Ion's comments honestly seem so bizarre. I just do not see how Dragons at all fit in with anything at Kul'tiras, Zandalar, or the Void other than maybe the Infinite Flight or Wrathion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    Ion's comments honestly seem so bizarre. I just do not see how Dragons at all fit in with anything at Kul'tiras, Zandalar, or the Void other than maybe the Infinite Flight or Wrathion.
    I mean I don't like being called adventurers(Never liked that title or word to describe the players, really should fix that).

Dragons seem more related to....well... Deathwing related stuff. I mean if Dragons are truly involved soon, all I can think of is Dragon Isle.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelthos View Post
    My list has always been as follows. I'll asterisk things I'm not super crazy about but have put in for the sake of giving everyone something.

Humans: Half-Elf
    Dwarf: Dark Iron, Wildhammer
    Night Elf: Nightborne
    Gnome: Leper Gnome, Mechagnome*
    Draenei: Broken
    Worgen: Moonfang* (Worgen with nelf form instead of Human)

Orc: Mag'har, Dragonmaw
    Troll: Forest, Zandalari*
    Tauren: Taunka
    Forsaken: Undead Elf*
    Blood Elf: High Elf*, Nightborne
    Goblin: Gilgoblin*

Pandaren: More pronounced red panda features*
    my 2 cent on that

Humans: Half-Elf - Unlikely half elves are extremely rare in wow and cross race breeding seems to be not well received by all races from what ive gathered from the background xenophobia from all the warcraft games (elves think humans are primitive e.t.c) and the stuff from garona and medan books.

Dwarf: Dark Iron, Wildhammer - yep u can all ready be a dark iron in game theres a black/dark skin with red and purple eye options, whildhammer is a stretch as tattos are missing from the game atm but we know tatto shirts do exhists

Night Elf: Nightborne - doubtfull to different if they did subraces they wont do starting zones for every subrace would be too much time investment that barly a handfull of players would do and nightborn just dont jell with teldrasil

Gnome: Leper Gnome, Mechagnome* - gnomes dont like the idea of mechagnomes (see wrath quests) and leapergnomes are just sick gnomes that have gone mad not really a race

Draenei: Broken - i can see this being a thing broken are all ready all around the alliance and it wouldent require much work starting zone wise as broken did flee with the non broken on the exodar

Worgen: Moonfang* - very unlikly, all night elf worgen are blood thirsty and lost to the beast there uncurable and would never be released from there prison in the dream nor would they be an ally to any one.

Orc: Mag'har, Dragonmaw - yep simple skin should be in there also upright orcs blizz has said they want to do at some point.

Troll: Forest, Zandalari* - forst no cos there sworn enemys of the blood elves and humans, zanadalari no because there are a troll first make zandalar great again type of people and would never join the hord or alliance, but there are troll tribes like the shatter spear i think that are memebers of the hord so a quick skin easy peasy.

Tauren: Taunka - dunno mabie they seemed pritty independant in north rend and a bit more primative than normal or highmountin tauren like the youngol

Blood Elf: High Elf*, Nightborne - night born theres a chance but they would be there own race and im only saying that cos of sigryl and lyadrins convo, high elves would never join the hord so would be a spereate race under the alliance but .. eh mabie but there just blue eyed blood elves and there's like only 30 of the dudes left as 99% of the survivors of the scourge became blood elves.

Goblin: Gilgoblin* - nah they work for the naga and also way way way less intelligent than a goblin (goblins are smart because of kajamite that giblins dont have) so giblins are murlock level intellect.

Pandaren: More pronounced red panda features* - nah pandas are pandas some are red some are black theres no lore about pandaran that are any different than what we see, there rumour they descend from furblogs but furblogs have the giblin problem of being far to primitive

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I mean I don't like being called adventurers(Never liked that title or word to describe the players, really should fix that).

Dragons seem more related to....well... Deathwing related stuff. I mean if Dragons are truly involved soon, all I can think of is Dragon Isle.
    I could see them tie it to two other things before the Dragon isles.

1. Kul'tiras itself because of the Magic use. Blue Dragons would probably be attracted to it and if Jaina goes cra you can bet her bae will also be crae. (I am so sorry I said that.)

2. The Infinite could easily play a roll in the next expansion without much lore interaction at all, they also make sense after the Chromie stuff... so does Wrathion though.

Quote Originally Posted by Artanis View Post
    Wow, mate, calm down. I get it, MoP is your favorite. I mean, I don't get it, but I'm not going to say you should stop doing drugs or whatever.
    Your post reminded me of something, but someone else beat me to it. Behold!

Quote Originally Posted by Ogre Smash View Post
    And:

Skadoosh!!!
    Seriously though, you don't actually get it. For one I am totally calm. I'm not offended that you don't like MOP and it is not my favorite, however lore and artwise specifically it was a high note for Blizz if anything and I feel that's just a reflection of objective reality. It felt that new life and direction was getting injected into this series after relatively mundane (lorewise) episodes of WOTLK and Cataclysm to a much greater extent, both did very little to push the Lore forward and felt like excuses to kill off huge Lore characters, I would have to agree with Blizzard in their decision to move away from making expansions all about just the big bad itself.

Back to MOP tho...I had plenty of complaints about it, and all were about gameplay which is by far the more important feature of WOW, I was not a fan of MOP's legendary system and I felt that it was always a mistake to have elite only pvp rewards with appearances that no one but people had rating at the time were able to obtain, and as is usually the case with WOW Blizzard went entirely too far "fixing" a system that was pretty busted in WOTLK/CATA with the way they implemented Rep...absolutely horrendous and took them entirely too long to fix that error. But regardless of all that MOP did something that no other expansion tried, it broke absolutely new ground in the Lore and did something new and inventive, whereas every other expansion has been capitalizing 100% on lore already established somewhere else. Whatever the case, unfortunately WOD basically shat on whatever new life they injected in the series, and while Legion has helped immensely to wash that bad taste out of our mouths it's actually very slight on lore much in the same way vanilla was, and I just don't see them ever following up on the one interesting thing to even come out of Cata, which is Wrathion. I guess we'll see tho.
    Last edited by Shakou; 2017-09-18 at 03:38 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tripconn View Post
    my 2 cent on that

Humans: Half-Elf - Unlikely half elves are extremely rare in wow and cross race breeding seems to be not well received by all races from what ive gathered from the background xenophobia from all the warcraft games (elves think humans are primitive e.t.c) and the stuff from garona and medan books.

Dwarf: Dark Iron, Wildhammer - yep u can all ready be a dark iron in game theres a black/dark skin with red and purple eye options, whildhammer is a stretch as tattos are missing from the game atm but we know tatto shirts do exhists

Night Elf: Nightborne - doubtfull to different if they did subraces they wont do starting zones for every subrace would be too much time investment that barly a handfull of players would do and nightborn just dont jell with teldrasil

Gnome: Leper Gnome, Mechagnome* - gnomes dont like the idea of mechagnomes (see wrath quests) and leapergnomes are just sick gnomes that have gone mad not really a race

Draenei: Broken - i can see this being a thing broken are all ready all around the alliance and it wouldent require much work starting zone wise as broken did flee with the non broken on the exodar

Worgen: Moonfang* - very unlikly, all night elf worgen are blood thirsty and lost to the beast there uncurable and would never be released from there prison in the dream nor would they be an ally to any one.

Orc: Mag'har, Dragonmaw - yep simple skin should be in there also upright orcs blizz has said they want to do at some point.

Troll: Forest, Zandalari* - forst no cos there sworn enemys of the blood elves and humans, zanadalari no because there are a troll first make zandalar great again type of people and would never join the hord or alliance, but there are troll tribes like the shatter spear i think that are memebers of the hord so a quick skin easy peasy.

Tauren: Taunka - dunno mabie they seemed pritty independant in north rend and a bit more primative than normal or highmountin tauren like the youngol

Blood Elf: High Elf*, Nightborne - night born theres a chance but they would be there own race and im only saying that cos of sigryl and lyadrins convo, high elves would never join the hord so would be a spereate race under the alliance but .. eh mabie but there just blue eyed blood elves and there's like only 30 of the dudes left as 99% of the survivors of the scourge became blood elves.

Goblin: Gilgoblin* - nah they work for the naga and also way way way less intelligent than a goblin (goblins are smart because of kajamite that giblins dont have) so giblins are murlock level intellect.

Pandaren: More pronounced red panda features* - nah pandas are pandas some are red some are black theres no lore about pandaran that are any different than what we see, there rumour they descend from furblogs but furblogs have the giblin problem of being far to primitive
    The ones I asterisked I'm not crazy about, like I said in my original post. I don't quite get a few of your arguments though. The Wildhammer Dwarves present in game now use skintones with tattoos included on the skintone itself. I'm a bit confused why you bring up tattoo shirts? Gnomes have been trying to cure Leper Gnomes for a while now, as evidenced by quests in their starting zone. I don't think it would be a stretch to move the lore along and show they have found a way to restore a leper gnome's sanity while they continue to work on a permanent cure of their condition.

There are Forest trolls aligned with the Horde, the Revantusk Tribe, so your argument there is rather invalid. I completely support Highmountain Tauren being a subrace. I honestly just forgot about them in my original post. I'd like Grimtotem Tauren as well. A group of them stayed with the Horde after Magatha's treachery. As for the Nightborne, I think they were just so well introduced it would be a tragedy to leave them behind in Legion forever, especially since they could fit with both Night Elves and Blood Elves.

I have actually found that MoP's high point was probably the art direction and story as well. I say this because I have followed lots of stuff the team who did it (Hearthstone now) do and I really love it. The stuff with Ungoro in HS? Fucking amazing. That shit especially makes me happy because it really helped flesh out RP Ideas.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have actually found that MoP's high point was probably the art direction and story as well. I say this because I have followed lots of stuff the team who did it (Hearthstone now) do and I really love it. The stuff with Ungoro in HS? Fucking amazing. That shit especially makes me happy because it really helped flesh out RP Ideas.
    My favorite thing about MoP was that it was all -new-. It wasn't relying on Warcraft 1-3 leftovers (aside from the Pandaren themselves of course.) It was fresh and exciting and I wasn't sure what the next quest/zone/patch would hold. I hope they do another expansion in that regard again sometime.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelthos View Post
    My favorite thing about MoP was that it was all -new-. It wasn't relying on Warcraft 1-3 leftovers (aside from the Pandaren themselves of course.) It was fresh and exciting and I wasn't sure what the next quest/zone/patch would hold. I hope they do another expansion in that regard again sometime.
    Yeah. I think its why Hearthstone's Lore is so good too. Its all free to do whatever the fuck it pleases. Its complete bullshit too because they had all the freedom in the world besides a few minor things in WoD and they just did the same shit that already happened except faster. It was dumb as shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Can someone please make another fake leak?

At this point I'll take anything.

Argus is sooooooo boring. I need something to keep me going.

I'm waiting for the 2 new heroes in Dota 2 aswell.

Someone go to Blizz HQ and hang around in the carpark offering blowies for leaks.

Wrath of the Alligator King

New race: Alligator
    New Class: Gatorade
    New Level Cap: 112
    New Continent: AlligatorLand

can't say more or they'll find me and fire me, sry.
    (PS, Wrathion is not a dragon, he's been an alligator all along)

pre-order Wrath of the Alligator King at loltyler1.com discount code: Alpha
    (you'll get a box of blood rush if you pre-order)

This thread can rest now

Quote Originally Posted by TriHard View Post
    New Class: Gatorade
    I have sacrificed my electrolytes, what have you given?!

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    I have sacrificed my electrolytes, what have you given?!
    My skin, I'm now a Kardashian handbag.

FeelsAlligatorMan

10+ Year Old Account
    Could blizzard ever bring back Deathwing now? Or is he forever ruined by the stain of Cataclysm?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TriHard View Post
    My skin, I'm now a Kardashian handbag.

FeelsAlligatorMan
    That avatar is really.. alot.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Could blizzard ever bring back Deathwing now? Or is he forever ruined by the stain of Cataclysm?
    He is dead for good. Some of his blood most likely made it back to Deepholm, but he is dead.

Sinestra is either a corporeal being or alive again. We really do not know, but she is still around along with the Twilight's Hammer and Twilight Dragonflight.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    It could mean something, or it could mean nothing. Maybe he'll voice the next Overwatch hero...

...who happens to be a zombie knight with a greatsword
    Captain America confirmed for Overwatch.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tripconn View Post
    Not true. There are some Night Elven Worgen living in Talonbranch Glade in Felwood.

Quote Originally Posted by Shakou View Post
    Your post reminded me of something, but someone else beat me to it. Behold!

Seriously though, you don't actually get it. For one I am totally calm. I'm not offended that you don't like MOP and it is not my favorite, however lore and artwise specifically it was a high note for Blizz if anything and I feel that's just a reflection of objective reality. It felt that new life and direction was getting injected into this series after relatively mundane (lorewise) episodes of WOTLK and Cataclysm to a much greater extent, both did very little to push the Lore forward and felt like excuses to kill off huge Lore characters, I would have to agree with Blizzard in their decision to move away from making expansions all about just the big bad itself.

Back to MOP tho...I had plenty of complaints about it, and all were about gameplay which is by far the more important feature of WOW, I was not a fan of MOP's legendary system and I felt that it was always a mistake to have elite only pvp rewards with appearances that no one but people had rating at the time were able to obtain, and as is usually the case with WOW Blizzard went entirely too far "fixing" a system that was pretty busted in WOTLK/CATA with the way they implemented Rep...absolutely horrendous and took them entirely too long to fix that error. But regardless of all that MOP did something that no other expansion tried, it broke absolutely new ground in the Lore and did something new and inventive, whereas every other expansion has been capitalizing 100% on lore already established somewhere else. Whatever the case, unfortunately WOD basically shat on whatever new life they injected in the series, and while Legion has helped immensely to wash that bad taste out of our mouths it's actually very slight on lore much in the same way vanilla was, and I just don't see them ever following up on the one interesting thing to even come out of Cata, which is Wrathion. I guess we'll see tho.
    I'm calm too Just, I didn't feel it was needed to say I'm doing drugs just because I disagree. And I really do get it, people have of course reasons to like MoP. I just don't share them and I disagree with them.
    I won't say there is completely no merit in MoP, but still its lore did not agree with me at all. And about humor: wow humor was always simple, but MoP one was absolutely horrendous to me. And don't get me started with the Hozen...

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    He has exploded to dust. Deathwing can only be seen in flashbacks or by literally travelling in time into the past.

You know, I didn't even think of this, but, WoW is like the only fantasy game I have ever played with nonplayable Lizard Men. Fuck Subraces gib Lizard Men.

You know, I didn't even think of this, but, WoW is like the only fantasy game I have ever played with nonplayable Lizard Men. Fuck Subraces gib Lizard Men.
    Lizard naga sub-race confirmed!

Tempted to change my sig to just #TeamGibLizardBlizzard

Really though, that fits with Dragons somehow, maybe they are Dragonoids themselves. Gib Lizard Blizzard.