Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    A little unnoticed but Everton are fucking shit aren't they?

Spent big and didn't replace Lukaku or upgrade their defence in any meaningful way.

Shocking performances this season from a team many considered a dark horse for top 4/6.
    They are gona struggle without goals. Their defence is still ok they just got out ran today and gassed by the stronger team

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    They are gona struggle without goals. Their defence is still ok they just got out ran today and gassed by the stronger team
    Are you sure their defense is ok? they have the most goals allowed in the league

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNinja View Post
    Leaked image of Baines preparing his van to pick up Rooney:

I bet baines has a toploader cd in his van that he makes people listen too. 'Dancing in the moonlight great hit'.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyriqo View Post
    If by good you mean we'll miss 1912391293219321 shots on goal while not having Kroos, Marcelo, Benzema, Cristiano, Bale (ohwait) and so on then yah. You guys are in for a ride.

Gratz on the win though, just saw you guys beat Girona 0-1
    Don't know if you'll have that many shots on goal. It's at Anoeta and Real Sociedad has been arguably the best team in the league so far. With that all said, it'll probably be a dud with Madrid winning 3-0 or something like that

Quote Originally Posted by Valeron View Post
    Are you sure their defense is ok? they have the most goals allowed in the league
    well for a mid table team its decent. Played a lot of big teams early so that stat is a bit misleading imo.

10+ Year Old Account
    0-0 between Arsenal and Chelsea really helps our Champions League push. Shame the scouse mackems couldn't help us out too.

I placed a bet at the start of the season that City will score over 104 goals this season. In line to win £550 if they do. looking good so far

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Frank View Post
    I placed a bet at the start of the season that City will score over 104 goals this season. In line to win £550 if they do. looking good so far
    isn't agueros annual injury due?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    isn't agueros annual injury due?
    Yeah they'll struggle having to bring in one of Sane, Sterling or Silva for Aguero

Deleted
    Both manchester clubs look very menacing.
    Can't wait to see them go up against each other, hopefully it delivers.

In other news get ready to us get steamrollered by PSG tonight.

Did Madrid pay this ref off? Talk about one sided referring

Deleted
    Did Madrid pay this ref off? Talk about one sided referring
    We pay all the refs /s

BTW... Bale showed up.

We pay all the refs /s

BTW... Bale showed up.
    well he runs really fast, that's for sure

Deleted
    well he runs really fast, that's for sure
    Thank God he got that back jesus christ I was starting to put him at Fellaini's level

Thank God he got that back jesus christ I was starting to put him at Fellaini's level
    Your best player today has been Theo. Not a fan of his attitude but he has quite a future I think

15+ Year Old Account
    Why do you hate Fellaini so much? Just curious.

Deleted
    Your best player today has been Theo. Not a fan of his attitude but he has quite a future I think
    Theo wasn't a surprise as I was following Llorente I saw how Theo was developing in Alaves. He has a bright future as long as his head remains on his shoulders.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nerph- View Post
    Why do you hate Fellaini so much? Just curious.
    It's a long story and nothing football or this thread related. I can say I don't like him as a football player and remain on topic.

Worry not as it isn't a ManU thing and as I said before it was back when he was playing for Everton

- - - Updated - - -

Good as well as necessary win tonight. Twas a hard one that could've gone completely different when we scored the 2nd one, as they almost did so seconds before.
    Last edited by mmoc3b4b68ecda; 2017-09-17 at 08:47 PM.

Deleted
    Fucking PSG. Sick of this shit, unbelievably lucky and had refs bent over for them from the get go.

Two own goals that win it for them. Cunts.

At least we've got a better keeper than them, no doubt they'll buy him off us next season for a billion euros.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    Fucking PSG. Sick of this shit, unbelievably lucky and had refs bent over for them from the get go.

Two own goals that win it for them. Cunts.

At least we've got a better keeper than them, no doubt they'll buy him off us next season for a billion euros.
    Saw that penalty... sketchy af but the keepers dive was glorious