Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    My mind explode when i see people who wuold perefer to fight in some random envirorment that is not tied with the theme of expansion.

For those people i have a 100% accurate life hack in signature.

perhaps they eat it ? i was wondering why all the demon have horns...

Quote Originally Posted by Shot89 View Post
    My mind explode when i see people who wuold perefer to fight in some random envirorment that is not tied with the theme of expansion.

Well... i'm now back from 1.5 year break. It's still shit.
    cya in 3 years I guess.

Just wanna say, you should edit the 6 months part into something bigger

Quote Originally Posted by Foj View Post
    I'm getting kind of burnt out ... on the burnt out terrain.

Maybe it's just me.
    No, because then Blizzard couldn't beat us over the head with how EEEEEVVVVIIILLLLLLL they are.

Frankly, I won't be surprised if Sargeras twirls his mustaches at us before the raid.

Deleted
    Azeroth's more established organizations violently opposed Sargeras' Green Party entering local politics.

your problem is with the legion.

there very well might be demons that would prefer to not live in a burned out shithole. but they're all forced into servitude or suffer in antorus.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shot89 View Post

Seeing the same thing again and again just gets tiresome, especially if said thing wasn't pleasing on the eye in the first place.

Unsubbing isn't really an option when you're part of an active raiding guild which has been around for 10 years. I do enjoy the game, but fel-corrupted areas grow old pretty quickly as they don't have much to offer.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by By the Emperor View Post
    Seeing the same thing again and again just gets tiresome, especially if said thing wasn't pleasing on the eye in the first place.

Unsubbing isn't really an option when you're part of an active raiding guild which has been around for 10 years. I do enjoy the game, but fel-corrupted areas grow old pretty quickly as they don't have much to offer.
    ....to offer to ME. People always forgot to add this, it's very important. Opinions will be opinions.

10+ Year Old Account

Maybe it's just me.
    Well, can be dull but demons normally follow with destruction and chaos. And I don't believe we can find a hippy vegan demon.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

What we need is another Mists of Pandaria-type expansion, a breakaway from the zomg-war-of-worlds-storyline and chance to see some of that beautiful scenery we know the wow-team can create when allowed.

Someone take away arcane/fel/void colours. Bring back fire, lightning, frost and water. I want jungles, bogs, fogs, forests, open plains.

One thing WoD did right was lots of different terrains. A shame it was too much "rarrrr-war-orc".

One of my fondest memories as a WoW newbie was taking my first few steps onto the road in Stranglethorn and being killed by something I didn't even see.
    Those were the days...was it a rogue or was it a panther xD
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Anyway stop being such an ass fucktard.
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivium666 View Post
    Would you kindly go fuck yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by Divinexve View Post
    I want a tropical themed xpac
    I second that ...pls island and tropical jungle and pirate please !

Yeah, clever idea. Let's have the Legion be sheep farmers tending to their flocks and taking care not to overgraze the fields.

Or: Sod off. How about that? Mac'aree is the break-off from the other Argus zones. Spend all your time there if your tender eyes can't handle fel, destruction and corrupted areas on the Legion's home base...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Protean View Post
    What we need is another Mists of Pandaria-type expansion, a breakaway from the zomg-war-of-worlds-storyline and chance to see some of that beautiful scenery we know the wow-team can create when allowed.

Someone take away arcane/fel/void colours. Bring back fire, lightning, frost and water. I want jungles, bogs, fogs, forests, open plains.

One thing WoD did right was lots of different terrains. A shame it was too much "rarrrr-war-orc".
    Only when MoP was current, people instead complained that there wasn't enough "savage", "Fel" and whatever.

And have you people somehow spent the larger part of this expansion in some other area than the Broken Isles? It has forests, bogs, fog, open plains...

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.

Maybe it's just me.
    Probably as burnt out by the fact that you can barely move anywhere without aggroing something. I think more than anything else, I'd like to see a world that acts, well, like a world.

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    they're not fuckin sheep, why would they need grass?
    Maybe they long for the feeling of cool, lush green grass tickling their smouldering, chafed ankles.

I guess I should point out that goats like grass.

I guess I should also point out that goats and sheep can breed, occasionally with success. This suggests that sheep and demons can also breed, at least occasionally with success. Given that demons are obviously "horny as goats", and sheep aren't that hard to find, there must be many demonsheep out there, looking like slightly woolly demons, who really, really, want some grass to chew on.

Maybe it's just me.
    It seems you're in the right place champion...now join us..take up arms and let's defeat the legion together!

Quote Originally Posted by unbound View Post
    Probably as burnt out by the fact that you can barely move anywhere without aggroing something. I think more than anything else, I'd like to see a world that acts, well, like a world.
    But that's the thing, Argus is a destroyed world that is the base of operations for the main villains of the expansion. Of course they're going to be everywhere and not let you easily stroll through to your various World Quests and rares.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrosis View Post
    But that's the thing, Argus is a destroyed world that is the base of operations for the main villains of the expansion. Of course they're going to be everywhere and not let you easily stroll through to your various World Quests and rares.
    I don't stroll, I just use my Argus Whistle:

* Finish quest
    * Port to Dalaran
    * Port to Vindicycle
    * Jump over the railing and fall down onto the stairs and run up unharmed
    * Port back to surface
    * Now, find something else fun in-game to do, like, log out

Quote Originally Posted by seventysix View Post
    It seems you're in the right place champion...now join us..take up arms and let's defeat the legion together!
    Last time I was in a pug I forget which of the dozen NPC speeches was going on about how the future was with the Legion and I said in /raid:

"Let's all go work for the Legion and retire."

Pretty much the rest of the entire group was "Fuck yeah that'd be awesome."

7+ Year Old Account
    Honestly very little of the Broken Isles is fel corrupted...just a few areas here and there. As for Argus...it's really only Antoran Wastes that has a large amount of fel. Krokuun has a little bit but is mostly just a wasteland that reminds me more of Deepholm than fel. Mac'aree has almost no fel anywhere. Also, we're ending the Legion in this expansion, you probably won't see demons after this.

Quote Originally Posted by Soeroah View Post
    Even if they exist, Sargeras' instructions are to wipe out all life, which grass counts as.
    Sargeras' orders for wiping out all life.

Step 1. Kill all grass.

Profit.
    Last edited by Mihalik; 2017-09-18 at 03:42 AM.