Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    I know that Mexico suffers from a great amount of government corruption and crime. However, the concept of the wall is that Mexicans are all criminals, which is no different than the claims that all Muslims are terrorists. Both aren't rooted in reality, both are generalizations used to spread fear.
    Both are rooted in racism. Which says a lot about those who support such policies.

10+ Year Old Account
    At least he was shot and didn't end up like that one guy from the video where they ripped out his eyes, cut off his hands, cut off his face, then slowly decapitated him

^ NSFL text above, you've been warned.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

Only one solution to this and thats to end the war on drugs.

People will always want something that makes them happy when there lives are shit but after all the hysteria over painkillers alot of people have had to go to the streets cause of chronic pain and buy heroin cause painkillers are too expensive on the streets.

I believe in harm reduction and taxation when it comes to drugs and that the government has no right in interfering in what people put into there own bodies!

I know alot of people wont agree but please but aside the hyperbole and lets start to move onto harm reduction so people dont OD on Fentanyl laced heroin cause all they wanted was some pain relief and was denied cause doctors are now shit scared to prescribe them anything that helps!

I know that Mexico suffers from a great amount of government corruption and crime. However, the concept of the wall is that Mexicans are all criminals, which is no different than the claims that all Muslims are terrorists. Both aren't rooted in reality, both are generalizations used to spread fear.
    Like I said, I don't agree with putting up a wall. You don't fight stupid with stupid though. The proper response to the wall is not to claim that America is just as bad as Mexico because there's plenty of other valid arguments against it to make, such as the argument made by @Celista, or talking about all the private property and wildlife in America that such a wall would destroy. There's plenty of valid arguments and making up bullshit just gives your enemies gotcha moments to latch onto. It's vapid obfuscation.

I know that Mexico suffers from a great amount of government corruption and crime. However, the concept of the wall is that Mexicans are all criminals
    The "concept" of the wall is that a bunch of crime and illegal immigrants come from Mexico, not that all Mexicans are criminals...

Not saying I support the wall.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

Yeah, because crime, murder, drugs, all of that is solely a Mexican thing. It doesn't exist here in the U.S.

Get out of here with your bullshit.
    Not sure about crime rate, but homicide rate is quite high in USA compared to most other developed and developing countries.

How would putting up a wall actually help anything?
    I think the point he was going for was that the wall would help deter people like the one(s) who committed this murder from entering the US if they wanted to.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Both are rooted in racism. Which says a lot about those who support such policies.
    Only one is.

Quote Originally Posted by SupBrah View Post
    and libbies wonder why Trump wants a wall
    No one wonders why Trump wants a wall. He wants a wall because he's a xenophobic retarded manchild that has no clue on the topic of migration in general, let alone illegal one (or even walls, because he managed to defeat the point of the wall by himself already during the elections) and when confronted with reality of not even GOP supporting it once he won and they could drop the pandering bullshit, throws a tantrum about the topic that includes threats of shutting down the government if he doesn't get his way.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    What is a wall going to do? Serious question. Most people who are in the US illegally are people who entered legally, then overstayed their visa.
    That's not even the biggest flaw of that shitpost. One of the main points of the border wall is to keep Mexico's "not best" in Mexico. So even if the border wall magically worked, how the hell is it supposed to affect what's going on IN Mexico? Is the wall going to gain consciousness and rip out some bricks to launch them at criminals in Mexico whenever a crime is detected south of the border?
    Last edited by Mehrunes; 2017-09-17 at 10:40 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by SupBrah View Post
    Don't play dumb. There's literally no comparing the shit going on in mexico to the USA. There's a reason mexico is known as one of the most dangerous places in the world.

Very mature response from a super moderator though.

Thanks for the link but tbh you're wasting your time. If it goes against liberal doctrine it either gets ignored or you get infracted
    lol... yea he's playing dumb.

Deleted
    People are moving away from Mexico, never towards Mexico.

Yeah, because crime, murder, drugs, all of that is solely a Mexican thing. It doesn't exist here in the U.S.

Get out of here with your bullshit.
    don't you have to be nice and keep personal opinion to yourself?
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...

The irony.

Got to ask, why wasn't he with any security?

Think he looks alot like Oberyn Martell, like a twin.

Deleted
    Sounds like he did a shit job.

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    People are moving away from Mexico, never towards Mexico.
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...us-study-shows
    https://www.pri.org/stories/2017-01-...family-s-story
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

How is putting up a wall going to change Mexico?
    The way it's going to change Mexico is that more criminals are going to stay in it and increase the crime rates there and that's exactly what should happen. It's not anybodies job to help Mexico.

How would putting up a wall actually help anything? Would a wall have stopped him from being killed in Mexico? Or are you going to spout off the same racist crap that Trump does about all Mexicans being criminals?
    Why do you misquote things? All Mexicans that illegally cross the border in the use are by definition criminals. A decent number of them were criminals in Mexico so in order to escape they cross over.

Quote Originally Posted by Surfd View Post
    I hear that trump's wall will also stop people from being murdered in south america too.
    It's to keep the americans in, nothing good happens when they leave their country

the claims that all Muslims are terrorists. Both aren't rooted in reality, both are generalizations used to spread fear.
    Government agencies put the number of radicalized Muslims around 15 to 20%. That's a conservative 225 million people. How about you stop being a fucking armchair apologist and next time I have the chance to go to Libya(around this time next year), you're free to come with me and get shot at.

Seems to me rural Mexico is a beautiful place. Not only you have cactuses and dirty roads, but you can also be murdered for having a camera.