Quote Originally Posted by NovaFirefall View Post
    What do you think we'll be getting then? Some kind of new specs or something?
    Nothing in reagards to classes and races. Maybe updated goblins and worgens at most.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

I hope we get Blood Elf Druids because of this (and Tel'arn); been waiting for that since I played through the treant area in the south of Eversong.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

I don't think we'll get new races. I do think we'll get new sub races though, but only in the form of additional character customization options.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiase View Post
    Burning Crusade: 2 new races/"classes"
    Wrath of the Lich king: 1 hero class
    Cataclysm: 2 new races
    Mists of Padaria: 1 new race/class
    Warlords of Draenor: Nothing
    Legion: 1 hero class

We usually get a new race and or class with each expansions.
    So what is the consensus this time? People have any credible ideas? =o
    I think sub races

Quote Originally Posted by TriHard View Post
    It's likely not even for WoW. It's almost guaranteed to be something for Diablo or Overwatch.

Just because he voices Arthas doesn't mean he's bound to that particular IP.

It could also be for a Warcraft 3 remake and in that case they might want new takes on the dialogue.
    Considering what Gross and Blizzard have bad blood between them i highly doubt they will hire him for something not related to Warcraft.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blayze View Post
    I hope we get Blood Elf Druids because of this (and Tel'arn); been waiting for that since I played through the treant area in the south of Eversong.
    If they only gave us Blood Elf Druids and nothing else, no new class, no new race I'd be fine with that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorah View Post
    Considering what Gross and Blizzard have bad blood between them i highly doubt they will hire him for something not related to Warcraft.
    ...What bad blood...
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    ...What bad blood...
    Something about offering him an insultingly low amount of money to reprise his role.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

Quote Originally Posted by NovaFirefall View Post
    What do you think we'll be getting then? Some kind of new specs or something?
    In regards to classes, I can bet we're getting some balancing/redesigning and perhaps a couple new tools to play around with - well, at least I hope that since the last two expansions have been about ability pruning, this time we'll actually get something added.

Did they comment on how to solve the Legion classhall problem once a New class will be added btw? They HAVE to find a solution for that, cause there will be new classes at some point. Wow is far from ending ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Thibble View Post
    Did they comment on how to solve the Legion classhall problem once a New class will be added btw? They HAVE to find a solution for that, cause there will be new classes at some point. Wow is far from ending ever.
    What problem?

Class halls aren't necessary for anything but the intro quests for zones. You could literally just put a misison board in Dalaran with the exact same function in terms of leveling through Legion content.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    What problem?

Class halls aren't necessary for anything but the intro quests for zones. You could literally just put a misison board in Dalaran with the exact same function in terms of leveling through Legion content.
    I'm pretty sure that if another class is added, it will start at a level that's above Legion content, so most people won't even go back. And for those that do for some reason, they'd probably do like you said - add a mission board and/or an NPC in Dalaran.

What problem?

Or literally just make a frickin class hall for the new class, not like it would take that much effort.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Andyssian View Post
    I'm pretty sure that if another class is added, it will start at a level that's above Legion content, so most people won't even go back. And for those that do for some reason, they'd probably do like you said - add a mission board and/or an NPC in Dalaran.
    But ya probably this.

What problem?

Well I was thinking about class specific followers, mount, the experience during class campaign... Also you wouldnt be able to do all those class hall achievements on a new class. This is not very likely imo. But yeah, maybe adding some sort of "neutral" class campaign in dalaran once for all Future classes might solve that.

Quote Originally Posted by Andyssian View Post
    But ya probably this.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    ...What bad blood...
    Queue the Taylor Swift song!

Quote Originally Posted by TriHard View Post
    Queue the Taylor Swift song!

Damn, I like her with that red hair far more than as a blonde <hides>

Quote Originally Posted by Shakou View Post
    Respectfully, you have bad taste. Also Wow has always had childish humor, if it stuck out to you more in MOP I'd stop doing drugs.
    Wow, mate, calm down. I get it, MoP is your favorite. I mean, I don't get it, but I'm not going to say you should stop doing drugs or whatever.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    Idk, for me Mists was miles better than WoD and the abomination called Cataclysm. Only bad thing was the long content drought at the end.
    Well, to be fair, everything is better than WoD... Cataclysm was weak as well, but at least I didn't hate everything about its lore

Quote Originally Posted by Artanis View Post
    Well, to be fair, everything is better than WoD... Cataclysm was weak as well, but at least I didn't hate everything about its lore
    WoD is a gift compared to Cataclysm for me.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by Blayze View Post
    Something about offering him an insultingly low amount of money to reprise his role.
    Given the voice actors union made an exception for Blizzard due to how good Blizz is with voiceactors I'm inclined to believe he was asking for pretty large amount of money.