Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Half-Life and Freespace
    [/URL]

Roy Rogers... man I loved eating there.

Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance, Champions of Norrath, or Drakan: The Ancient Gates. All 3 are PS2 games.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Fable.

Preferably with a reboot so that we have more time to explore Fable 2's Age of Enlightenment Albion instead of going full steam ahead to the Industrial Age.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fable, I really enjoyed those games(Absurd as the time jumps were)
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

While I kinda agree with the Fable fans, I'm gonna have to go for Black & White.

Half Life.

Quote Originally Posted by Keile View Post
    Except Samus Returns is pretty much an entirely new game that is following the basic premise of Metroid 2 (go to SR388...kill Metroids). The entire map is different and the gameplay is WAY better.

Basically it is an amazing title, and proves makes up for the abomination that was Other M. Now let's hope they deliver with Prime 4...
    Yeah this is something I will have to look into, just didn't feel like a new game to me. I'd really like, as you said, for them to continue with Prime 4, which would be amazing, considering how fucking good the first 3 were, and the reason I fell in love with the franchise. For me, Metroid is dead until Prime 4 comes out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Golden Sun, from what I remember playing, it was amazing, the soundtrack was grand, aswell.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

10+ Year Old Account
    Medal of Honor. One that resembles the old titles, not the recent ones.
    But now the biggest part,
    is all about the image
    and not the art

15+ Year Old Account
    hands down Wild Arms one of my favorite RPG series.

Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

There are many , Soul reaver , Silent Hill , croc ^^ many many good ol'games

Quote Originally Posted by Uriel View Post
    I vote for Diablo. I mean Diablo, mate, no the trashy World of Diablocraft that is D3.

If that doesnt count:

Secret Of Mana (or Seiken Densetzu)

Someone said Freespace.. I support that.

Some other smart guy said Might & Magic. I support that too. But not the shitty "Heros of" but the original Might and Magic. Its the most RPG i can think of.

ANd to name someting noone said before: Commander Keen (the elder amoung us might remember)
    they just had Might and Magic X legacy a few years back. was a great throwback imo. Heroes games have been meh lately.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Might_%26_Magic_X:_Legacy

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gutler View Post
    hands down Wild Arms one of my favorite RPG series.
    I support this whole heartedly

I just started reading this thread unsure what my answer would be, but then a Castlevania track came up on my playlist.... I didn't like Lords of Shadow and hadn't played any of its sequels since...

The original Fallout series, not the Elder Scrolls with guns.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Shadow hearts or wild arms

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jcf190 View Post
    The Suikioden series. I'd settle for a remake/remaster of the first three.
    This! A Thousand times this!

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    Parasite Eve or Vagrant Story. Both were experimental blends of jrpg and strategy and in PE's case survival horror as well. Extremely unique and with the 7 remake its as good a time as any for PE which was the test run for the 7 engine.
    As long as we pretend 2 and the 3rd Birthday never happened I agree

also...
    Darkstalkers, Wild Arms, Chrono Trigger, Loom (seriously that game left me fucking hanging as a kid), Megaman ZX,Devil May Cry (may be the only person who actually liked DMC..but old Dante continuing is cool with me too) and the Quintent Trilogy

I don't know if it really counts as a franchise, but I'd REALLY love to see a modernized City of Heroes/Villains.

Barring that, Hellgate London.

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    Parasite Eve or Vagrant Story. Both were experimental blends of jrpg and strategy and in PE's case survival horror as well. Extremely unique and with the 7 remake its as good a time as any for PE which was the test run for the 7 engine.

A vagrant story game today would be awesome (minus the magic maze forest fuck that area).