Page 27 of 40 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    All three are to some degree rabble rousers.
    And by that they are enabling Nazis. Besides Ann. Bitch hates the non white, non straight, disabled.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    But what @Freighter is saying is objectively true, we cannot state there is a perfect ideology with any objective certainty.
    I never claimed anything about perfect ideologies. I claimed there are superior social systems and superior ideologies.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    You realize there are some nutjobs on this forum (like Elba, Mall Security, etc...) who genuinely think every single person not on their left is a fascist/fascist sympathizer and violence should be committed against them?
    Dat victim / persecution complex just keeps coming.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    I never claimed anything about perfect ideologies. I claimed there are superior social systems and superior ideologies.
    That would be a subjective assessment. There are theoretically ones that are "better" depending on specific metrics and time scales.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    And by that they are enabling Nazis. Besides Ann. Bitch hates the non white, non straight, disabled.
    says the guy that every single cop.

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    You can't rub out an ideology through violence. Plus, the wild use of Nazi and Nazi accessory labels makes it dangerous to lock people up just because someone thinks they are a Nazi for disagreeing with them. I.E. Ben Shapiro is somehow a Nazi and needed to hide guards because of violent idiots that think like you.

Was that hard for you to grasp?
    So again, your reading comprehension is shit. " I'm pretty sure I've said the use of violence is bad. I also find it funny you've resorted to calling me an idiot for your gross incompetence . Try not getting so mad next time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

10+ Year Old Account
    And the system SJWs advocate for where the outgroup that they arbitrarily define and ascribe people to is subjected to violent repression is your preferred system with a 'superior' outcome?

You realize there are some nutjobs on this forum (like Elba, Mall Security, etc...) who genuinely think every single person not on their left is a fascist/fascist sympathizer and violence should be committed against them? And I say their left since they hand out the label fascist to even other leftists for merely disagreeing with antifa violence.
    Your statement is vague and unclear and I'm not talking about antifa. Please be clear that when I say "I'm not talking about antifa" that means I'm not interested in allowing a discussion about the in-viability of Nazi ideology to be side-tracked to discussion about some other group. I'm talking about Nazis and the people who promote, sanction and participate in their ideology. If you want to talk about antifa, talk to someone else.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

There aren't though. What works in one place is not guaranteed to work in another place because people have different values. If we'd introduce a political system similar to Singapore, with all the laws and all that it entails in USA you would be screaming about how it's bad.

But what @Freighter is saying is objectively true, we cannot state there is a perfect ideology with any objective certainty.
    No Theo. There has to be a best ideology, just like there has to be a best cola. And it's probably one of the ones people despise but still adopt parts of.

7+ Year Old Account
    And the system SJWs advocate for where the outgroup that they arbitrarily define and ascribe people to is subjected to violent repression is your preferred system with a 'superior' outcome?

You realize there are some nutjobs on this forum (like Elba, Mall Security, etc...) who genuinely think every single person not on their left is a fascist/fascist sympathizer and violence should be committed against them? And I say their left since they hand out the label fascist to even other leftists for merely disagreeing with antifa violence.
    Dumb tumblr clap-back-call-out culture isn't even an ideology. It is just living proof that even if God is dead we are never free and just become neurotically obsessed with policing each other with endless litanies of arbitrary injunctions.
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Deleted

Here's what someone says who opposes fascism says, "I oppose fascism".
    Here's what people like you say "Antifa are worse! Free speech! SJW's are oppressing the rights of nazis to take over a town and kill people....blah blah blah etc etc ad infinitum".

Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    Why do you give @Connal the benefit of the doubt when you don't give that same benefit to others? I mean, is it not possible that a lot of other people are just wrong instead of hateful?
    I've not seen him say anything bigoted. To be fair, I don't really pay attention to his posts. Ann, Milo and Ben have said plenty.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    No Theo. There has to be a best ideology, just like there has to be a best cola. And it's probably one of the ones people despise but still adopt parts of.
    Well Doctor Pepper is the best Cola because you can say "Want DP?" and make a fun sex joke with people.

Quote Originally Posted by rukya View Post
    that every single cop what?

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rukya View Post
    must also mean anyone who advocates violence towards a group is a Nazi enabler.

Cause obvi if your saying violence is cool your enabling Nazis for their own violence
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

10+ Year Old Account
    That would be a subjective assessment. There are theoretically ones that are "better" depending on specific metrics and time scales.
    If your outcome is social stability and longevity, which I would imagine even Nazis want to achieve, there are certain systems that promote this and others that do not. Therefore, there are superior systems and inferior systems.

If your goal is social instability and social death, then your ideology is not promoting society, and therefore irrelevant to the discussion.

Just, be kind.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by advanta View Post
    Here's what someone says who opposes fascism says, "I oppose fascism".
    Here's what people like you say "Antifa are worse! Free speech! SJW's are oppressing the rights of nazis to take over a town and kill people....blah blah blah etc etc ad infinitum".
    But that means nothing. People judge Antifa for its actual actions and who they attack, not their personal rhetoric and branding.

Quote Originally Posted by Stop Pretending View Post
    So again, your reading comprehension is shit. " I'm pretty sure I've said the use of violence is bad. I also find it funny you've resorted to calling me an idiot for your gross incompetence . Try not getting so mad next time.
    /plays Jurassic Park theme

Welcome to Fantastic Park.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by advanta View Post
    I mean people like you who are forever finding some bullshit reason to defend those accused of racism whether it is unintentional, marginal or just straight out fucking obvious.

For a long while I used to give people like you the benefit of the doubt but not after Charlottesville. Any one who is doing anything other than condemning actual gun toting nazis taking over a fucking town is far right scum of the worst kind.
    I find racists (of all colors) to be disgusting and not worthy of giving a stage or a microphone. Yet, the left happily gives racists (not the white ones) a microphone, a stage, and even elects them to high office. I find Nazis to be as reprehensible as any other domestic or international terrorists. I also find it comical and pathetic that Nazi is becoming the new buzzword to label people with now that people like you have worn out the racist card. So I find that the labellers like yourself to be as disgusting as the ones you want to label.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

If your outcome is social stability and longevity, which I would imagine even Nazis want to achieve, there are certain systems that promote this and others that do not. Therefore, there are superior systems and inferior systems.

If your goal is social instability and social death, then your ideology is not promoting society, and therefore irrelevant to the discussion.
    Let's say we introduced a political system similar to Singapore in USA overnight, what do you think would happen? Would it result in USA being on the same level of stability as Singapore?