Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    The irony.

Got to ask, why wasn't he with any security?
    I doubt they pay for a security detail for location scouting, generally if you need one chances are it's not a suitable location for filming.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SupBrah View Post
    and libbies wonder why Trump wants a wall
    we should just send the military and execute every single cartel member.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

It's a tragic story for sure, but if you don't feel one murder happening in your home country is justification for those in other countries to claim it's a dangerous hellhole, maybe moderate your response a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Yeah, because crime, murder, drugs, all of that is solely a Mexican thing. It doesn't exist here in the U.S.

Get out of here with your bullshit.
    Instead of infracting him you help him derail the thread. Good Job!

Quote Originally Posted by Tic Tacs View Post
    We already have walls and fences along southern border since mid 90s. Do you really think a wall going to stop people from illegally crossing to the United States? Use your brain please.
    http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017...r-99-per-cent/

Yeah, a wall cutting down on illegal immigration, that's just crazy..........

Why would a giant structure blocking your path (aka a wall) make it more difficult to cross an area than just having a wide open, unobstructed space?

Makes no sense really........

Yeah, because crime, murder, drugs, all of that is solely a Mexican thing. It doesn't exist here in the U.S.

the type of cruelty going on down in mexico right now some of the worst mankind has seen.

They pulled the skin of a mans faces off, cut off his hands, cut out his tongues pulled his eyes out, stabbed his eye sockets, shoved a pipe down his throat, and slowly cut his head off... all while he was alive and trying to scream.... and what was his crime? he worked for the wrong side.

i would not wish what happened to that man on my worst enemy and that kind of cruelty is common place down there, the people doing this are not humans, i would not even call them animals.

id rather be shot a million times over than go through what they are doing to people.

Herald of the Titans PickleballAce's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    Not sure about crime rate, but homicide rate is quite high in USA compared to most other developed and developing countries.
    The murder rate in the US is roughly 4x what it is in the larger European countries. The murder rate in Mexico is roughly 4x what it is in the US.

Quote Originally Posted by Karon View Post
    Instead of infracting him you help him derail the thread. Good Job!
    lmao why would I get infracted? Is criticizing liberal doctrine an infractable offense??
    Last edited by SupBrah; 2017-09-18 at 02:02 AM.

lmao why would I get infracted? Is criticizing liberal doctrine an infractable offense??
    Don't know about that, but trying to derail a thread with spam certainly is.

and libbies wonder why Trump wants a wall
    I get the feeling a wall won't stop location scouts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Ichifails View Post
    The way it's going to change Mexico is that more criminals are going to stay in it and increase the crime rates there and that's exactly what should happen. It's not anybodies job to help Mexico.

Why do you misquote things? All Mexicans that illegally cross the border in the use are by definition criminals. A decent number of them were criminals in Mexico so in order to escape they cross over.
    We have these things called planes that fly over walls with ease. Which is where most of our illegals come from. They come here legally on work and visitation visas and just overstay. The wall won't stop that, and if the wall goes up, you will just see more clever ways to get around it. Like tunnels, catapults, drones, ladders, ropes. All of those defeat a wall pretty easily when it comes to getting drugs over the walls that are already there. But the tunnels, ladders and ropes will work for people as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    You see, any time you post non-constructively with the correct politics, you are allowed a free pass. It's MMO-C GenOT Mod posting 101.
    Um... did you read the whole chain? Or are you saying that being pro-Trump is the "correct politics"?

Man you need to work on your persecution complex LOL. You're even fucking that up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Mexico is very dangerous and has been for some time.

What is a wall going to do? Serious question. Most people who are in the US illegally are people who entered legally, then overstayed their visa.
    Wall potentially prevents people from physically entering the US as easily as they can now. It's much like trickle down economics, it's good in theory however... China also built a wall to keep people out. what did those people do? Well, G man simply blew fucking holes into that overrated wall and conquered the whole damn place lol I figure some MexiCANs will do the same "over here" while others are simply digging tunnels "over there".
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

It's not even comparable, Mexico is essentially a faux state at this point.

mhm more reasons for a wall for 200 bob.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    aww, and I thought all of mexico was super hard working, english first language, with advanced science and medical degrees. I mean that's why some people(oddly enough, those that don't live in the US...) want us to have open borders.
    O Flora, of the moon, of the dream. O Little ones, O fleeting will of the ancients. Let the hunter be safe. Let them find comfort. And let this dream, their captor, Foretell a pleasant awakening

not enough eyes to roll at all the clowns in this thread, good grief.

10+ Year Old Account
    But I've heard I can catch Heracross and Corsair... how am I ever gonna complete my pokedex?

- - - Updated - - -

Not that it may have mattered... but why was he alone?

I would put finding safe locations to shoot above remote or interesting locations to shoot.
    Last edited by A dot Ham; 2017-09-18 at 09:52 PM.