. Certain systems produce superior outcomes. Systems founded on genocide produce inferior outcomes.

This isn't even about morality anymore. Certain structures of government and society are better.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Oh, nice. You developed the Connal tactic of calling people Nazi Apologist or Sympathizer and then deny it.

And the fucking fact people keep parading around saying they're good or that violence and vandalism is fine. But ayyyy! Nazis. So nothing else matters.
    Being an apologist, or sympathizer, doesn't make you a Nazi. I sympathize with hurricane victims, doesn't make me a hurricane victim.

Was that hard for you to grasp?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    No. You are wrong. Certain systems produce superior outcomes. Systems founded on genocide produce inferior outcomes.

This isn't even about morality anymore. Certain structures of government and society are better.
    No, they don't produce superior outcomes. They produce better outcomes for specific beliefs which are personal. If I value inequality then a system that produces inequality is the better one for me, one that puts everyone at the same level does not produce a better outcome for me then, it would be a worse outcome than a system that promotes inequality.

Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post

People that are not Nazis:

Milo, Ben, Ann, etc.
    Congrats, you are now an nazi according to people like Elba.

Now get in line for your daily beating by a bunch of masked commie losers.

Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor View Post
    who said the group had to be terrorists? Is wanting to fuck kids now a requirement to be a terrorist? You really need to get your shit straight... If supporting fucking kids is evil and creepy, then you have that really large group that you find evil and creepy.
    Who would that be?

Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    How are your personal morals irrelevant? They inform your character. Who you are as a person.
    And proclaiming that my feelings are irrelevant should tell you what my character is. That I value facts over feelings.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreknar20 View Post
    Well they should be everywhere if we need to resort to arresting them to prevent them from taking the oval office
    Well, they are openly marching in the streets, and being covered by the news. You're just as bad at this as Dex is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

Quote Originally Posted by urasim View Post
    And proclaiming that my feelings are irrelevant should tell you what my character is. That I value facts over feelings.
    So you're a sociopath?

Quote Originally Posted by Stop Pretending View Post
    Being an apologist, or sympathizer, doesn't make you a Nazi. I sympathize with hurricane victims, doesn't make me a hurricane victim.

You can't rub out an ideology through violence. Plus, the wild use of Nazi and Nazi accessory labels makes it dangerous to lock people up just because someone thinks they are a Nazi for disagreeing with them. I.E. Ben Shapiro is somehow a Nazi and needed to hide guards because of violent idiots that think like you.

Quote Originally Posted by Virtua View Post
    I just passed my annual psyche so not for a while at least qtpie.
    Ok snowflake keep crying over words.

Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    People that are not Nazis:

Milo, Ben, Ann, etc.
    Ann Coulter is absolutely a Nazi. Milo is a Nazi enabler. So is Ben, which makes him being a Jew pretty comical.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    What's even better is that the left have not only managed to lose an election against the biggest clown in American history to run for the presidency, but also refuse to understand why.

Middle America, namely the rust belt, have been the hardest his by globalism and manufacturing job loss. They looked to the democrats to give them hope, or at least a plan on how we could provide economic opportunity.

Instead they got identity politics, told they didn't matter because they are white, and to shut up with their white privledge.

Why would middle America vote for a party that prioritizes making sure trans people can use whatever bathroom they want over making sure people have a income where they can feed their family.

Look at the historically blue states that Hillary lost.

The left, instead of doing some self reflection and creating a message that can sway the public, has doubled down on stupidity, and ate having temper tantrums.
    And they will continue to lose the important elections until they figure out how they lost 2016. I mean look, she supposedly was the most qualified person in history to run for the office, and she lost to a political neophyte. Hilary, her owners and handlers committed the most egregious case of political malpractice in human history, and to this day even SHE cant understand the level of malpractice that she committed.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Not really, unless you are equating Nazis with terrorists. Also, given that you claimed that there are 1.6 billion terrorist I doubt your judgement.

Elba. How many Nazi's, white supremacist do you think the US has living within its borders right now?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Virtua View Post
    Most of these events being cancelled involve *actual* white supremacists
    There's no "actual" here. It is pretty much all the Trump supporters.

I mean there's probably a small rump of people who are just pissed off about the extermination of the working class but generally speaking the vast majority are white supremacists, they just don't have the balls to say so or are confused.

You can tell this because in surveys the truth shows up. 42% of Republicans (and 26% of Democrats) believe in the genetic inferiority of the negro. That's literaly what white supremacy as a belief is. When those people say "I'm not a white supremacist" they mean either "I don't know what that means", "I'm too much of a coward to say yes", "I don't prance around Lederhosen but I hate blacks" or some combination of these things.

(Infracted)
    Last edited by mmoc1414832408; 2017-11-09 at 05:23 PM.

Freedom of speech does not mean people cannot make fun of you/criticize you.
    Its weird you mention that, but yet favor a party whos' entire demographic is trying to ban free speech.

Foot meet mouth

Ann Coulter is absolutely a Nazi. Milo is a Nazi enabler. So is Ben, which makes him being a Jew pretty comical.
    So, does that make @Connal a Nazi apologist/sympathizer since he said that Milo, Ben and Ann are not Nazis?

Quote Originally Posted by jibberbox85 View Post
    Elba. How many Nazi's, white supremacist do you think the US has living within its borders right now?
    How would I know?

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stop Pretending View Post
    Well, they are openly marching in the streets, and being covered by the news
    and yet the US never killed a buncha jews.

Guess this whole using democracy thing instead of totalitarian methods has worked out.
    Then again you think humanity are naturally Nazis so idk why you even bother.
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    So, does that make @Connal a Nazi apologist/sympathizer since he said that Milo, Ben and Ann are not Nazis?
    Not necessarily. Wrong for certain.