Page 26 of 52 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I like to see this kind of PvE competition pretty much. For the future I'd like to see an another format than "Best-of-3". In my opinion a format like to play 3 maps with different affixes and take the best overall time would fit better in this competition. Furthermore I hope they are going to improve the layout with some more information like heal meters and cool down trackers. And perhaps a better set of casters :-)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Millyraynge View Post
    I like to see this kind of PvE competition pretty much. For the future I'd like to see an another format than "Best-of-3". In my opinion a format like to play 3 maps with different affixes and take the best overall time would fit better in this competition. Furthermore I hope they are going to improve the layout with some more information like heal meters and cool down trackers. And perhaps a better set of casters :-)
    Agreed on all points. I'm also a little bit disappointed to not see Necrotic anywhere, would have been really interesting to see how they handled that.

All that talk about casters and nobody mentions how Blizzard is too cheap to put out a HD stream? Unwatchable.

Quote Originally Posted by Twdft View Post
    All that talk about casters and nobody mentions how Blizzard is too cheap to put out a HD stream? Unwatchable.
    Because you watched everything in HD all your life right?

Quote Originally Posted by Ebalina View Post
    What kind of reasoning is that? It's 2017 and Blizzard isn't exactly the poorest company in existance.

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebalina View Post
    yes because we lived in 2017 with HD-streams all our life

pretty bad by blizzard not handling this well overall, at least there is no lag anymore

why is OCE even allowed it's own region when they're this horrible lmao

do what valve do in future pls, OCE is part of east asia, CIS is it's own region, western europe is it's own region, split the americas.

Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post

do what valve do in future pls, OCE is part of east asia, CIS is it's own region, western europe is it's own region, split the americas.
    Did you see Honestly? They have a good chance of getting top 3 in the whole tournament. Free Marsy should do quite well too.

The fix should just be that apac has less spots, maybe 4 instead of 8.

Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post

Honestly impressed me pretty much in BRH

10+ Year Old Account
    Ook was really not good, jesus. They got totally outplayed by Honesty.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Marston View Post
    Ook was really not good, jesus. They got totally outplayed by Honesty.
    How did they get outplayed exactly, they lost the first map by poor play and their 2nd map pick they sucked at. Its not like PvP where the teams interact with each other. They just played badly.

Quote Originally Posted by Aladya View Post
    How did they get outplayed exactly, they lost the first map by poor play and their 2nd map pick they sucked at. Its not like PvP where the teams interact with each other. They just played badly.
    So, they got out played?

Honestly played great.
    Team Ook played poorly.

Meaning, Honestly played better than Team Ook, meaning Honestly outplayed Team Ook.

Quote Originally Posted by By the Emperor View Post
    No, I actually liked Goinmul better. Mostly because they ran a Vengeance DH (same as me) and because they on the whole managed with far less deaths which is impressive. They didn't have a single death in Neltharion's Lair.
    Other team had like 6 deaths and was still ahead for most of that dungeon, other team had a far better comp.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shakou View Post
    Other team had like 6 deaths and was still ahead for most of that dungeon, other team had a far better comp.
    A far better comp which resulted in more deaths as well as getting their ass kicked in Neltharion's Lair? Doesn't sound like a better comp to me.

A far better comp which resulted in more deaths as well as getting their ass kicked in Neltharion's Lair? Doesn't sound like a better comp to me.
    Doesn't sound like you're an intelligent person to me. They were 6 deaths and ahead, other team was zero deaths and behind (was close but still, despite deaths and so on they still stayed ahead up to last boss). Not difficult concept. Why? Because they had more stuns and they had whole lot more short cd burst, team with the DH tank just played better. Hence why I said the other team had a better comp and left it at that. Their bases were fully covered. Other team was running a DH tank with a frickin mage/warlock not the best composition for extremely obvious reasons that should not even have to be pointed out.
    Last edited by Shakou; 2017-09-17 at 10:06 AM.

Deleted
    Apologies for my ignorance but is this 'Collegiate' stream a separate thing from the Mythic invitational?

Edit: Turns out I was watching something from 9 months ago. :s
    Last edited by mmoc30274401ab; 2017-09-17 at 10:54 AM.

Deleted
    Honestly vs FM : your bets ?

Think Honestly might win.

10+ Year Old Account
    .468 seconds. Feels a bit much, would have preferred them calling that one a draw.
    No they should track it up to a hundredth of a second, just like it's done with most sports.

Quote Originally Posted by Daille View Post
    Honestly vs FM : your bets ?

Think Honestly might win.
    Honestly will win easily. Honestly is the only group from that entire region that belongs in this competition.

Watching this to see CoEN tyrannical wiping... and all the time they give them "trash" affixes... they are even afraid give them fortified... no fun watching chain wipes? I know I would have fun in that...