Deleted

Clarification on Argus Rare rotation time

Could somebody please clarify what the Argus Rare rotation time is? I keep getting conflicting information varying from every hour, every 4 hours, every 6 hours and every 12 hours. It would really help me do the Commander of Argus achievement if I knew exactly when the rotation changes please

the rotation is every 4 hours

Every 4 hours; 9 AM, 1 PM, 5 PM, 9 PM, 1 AM, 5 AM.

I wonder. Is Worldsplitter Skuul in another Rotation? Ive been sitting there for like 8-10 hours, and no spawn, and done that for 2 days now. Have they removed him or whats up with that?

Havn't even seen him ONCE since 7.3

Quote Originally Posted by Smaxxiee View Post
    I wonder. Is Worldsplitter Skuul in another Rotation? Ive been sitting there for like 8-10 hours, and no spawn, and done that for 2 days now. Have they removed him or whats up with that?
    All Argus rares should spawn within 24 hours, but it might be at a time you're not logged in. Also, if a particular rare has not been up all day, it tends to pop up as a WQ later in the evening.

Quote Originally Posted by Gloriandus View Post
    All Argus rares should spawn within 24 hours, but it might be at a time you're not logged in. Also, if a particular rare has not been up all day, it tends to pop up as a WQ later in the evening.
    Alright, since its gettin on my nervs since i've inly got 2 rares left for the achivement, and it's 2 rares that ive never seen since the 7.3 gor out

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Smaxxiee View Post
    Alright, since its gettin on my nervs since i've inly got 2 rares left for the achivement, and it's 2 rares that ive never seen since the 7.3 gor out
    One rare only appears duh to item