Page 31 of 41 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    This is what happens when the US supports one nation over another, they become another bully.

Last edited by mmocc02219cc8b; 2017-09-18 at 12:33 PM.

Deleted
    So stop giving Poland any EU money and just call it even then.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by advanta View Post
    Those who profiteered mostly got away with it and their financial legacy persisted into the current day. It is a simple point someone of elementary schooling should be capable of understanding.
    Germany did not "get away with it" they profiteered from it due to having decades of smart political leadership that created a fruitful environment for businesses to grow inwest germany, after that they took a hit and had to invest again a lot without outside help from america this time to rebuild the east when the wall fell. Germany is also one of the biggest supporters of helping financially weaker nations.

The reason the centrum to eastern nations are being added is to pull them out of their communist era, an era that russia used to pillage and plunder the wealth of nations by putting in puppet political leaders something they attempted in the west also. They have major chances to grow now just as well and to say they cannot afford taking in a couple of thousand refugees based on economic reasons is absolute nonsense and makes you a sheep for buying into that rethoric.

The reason poland does not want to take refugees is very simple, the party in power is voted in by mostly (xenophobic) white christians, they profile themselves as that party they are very religious and very white and if you build your political power around those ideologies it is very hard to suddenly say well let's accept darker skinned people from another religion.

It does not even have anything to do with terrorism either since as we are seeing now terror attacks happen from children or grand children from immigrants that are what we can call a lost generation, often with a long standing history of drugs and violence something every religion looks down upon.

Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post

The reason poland does not want to take refugees is very simple, the party in power is voted in by mostly (xenophobic) white christians, they profile themselves as that party they are very religious and very white and if you build your political power around those ideologies it is very hard to suddenly say well let's accept darker skinned people from another religion.

You know there are basically no non-white and non-christian people in Poland?
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    When an orc eats an orc, two orcs rip out of the orcs stomach, they eat each other and a brand new orc walks through the door, and then his chest explodes and 20 full grown orcs crawl out of his body. They then eat each other and the bodies until there are 3 orcs left. The mystery of the orc reproduction cycle.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafoel View Post

You know there are basically no non-white and non-christian people in Poland?
    You know i said that the largest party in power is voted in by those i did mention. Nowhere did i state that nation is exclusively white however it is very homogeneous society compared to other nations.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pannonian View Post
    They accepted it 2 years ago, which is why this is even a topic. They joined a treaty and now they want to back out.
    The current ruling party - which has changed 2 years ago - is trying to play this as if their predecessors were borderline traitors, bribed by EU/Germany into accepting terrorists and destroy the country. Every terrorist attack is used as a "we told you so" and "we can't let these animals in here". And it's working - not only plenty of paranoia about the refugees, but also growing racism and xenophobia against people of color who are already (legally) here.

I think at some point there was an idea from a local mayor to accept ten (10!) children refugees into one of towns. Still got refused, because reasons. Almost as if the government doesn't realize that even such a token amount would serve to satisfy the EU for now. Cynical, but it could work short term.

And I really don't get that "refugees from Ukraine" angle, either. We always had workers from there, doing cheap labor and bothering no one. Suddenly, they're "refugees"? What? I don't think even our government uses this as an argument as much as some posters here.
    On the contrary. I invite you! Come to my country. Sprout this revisionist nazi bullshit in front of a judge and enjoy your free housing!
    Mah First Amendment! ... Except that Holocaust Denial is illegal in large parts of Europe.

Quote Originally Posted by KaPe View Post
    And I really don't get that "refugees from Ukraine" angle, either. We always had workers from there, doing cheap labor and bothering no one. Suddenly, they're "refugees"? What? I don't think even our government uses this as an argument as much as some posters here.
    Well, those glorious minds didn't get this argument out of thin air. Szydło first brought it up in late 2015 in EU Parlaiment meeting about Poland. Not that this meeting was about refugees anyway, it was about safeguarding the rule of law in Poland since PiS was already trying to demolish the Constitutional Tribunal back then. But no one ever accused Szydło of having any integrity, so of course she tried an irrelevant deflection.

At first she only bullshitted about 500k refugees, but she and the rest of the government spiraled out of control afterwards, even though the Ukrainian ambassador to Poland corrected her few days later with official Polish numbers on the issue which showed that (at the time she first made that claim) Poland accepted only two refugees from Ukraine. And not only were both of them accepted when PO was still in power, both of them were accepted before the war in Ukraine or any events preceding it happened.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Virgo Supercluster, Local Group, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Solar System, Earth, European Union, Croatia
    Want to know why?
    Because Poland cannot support itself.
    Because despite all the yelling, kicking and screaming they live on Western welfare.
    They cannot protect their borders, they cannot pay their own people and they cannot support their own country.
    Without charity from the West they would become Russia's little bitch within 5 years, that is how hard they would crash.
    Charity from the West? Seriously? 15 million euros is almost literally nothing. The fact that you don't understand how EU funds work (that they don't drive the economy but are meant for very special projects) makes this all the worse.

And I am personally done with this bullshit.
    Let's do it.
    Stop the injection of our billions, let them deal with it themselves.
    Let's see how much remains of this fucked up Eastern-European pride and nationalism.
    And please let it be a warning to the rest of them.
    You know, I'm actually on your side here; I think countries should do what the majority wants as long as it was decided in the Council/Parliament (and I'm not sure if any migration quotas were actually decided on a European level in a democratic way, but let's assume they were), and I think they should be threatened with an ejection from the EU. You can't expect to be a member of the single market and then decide to ignore your European responsibilities.

However. Your high and mighty attitudes are incredibly disgusting and hypocritical seeing as the only reason Western European countries are as rich as they are right now is the fact that they got aid from America. Vaaaaaastly huger amounts of aid than the measly funds some EU members get from the common funds. Your entire economies were rebuilt on gigantic amounts of money from America. It doesn't make you better than Eastern Europeans. In fact, one should have more respect for countries like the Czech Republic in these matters, which has managed to reach a level of development comparable to the UK despite being literally 50 years late on them.

Personally, I think it's incredibly silly that we're even dividing Europe to West and East mentally in this day and age, but when I see arrogant jackasses like you, I just have to correct you.

(Infracted) ~ Minor Flaming
    Last edited by mmocc02219cc8b; 2017-09-17 at 02:55 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Virgo Supercluster, Local Group, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Solar System, Earth, European Union, Croatia
    I think you'll find 86 million divided by 6 is roughly 15 million.

Oh yes, because the Western part of Europe wasn't much richer then the Eastern part before the Marshall aid. /s
    Immediately before the Marshall plan? Yeah, it was kinda the same, seeing as it as all a desolate shit hole.

Before WWII? No, of course not. The West was richer, primarily due to colonialism.

And I am glad that the Czech Republic can do all of that on their own..
    Like, on their own..
    EU FUNDS IN THE CZECH REPUBLIC € 23.83 FOR 2014–2020
    That is in billions btw.

You know what I find arrogant?
    People that deny the facts.
    People who can look at that graph and still tell me that West and East are completely equal.
    That East can do fine on its own.

If you live on someone elses money you can at least be thankful for it! And not attack and insult him at every possible moment.
    You know what I also find annoying? People who don't understand statistics. Poland's 15 million a year amounts to 0.3% of their annual budget. Same for Czechia. If you think getting an extra 0.3% means living off someone else's money... I don't want to say you're crazy, but that statement is fucking mental.

So yeah, the east can do fine on its own. Those are fucking scraps of money. And again, stop pretending that that's charity or aid. That money is specifically intended for development so that you can benefit from a better trading market, no less than the country itself. And no, I'm not going to be grateful for something neither I nor my country asked. This is an EU agreed programme.

10+ Year Old Account
    Then send the money back.
    I can live without my third TV or second car.
    Can you live without a home?
    Kind of short on time so I'll just reply to this bit. Why is it so hard for you to realize that EU development funds don't fund basic things like people's homes (or people's anything for that matter)?

Also, here we go again with the arrogant ignorance. Eastern Europe isn't so fucking poor that people can't afford houses, Jesus. Fucking stereotypes.

Quote Originally Posted by Wikiy View Post
    Charity from the West? Seriously? 15 million euros is almost literally nothing. The fact that you don't understand how EU funds work (that they don't drive the economy but are meant for very special projects) makes this all the worse.

You know, I'm actually on your side here; I think countries should do what the majority wants as long as it was decided in the Council/Parliament (and I'm not sure if any migration quotas were actually decided on a European level in a democratic way, but let's assume they were), and I think they should be threatened with an ejection from the EU. You can't expect to be a member of the single market and then decide to ignore your European responsibilities.

However. Your high and mighty attitudes are incredibly disgusting and hypocritical seeing as the only reason Western European countries are as rich as they are right now is the fact that they got aid from America. Vaaaaaastly huger amounts of aid than the measly funds some EU members get from the common funds. Your entire economies were rebuilt on gigantic amounts of money from America. It doesn't make you better than Eastern Europeans. In fact, one should have more respect for countries like the Czech Republic in these matters, which has managed to reach a level of development comparable to the UK despite being literally 50 years late on them.

Personally, I think it's incredibly silly that we're even dividing Europe to West and East mentally in this day and age, but when I see arrogant jackasses like you, I just have to correct you.

(Infracted) ~ Minor Flaming
    Tell that to all those polish guest workers that can't get jobs in their own country. Let's see what happens if the unemployment rate skyrockets.

The EU is about more than just handing out millions. Something someone like you probably will never understand.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PaterMDx View Post
    wich genocide? the 6 million lies? or the gispsys? or the faggs? like literaly no one cares.
    yews are crying since 300 years that they lost more then 5billion members, dont trust this cunts. its written in theire holy book to be as greedy and cuntish as posible.
    You write like a dumbfuck. Don't be jealous of superior Jewish intellect.

Deleted
    All I ask is that these Polish people stop being so damn aggressive and resentful towards us.
    lol!! you call them bad names and you expect them to be nice to you??

Deleted
    What "bad" names?

It's a fact that these countries are quite poor compared to the West.
    And it's a fact that their only progress comes from Western charity.
    lol!! no, you are delusional

Deleted
    It seems you too cannot handle the facts.
    Even our welfare is twice your average income, so please.. Spare me the whining and come up with some arguments.

https://www.ifitweremyhome.com/compare/NL/LT

I like that page.
    lol!! you dont even know where riga is!! dont come talking about facts if you cant even pass basic school geography knowledge
    Last edited by mmocb949c9f970; 2017-09-17 at 04:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wikiy View Post
    Kind of short on time so I'll just reply to this bit. Why is it so hard for you to realize that EU development funds don't fund basic things like people's homes (or people's anything for that matter)?

Also, here we go again with the arrogant ignorance. Eastern Europe isn't so fucking poor that people can't afford houses, Jesus. Fucking stereotypes.
    They don't fund basic things?

The EU bloody funded the entire Eastern Europe infrastructure which is critical for any economy.

I've stayed in Poland for a while and quarter of the city had EU funded billboards, from simple roads to public transport all funded by EU money.
    Bulgaria didn't even have proper roads before joining the EU

In the end Poland will bend over and take whatever we're giving to them and they will thank us for it.

Want to know why?
    Because Poland cannot support itself.
    Because despite all the yelling, kicking and screaming they live on Western welfare.
    They cannot protect their borders, they cannot pay their own people and they cannot support their own country.
    Without charity from the West they would become Russia's little bitch within 5 years, that is how hard they would crash.

And I am personally done with this bullshit.
    Let's do it.
    Stop the injection of our billions, let them deal with it themselves.
    Let's see how much remains of this fucked up Eastern-European pride and nationalism.
    And please let it be a warning to the rest of them.
    So much hatred. Western people are good at hiding their true colors aren't they.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't even ask for a thank you.
    All I ask is that these Polish people stop being so damn aggressive and resentful towards us.
    Not all the Poles are, though. They're a hugely Christian country, which means conservative, which means euroskeptic and nationalistic. It's not surprising they are the way they are.

But yeah, I don't like the fact they're refusing to take in refugees either. In my opinion, there should have been a more prompt response to this whole crisis, with literally every country in the EU taking in refugees (permanently), proportional to their own populations, and weighted by how rich a country is (capable of actually supporting these people). Why these people were just allowed to enter the EU and then go wherever they wanted - as if they're EU citizens and already have the right to go anywhere and apply for asylum - is beyond me. Tens of thousands of them flowed through Croatia and we took in maybe hundreds, I believe (not because we didn't want to, but because they literally didn't think of staying here, Sweden and Germany sound too nice for them to not go there).
    Last edited by Wikiy; 2017-09-17 at 05:14 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Babadoo View Post
    So much hatred. Western people are good at hiding their true colors aren't they.
    The bizarre thing is that we're all Western.