Is slingtv good?

i currently pay $50 a month for Spectrum (Time Warner Cable) for not too many channels and was thinking of getting Sling Tv Blue which is like 30-40 channels for $25 a month.

Anyone have it know first hand experience can tell me if its good or not?

Deleted
    I don't know it and because of that I tell you: It's worth your money. Because what is not worth your money? And why would you pay for watching TV?

Quote Originally Posted by ali725 View Post
    i currently pay $50 a month for Spectrum (Time Warner Cable) for not too many channels and was thinking of getting Sling Tv Blue which is like 30-40 channels for $25 a month.

Anyone have it know first hand experience can tell me if its good or not?
    Depends on your use of the SlingTV channels vs your use of Spectrum channels. If you intend to use the same channels, then yeah, it functions well and would be cheaper. If there are channels you would be missing out on but really want then that's a different take.

My opinion is that # of channels means absolutely nothing unless they are ones you will actually use.

SlingTV is primarily a good option because of the add-on channels you can do. Most cable packages won't let you pick and choose additional channels, giving you many that you never watch. However, you can actually just up the charge of the SlingTV package for specific channels you want.
    Last edited by Fritters154; 2017-09-17 at 01:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fritters154 View Post
    Depends on your use of the SlingTV channels vs your use of Spectrum channels. If you intend to use the same channels, then yeah, it functions well and would be cheaper. If there are channels you would be missing out on but really want then that's a different take.

My opinion is that # of channels means absolutely nothing unless they are ones you will actually use.

SlingTV is primarily a good option because of the add-on channels you can do. Most cable packages won't let you pick and choose additional channels, giving you many that you never watch. However, you can actually just up the charge of the SlingTV package for specific channels you want.
    hmm k im just wondering on the quality. like full hd ?

10+ Year Old Account
    These things have trials, try em out and see. I just checked out Vue and thought it was pretty good, was considering a Sling trial next.

directTV now offers pretty much the most comprehensive channel list I've seen.. and that's even their lowest tier at $35... and they recently just added more channels.. I have it and I was going to splurge and go with the biggest package but.. the one for 35 has everything I watch already.