Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    If you could say anything to your 10 year old self. What would it be?
    Don't worry, it gets better. All the people that are bullying you right now in school either get addicted to drugs and end up in a mental institution or they impregnate a girl in a few years and are trapped in a marriage. You still have your whole life ahead of you. Stop hiding at home. You are a really cool person if you'd only stop being afraid of people. You would be amazed at how much girls would love to suck your cock if you'd only get a decent haircut, shave, wash your balls and be a more positive person and approach them. Oh, and don't get fat. Hit the gym, now. Try to figure out what your goal in life is and stop playing so much videogames. Stop arguing with your mother, it's a waste of time. And in 3-4 years, when that cute, big-titted girl asks you to go steady with her, you say yes. She's not playing with you. She actually liked you and your weird haircut. For whatever reason.

Took me 20 years to learn that.
    Last edited by mmocdf92b69352; 2017-09-17 at 11:48 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Buy bitcoins

Deleted
    If you don't want to do something, just don't do it.

Don't put the pussy on a pedestal.
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    In about 6 years you'll be dating a girl who seems nice at first but you'll eventually realize she's fairly psycho. When you realize that and try to break up with her, she'll offer to do anything if you stay together...including a threesome with her (hot) divorced mom. Give that one some thought before answering.

Annnnnnnnnnnnd now we get to see how many insecure betas dwell on these forums... Probably should've made a "no 'BUY STOCK IN X' option," since everyone thinks that's just so clever...

A real one: A woman's family matters, most especially her mother. It doesn't mean shit how much she promises she's different or whatever. Crazy family = crazy woman nine times out of ten. It's really hilarious how much trouble I would have avoided in my life with this tiny bit of wisdom, lol. Guess I was too credulous.

Oh well. Truth is I wouldn't change anything, as I've learned from it all.

Avoid the car crash I was in quite a few years later.

Think that's it.

Never ever stick your dick in crazy.

No matter how good it feels, no matter how she moves her hips of can bounce on you....

Don't. Do. It.

"Yes, you can."

10 years ago, I would ask myself every single day, "Can I do it?". Every single day I would convince myself that my dreams are too out of reach, if not downright impossible. 10 years later, here I stand, having realized my 3 greatest dreams/goals which I have been holding onto for 10+ years and facing off towards the realization of a fourth, new dream. 10 years ago I would think every single day, when coming back from school "How I wish that my future self from 10 years later comes back to this point of time, parks his car on the street right before I cross, cutting off my path, gets out of it, he looks so much different than I do now, and tells me 'Yes, you can.' It would be all I need to believe."

(For the protocol: I still don't have a car and never really wanted one, that's simply how I imagined my future self arriving to the past/present xD)
    Last edited by Shinrael; 2017-09-18 at 05:06 AM.

So many posts about being gay/"trans" and also depressed at the same time. Correlation, perhaps?

"Must be everybody else's fault!"

Deleted
    "Sometimes, those important decisions that seem most positive at first might turn out to be the gravest and most consequential mistakes. Be careful."
    Last edited by mmocc02219cc8b; 2017-09-18 at 11:27 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Drop that knife.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I guess as stupid as it sounds, to enjoy life and be more social.

Buy bitcoins and don't bother trying to be friends with anyone from highschool, they all suck and abandon you the moment graduation happens.