Poll: more, less or same?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    There are already a lot of problems with immigraton.. like they have different culture than most europe, religion, traditions and they dont want to adapt to our life style which makes many europeans uncomfortable which is alright because its their country why they should change their traditions only because of immigrants?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    Then make sure that all workers are treated equally in your country.

Fairly yes equally not possible persay unless I'm mistaken what you mean.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsc View Post
    Well 4 Americans just got hit by acid attacks in France. (That'll help tourism.)

This is not terrorism, no sir. We don't know much and we never want to speculate, but we KNOW it is not terrorism. The article tells me this no less than three times.
    Article mentioned there were 450 acid attacks last year JUST IN LONDON ALONE!!

Cause that was common in France before all the immigrants..

People are carrying neutralizers. The big gamble.... was the "acid" just thrown in your face really an acid (needing an alkaline neutralizer) or was it a strong alkaline (which would be made worse by an alkaline?)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...Marseille.html
    Pretty sure before acid attacks really became a thing, the amount of knife attacks was doubling that number in London alone. What was it? 20-30 stabbings per weekend? If people want to find ways to hurt others they will, the method does not matter, and it shouldn't really be a thing you lay awake about, because statistics showing, a British person is nearly 8000 times more likely to hurt you than an immigrant of any generation.

-

Immigration is a good thing because they fill a lot of jobs that your citizens do not wish to do, think about maids and cleaning ladies, in my country nearly 98% of those are immigrant workers. Those companies legitimately would go bankrupt the minute something was done about immigrant workers and the country itself would lose billions of taxes based on those companies getting into trouble and not finding the amount of workers they need to keep on running.

If the EU does something about immigration and mind you, the country itself sets the rules, not the EU, they should focus on weeding out the bad ones and deport them back to their country unless they work here and stay out of trouble. My country has been stepping up it's game in that regard, only keeping the good ones, or those that are running away from violence. Those that commit any kind of crime, or committed enough crimes in their home country, will be deported back.

And yes those deportations also go towards the Syrian refugees, if they cause trouble, or been violent in the past they will be returned to their previous point of origin immediately, guess what? The EU agrees entirely with that sentiment.

Also, those saying there won't be nothing left of the EU, if that ever happens, then you can be sure that pretty much the entirety of the globe has vanished well before that. Because when I look at the USA and China, it's not going to be long until another civil war occurs in those countries.
    Last edited by mmoc925aeb179c; 2017-09-17 at 05:00 PM.

Deleted
    Wrong question. Less retards/rapists/religious, more qualified. Net result might be more or less immigration.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Digital Dream View Post
    should eu have more or less immigration? what you think?
    I think an honest debate has to be had as to if the public in these various countries want to be the sort of cosmopolitan international borderless countries the EU commission wants them to be.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Immigrants that are people moving for jobs or the like, sure. Bring them on. Refugees and "refugees," no. Less of those.

Deleted
    i don't care about the EU immigration laws as long as the UK is not part of them and the bill passes stopping the EU courts having any say on UK immigration post brexit.

if its families, elders,women and children from war countries more for humanity
    if its young male from war countries less

Less illegal immigration
    More Legal immigration

People must find job BEFORE moving into a country, and remain in a country only while they have job, plus a grace period between jobs

That's it. People that just jump the fence, should be deported instantly

Immigration is a great capitalist tool, and everyone, locals and immigrants alike, will benefit greatly from it, IF and only if, like all tools, it is used correctly

Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, those Jedi courses are really paying off, I have sight beyond sight and I have visions of what this thread will bring ! (Beyond bans)

People pretending that they are not against immigration, but want good migration !

To this, I have a simple question : do you really think that, to take the usual example of the usual suspects, that there is a huge pool of Swedish-speaking migrants with qualifications fitting at the same time perfectly the Swedish job market BUT without taking any job that a Swede might desire ? (Y'know, the usual impossible thing, in which people complain at the same time about migrants taking tech jobs and taking farmhands jobs)

The Americans should even count their blessings, since they have the language that most people in the world will at least bother to be functional in.

Definitely not from Africa lel

Quote Originally Posted by Babadoo View Post
    Definitely not from Africa lel
    Oh yeah, from where then ?

The usual suspects also hate migrants from Asia (they are stealing tech jobs and the girls are not as submissive as in the boobies animes of the alt-right boys), from South America (where the population is usually relatively devout Christians), from the Middle East (because of the religion...usually said without blinking to justify a wall against Mexico, that well known bastion of salafists imans...) and the British top that by also hating Poles and Romanians. What's left ?

Pitcairn ?
    Last edited by sarahtasher; 2017-09-17 at 05:13 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    Mandate a minimum pay by law and the problem disappears.
    Yeah I see what you mean I'm against most minimum wage because it's a one size fits all. Sometimes it can make situations worse by not being enough or not adjusting quickly enough to keep up with local or regional realities.

I would propose a livable wage tailored based on a reasonable and logically fair sound model.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moriat View Post
    We have to go a bit more into details since the meaning of the word immigrant has expanded quite a bit lately and now also includes illegals, asylum seekers and fake asylum seekers.

Could my country (Switzerland) use more educated or skilled German speaking immigrants from countries such as Austria or Germany? Maybe, leaning towards yes.
    Could my country (Switzerland) use more uneducated or unskilled non German speaking brown or black people from a certain religion? Haha no.
    Any reason why the 2nd point is specifically pointing to skin colour? your first point could easily be brown or black as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Thorianrage View Post
    Any reason why the 2nd point is specifically pointing to skin colour? your first point could easily be brown or black as well.
    He also somehow think that there are going to be lots of German speaking migrants ...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    He also somehow think that there are going to be lots of German speaking migrants ...
    Yeah, but he really went to a specific point, mean by that 2nd point, white British people would lean towards yes even though MOST white british people dont know a 2nd language as an example.

Too many European cities have turned into 3rd world hellholes already. I think it's time to stop.

Quote Originally Posted by Thorianrage View Post
    Yeah, but he really went to a specific point, mean by that 2nd point, white British people would lean towards yes even though MOST white british people dont know a 2nd language as an example.
    The formulation is even odder considering that Switzerland is not an german speaking country...Switzerland have since centuries very noticable French and Italian minorities (with full linguistic rights...)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvestra View Post
    Too many European cities have turned into 3rd world hellholes already. I think it's time to stop.
    Most western EU cities are looking just fine, eastern EU however was already 3rd world....

Deleted
    What a refreshing and original topic

But I will entertain it and say less.