Netherlight Crucible talents?

I have totally different talents to choose from than I have on talent calculator from wowhead with my toon. I dont have Light Speed not on Holy spec, nor on Retri, aswell as some other talents... are different talents depending on what kind of relic you have? I'm confused.

Deleted
    Rng. Second row has 2 new traits rng awarded on each relic u pop. Third row has 3 old traits rng awarded again. Beware of the path y need to follow to reach the desired talent in third row.

ohh, rng lol

And if I change relic, I get new talent tree to choose from?

Speaking of this, does anyone know if you have two of the same secondary relic trait (i.e.: two Infusion of Light) that they stack somehow or is it useless to have two identical ones?

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reith View Post
    Speaking of this, does anyone know if you have two of the same secondary relic trait (i.e.: two Infusion of Light) that they stack somehow or is it useless to have two identical ones?
    I sure as hell hope they stack @_@
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Squickly View Post
    And if I change relic, I get new talent tree to choose from?
    Yes. Every time you socket a relic the two tier 2 and three tier 3 traits change.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

They should stack, if not - its a bug

Madness will consume you!!!

Everything I've read about the traits indicates the effects do stack, but I have not done any testing myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Gloriandus View Post
    Everything I've read about the traits indicates the effects do stack, but I have not done any testing myself.
    They are supposed to stack, there is a blue post.

wait... so its technically possible to get 2 or more unclinching defense which decrease the CD by 50 seconds???? so virtually the CD is gone or at least less than the uptime?
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

Quote Originally Posted by cuafpr View Post
    wait... so its technically possible to get 2 or more unclinching defense which decrease the CD by 50 seconds???? so virtually the CD is gone or at least less than the uptime?
    yeah, the third row on the crucible can have any of the traits that relics can give you by default except the one that came with that relic, so if you kept trying you could get unflinching defense up to rank 7, which would give it a 50 second CD, but with the crucible you're better off trying to get the best relic possible rather than fishing for a specific trait, because in order to get to it, you might end up having to go through a very bad second row talent, in which case you would be better off going through a good second row talent to get to a mediocre third row talent

Quote Originally Posted by cuafpr View Post
    You can't get a trait bonus in the third row that is already on the relic itself.
    What was meant is if the 2nd row can stack if you happen to have one of it more than once.

If i remember correct there are 6 different ones for holy and shaodw

Quote Originally Posted by Project 501D13R View Post
    yeah, the third row on the crucible can have any of the traits that relics can give you by default except the one that came with that relic, so if you kept trying you could get unflinching defense up to rank 7, which would give it a 50 second CD, but with the crucible you're better off trying to get the best relic possible rather than fishing for a specific trait, because in order to get to it, you might end up having to go through a very bad second row talent, in which case you would be better off going through a good second row talent to get to a mediocre third row talent
    Quote Originally Posted by Ribesal View Post
    You can't get a trait bonus in the third row that is already on the relic itself.
    What was meant is if the 2nd row can stack if you happen to have one of it more than once.

If i remember correct there are 6 different ones for holy and shaodw

thanks for the info... i knew it would be a long shot but was like wait what, based off of what i had see on the calculator.
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

Deleted
    Would be interesting to learn how the infusion works with judgement of light

Quote Originally Posted by Stroggylos View Post
    Would be interesting to learn how the infusion works with judgement of light
    Wouldn't be surprised if it just doesn't, because it used to proc off Wisdom heals and Leech, but then Blizzard hotfixed that out.

EDIT: Judgment of Light procs Infusion, confirmed.
    Last edited by Reith; 2017-09-21 at 09:05 PM.

Deleted
    Wouldn't be surprised if it just doesn't, because it used to proc off Wisdom heals and Leech, but then Blizzard hotfixed that out.

EDIT: Judgment of Light procs Infusion, confirmed.
    Mhm. Guess that talent could be intriguing now although not showing on meters and not able to save deaths but has at least double the potential specially if the people healed through it got infusion in their relics as well. Not sure how it works though. Does the paladin need to have the trait or the party member ? Anyways minor shit not gonna bother more , reckon major theorycrafters are working on it or the discord is simming it trololololol