Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Assbandit View Post
    Speaking of degenerate how are you doing lately? Wouldn't want you to damage your mental health by having your fragile conservative sensibilities hurt so much .
    Yeah, walking down a street with a dildo-covered outfit doesn't scream "fragile sensibility" at all ; Nor how defensive you got by it and equating it to someone who is anti-LGBT.

You amuse me. Dearly.

If people want to have parade, by all means have one or many!
    Good for them
    I don't see what's the fuss. As far as I know they don't riot or cause any damages, so they are cool

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    Yeah, walking down a street with a dildo-covered outfit doesn't scream "fragile sensibility" at all ; Nor how defensive you got by it and equating it to someone who is anti-LGBT.

You amuse me. Dearly.
    Picking an outlier and using it as an example to generalize with is the mark of a small and simple-minded man so cherish your amusement as I'm sure it's one of the few things you have left that actually bring you joy .

Also the irony of you accusing others of being defensive lol.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lewdest View Post
    Can't you disgusting fetishists keep your shit in the bedroom? Are there scat pride parades? Are there pedophile pride parades?
    Sounds like someone needs a safe space.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    I have, there are pride parades in both South Korea and Singapore, LGBT rights are still in a bad state.
    That's because Singapore and South Korea are rather backwards.... If you left your bubble you would see that. Gay Pride has historical paved way for gay rights in the WESTERN WORLD

- - - Updated - - -

I can only imagine what he was wearing. Helping LGBT rights, one degenerate and useless action, a time.
    Reading comprehension is difficult huh? Female PM

Quote Originally Posted by lewdest View Post
    Can't you disgusting fetishists keep your shit in the bedroom? Are there scat pride parades? Are there pedophile pride parades?
    So, gay people are like pedophiles? Are you that moronic?

- - - Updated - - -

You amuse me. Dearly.
    Is that all you think of when you think of pride parades? If so, then you may be the one with the issue.

Deleted
    LGBT rights aren't progressing because of pride parades. What an asinine statement.
    I agree with this. I would even say that in many cases, pride parades have the opposite effect.

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    That's because Singapore and South Korea are rather backwards.... If you left your bubble you would see that. Gay Pride has historical paved way for gay rights in the WESTERN WORLD
    Nice nation bashing when something goes against your asinine ideas.

Deleted
    Nice nation bashing when something goes against your asinine ideas.
    It's not nation basshing it's fact

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    I agree with this. I would even say that in many cases, pride parades have the opposite effect.
    To some extent you're right.... However we're talking historically and in places where basic LGBT rights are none existent

It's not nation basshing it's fact
    It is explicitly nation bashing.

Pride Parades only hurt gay people and promote degenerates.

i don't like how sexual people are at these, especially since kids are there. there's a point where it just hits degeneracy, honestly. you just don't do shit like in public, and you really fucking don't do that in front of children, no matter your orientation.

but it's good to see gay rights advance in that part of the world.

Deleted
    It is explicitly nation bashing.
    Homosexuality in South Korea is not specifically mentioned in either the South Korean Constitution or in the Civil Penal Code. Article 31 of the Korean Human Rights Committee Law states that "no individual is to be discriminated against on the basis of his or her sexual orientation." However, Article 92 of the Military Penal Code, which is currently under a legal challenge, singles out sexual relations between members of the same sex as "sexual harassment", punishable by a maximum of one year in prison. The Military Penal Code does not make a distinction between consensual and non-consensual crimes and names consensual intercourse between homosexual adults as "reciprocal rape"
    That's backwards

- - - Updated - - -

I always here people condemn Pride and say it's over sexual but I must ask how many have actually attended and not just seen the same 10 pictures that always circulate

Deleted
    pride parades should be banned, they are not appropriate for public view!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Digital Dream View Post
    Forgive me if I discount your opinions as nothing more than "crazy ramblings" courtesy of your post history

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-41297781

Great to see Serbia moving forward in such a way
    Great to hear that they within those areas finally became brave enough to embrace such a living.

Though, to me, Pride Parades aren't more than just a show. Doesn't really support the one person but does support people in not being worried too much about it. Though, if it was to me, people shouldn't care. There shouldn't be a parade at all for it as people shouldn't give a damn about the choices of others. As long as it doesn't bring people in danger, as long as they are happy and as long as they don't cause trouble - people should shut up.

I deep within understand why the parades are there but at heart I think that people shouldn't be needed to be tagged, or be announced or on display for their choices. Yes, of course, proud they can be but people shouldn't care anyways.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Digital Dream View Post
    Hnnnngg....

... nor is A LOT of other 'parades'. So, let us not go there, else we'll end up changing subject or being shut down.

- - - Updated - - -

That's backwards

- - - Updated - - -

I always here people condemn Pride and say it's over sexual but I must ask how many have actually attended and not just seen the same 10 pictures that always circulate
    I've attended one, out of two planned. The second I couldn't be bothered to go to due to the weather. I do believe it is important to show support, just don't believe a parade is the right way.

Oh, and I have to agree with Adam about the backwards part. As well, not really bashing to say a country is backwards.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Great to hear that they within those areas finally became brave enough to embrace such a living.

Though, to me, Pride Parades aren't more than just a show. Doesn't really support the one person but does support people in not being worried too much about it. Though, if it was to me, people shouldn't care. There shouldn't be a parade at all for it as people shouldn't give a damn about the choices of others. As long as it doesn't bring people in danger, as long as they are happy and as long as they don't cause trouble - people should shut up.

I deep within understand why the parades are there but at heart I think that people shouldn't be needed to be tagged, or be announced or on display for their choices. Yes, of course, proud they can be but people shouldn't care anyways.

- - - Updated - - -

Hnnnngg....

... nor is A LOT of other 'parades'. So, let us not go there, else we'll end up changing subject or being shut down.
    I agree - I am despite appearances not a huge fan of Pride and suspect in US and Western Europe it isn't really as important as say 30 years ago BUT I also understand for some Pride is very important to them especially during the coming out period so I will always support the freedom to have a carnival celebrating sexual diversity

I've seen plenty of other parades that are highly sexualized that aren't gay pride and involve women and men. Just about every type of parade has this.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    I've seen plenty of other parades that are highly sexualized that aren't gay pride and involve women and men. Just about every type of parade has this.
    I also think it's very subjective when people say sexualised... Do we mean topless men? Kissing? Hugging?

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    As well, not really bashing to say a country is backwards.
    Yeah, it is. You're bashing them because they do things differently than your country. The western countries are not the moral beacon of the earth. Doing things differently than your countries doesn't make a country backwards.