Page 25 of 52 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    the lag on twitch now is horrendous. wth is going on?

really looking forward to na and eu teams playing later on!

Quote Originally Posted by elprofessor View Post
    After some first impressions (from streams) I see the following dps classes ahead in the tournament:

warrior, rogue, hunter

and viable group comps would be:

hunter, warrior, rogue
    hunter, warrior, warrior
    hunter, rogue, rogue

honorable mention: warlock could also be powerful, but it's more dungeon/affix dependend than hunter

At the very beginning I had some doubts that the very high AoE burst of all these classes could be a problem at some affixes (like bursting or bolstering), but it seems like a non-issue at the End.

Unfortunately balance droods couldn't bring their full performance on +17 keys, because the trash packs are dying way too fast (even with fortified).
    You're surprised by this? Hunter's have been the top DPS class for mythic+ since the beginning of the xpac with little to no changes. The only class with more representation in (including at the top % of players), and over half of them are heals/tanks.
    Last edited by Shakou; 2017-09-17 at 07:04 AM.

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    HaHAa, Quins team just lost by 0,5 seconds

Intense and fun lul

Deleted
    .468 seconds. Feels a bit much, would have preferred them calling that one a draw.

I watched that one. That is a terrible way to lose.

Quote Originally Posted by By the Emperor View Post
    .468 seconds. Feels a bit much, would have preferred them calling that one a draw.
    yeah seemed it sucked the life right away his team. oh well. honestly, im finding this hard to watch, there is way too much down time. cool when actually playing, but play is a minority of the stream time

It is a speed competition, and their opponent won by 0.468 sec fair and square. How is it fair to the other team if they called a draw?

What? That makes no sense. One team was faster than the other. You can't start picking and choosing how much ahead someone needs to be to win.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by coblade14 View Post
    It is a speed competition, and their opponent won by 0.468 sec fair and square. How is it fair to the other team if they called a draw?
    Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Archer View Post
    What? That makes no sense. One team was faster than the other. You can't start picking and choosing how much ahead someone needs to be to win.
    I just don't think less than half a second should be enough to consider it a win, especially when the interface doesn't even show fractions of seconds. Similar as in competitive Overwatch on assault maps, you need 20 % cap before the cap even starts to count and even if one team caps 19 % and the other caps 1, it counts as a draw because they were simply too even.

I just don't think less than half a second should be enough to consider it a win, especially when the interface doesn't even show fractions of seconds. Similar as in competitive Overwatch on assault maps, you need 20 % cap before the cap even starts to count and even if one team caps 19 % and the other caps 1, it counts as a draw because they were simply too even.
    This isn't OW, either way though, Goinmul played better. If it was counted as a draw, you can see by the 2nd game that despite Quins grp picking the map, they were outclassed.

Quins group is lucky to have been there at all.

Quote Originally Posted by coblade14 View Post
    because the game cant even track at that pace, they had to resort to internal tools. i think its still fine, but i get why some say its dumb.

Deleted
    This isn't OW, either way though, Goinmul played better. If it was counted as a draw, you can see by the 2nd game that despite Quins grp picking the map, they were outclassed.

I'm not denying that Goinmul played it better, nor that they would probably have won in the end anyway. I just don't think it should come down to milliseconds is all.

I'm not denying that Goinmul played it better, nor that they would probably have won in the end anyway. I just don't think it should come down to milliseconds is all.
    You are just butthurd that the rat lost.

Yup Goinmul would have crushed Quin's team no matter if the 1st game was a draw or not. The 2nd map choice was Carly's choice and they still got outplayed in deaths and overall DPS versus Goinmul
    When we looked at the relics of the precursors, we saw the height civilization can attain.
    When we looked at their ruins, we marked the danger of that height.
    - Keeper Annals

I don't agree, if you have a race, sprint, marathon, anything like that, anything speed orientated, if two people are milliseconds apart, the faster person wins.

It's all speed.

It's such a Quin thing to psyche himself up and then get knocked out 2-0 in the first round. Don't get me wrong, I love the guy, but I think it's really funny.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebalina View Post
    You are just butthurd that the rat lost.
    No, I actually liked Goinmul better. Mostly because they ran a Vengeance DH (same as me) and because they on the whole managed with far less deaths which is impressive. They didn't have a single death in Neltharion's Lair.

Elemental shaman and a BM hunter. The prophet's comp will soon come into play.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...vitational-101