Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Irlking View Post
    We wont have artifacts in 8.0 but I am pretty sure Blizzard will keep the grinding system is some way. A lot of players got on everyday just to farm AP.
    Yep, just like how everyone hated the fuck out of Garrisons but they carried the system over into Legion, we are 100% going to get a new system similar to AP in the next expansion.

But if the garrison shit sticks around, and/or the fucking RNG legendaries, I'm done. For real.

Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    Yeah.

They said in the last QA they want people to be able to go back and obtain all the skins, the only ones that won't be available to get are the Balance of power mythic +15 skin and the challenge skins.

However it's not clear about transmog. They never specified or clarified if you earn them after legion that you'll be able to mog them. The only thing we know is that whatever skins you earn during legion you can mog afterwards. Don't know what happens if you get them after legion.
    I hope to god the BoP skins aren't locked to Legion, why the fuck do they want me to complete that tedious chain on all my alts?

Sigh. I need them to clarify...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by anon5123 View Post
    Yep, just like how everyone hated the fuck out of Garrisons but they carried the system over into Legion, we are 100% going to get a new system similar to AP in the next expansion.

But if the garrison shit sticks around, and/or the fucking RNG legendaries, I'm done. For real.
    I'd be surprised if they kept legendaries, at least without a lot of rework.

Some iteration of class hall/garrison/sunsong ranch is inevitable, how grindy it'll be is another question.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by anon5123 View Post

Order hall isn't even remotely as bad.

You don't need to stay in it forever. Only things you use it for are missions (which you can do from your phone anyway) and putting levels in your artifact which takes maybe a minute. They're very different, only thing similar is missions but even then they're not the same.

They took garrisons and improved them. Order halls aren't bad at all they're actually fairly interesting since some include dueling with other people in an arena and such. The timegating that some missions are used for could be worked on though.

The RNG I agree with. Legendary system is the worst it's ever been. If they don't know what to do with legendaries go back to the MoP/WoD system for the time being until a better system is made. There really wasn't anything wrong with the MoP version aside from the fact that if you take a break you'll fall behind and if you don't have the legendary when everyone else does you won't be taken to anything. That's solved by people just playing the game though so I think we should default back to that system.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    Fuck no.

Honestly hate this system of the constant need to "grind" to keep the game relevant.
    Oh it's 100% coming with us next xpac - maybe not in the form of weapons, but could quite literally be a path of the titans type system, except using the artifact weapon system.

So artifact weapon system without the weapon, like empowering your hero or something - It'd feel bad to do artifact "helmets" or something stupid, if they're not gonna do weps they should just take the system and not tie it to a piece of gear.

But they're def keeping it, just prob not weps.

So many people upset with the artifact system even though it's been really good since 7.2. They fucked it up in 7.1, said they know what went wrong and then fixed it for the rest of the expansion.

There hasn't been a grind for AP since 7.1. You barely had to do anything for concordance and right now it's so easy to get AP there's no grinding needed, along with the fact AK increases by a lot every Tuesday. I like the system.

RNG is another completely different subject. Netherlight crucible itself is awesome, but the fact it's piled on top of the 7 other RNG systems that gearing has is what makes it annoying. RNG Ilvl, RNG legendaries, RNG gem sockets, RNG tertiary stats, etc. That needs to be toned down but that doesn't really have anything to do with the artifact system itself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgundy View Post
    Is this a possibility that we keep them but blizz will extend the artifact trees and give us new skins?!

Let me know ur thoughts
    No, they have announced that we lose them but might be able to keep the skins for transmog.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..