Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by tollshot View Post
    Trump using twitter to pass intelligence on terrorists to the wider world is very dangerous. As dangerous as the terrorists, most likely not but twitler should really learn to keep secrets secret especially when it affects security.

- - - Updated - - -

These two teenagers who lived with British foster parents somehow lived a life segregated from wider British society?
    Trump is basically calling out the U.K. For being utter shit at protecting its own people. Bombs aren't going off here every week. Stop displacing blame on Trump because the U.K. Government is inept at fighting terrorism. Yes I think trump should delete twitter, but that doesn't excuse the U.K. from being inept.

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    While I hate to admit I agree with you that he doesn't really want to shut off the whole internet. It's the fact that he communicates worse than a 5 year old. Which in turn makes it very easy to misunderstand what he is saying.
    Only if your comprehension isn't very good. Either that or you willfully choose to misinterpret what he says.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ohiostate124 View Post
    Only if your comprehension isn't very good. Either that or you willfully choose to misinterpret what he says.
    Really, so you had no issues understanding covfefe?
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    Every immigrant group in history has done this. China town, little Italy, Jewish/Irish quarters etc etc which are in every major city didn't pop up because of tourism. They came about over the centuries in the US because that's how people immigrate, they go to those they feel most comfortable with. Acting like this is something new, evil and trying to undermine the state is just ignorance of history.
    That is in the US. What is happening the UK and Europe is not only are the groups segregating but not integrating to the western life. Immigrants in the US had their own micro communities but still stood by the principle of the US.

These groups in the UK want outright sharia law.

Not all ethnic or religious groups are equal.

Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    Really, so you had no issues understanding covfefe?
    “I think the president and a small group of people knew exactly what he meant." -Spicey

Quote Originally Posted by Mafic View Post
    That is in the US. What is happening the UK and Europe is not only are the groups segregating but not integrating to the western life. Immigrants in the US had their own micro communities but still stood by the principle of the US.

These groups in the UK want outright sharia law.

Not all ethnic or religious groups are equal.
    Which groups?

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Knowing about threats doesn't necessarily mean they can do something about it. They might not have had enough evidence to make a move.
    Then you need to make it so that you can investigate someone properly if they're suspected to be planning a terror attack.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, cause "shutting off the internet" isn't ambiguous at all......

Quote Originally Posted by tollshot View Post
    Yes we have a deeply inept government in Chairman May and her circus, but that doesn't excuse twitler for using twitter to leak secrets.
    Also, and I really shouldn't have to explain this, publicly calling out your allies' mistakes on Twitter is a really, really terrible thing for a head of state to do.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkTZeratul View Post
    Also, and I really shouldn't have to explain this, publicly calling out your allies' mistakes on Twitter is a really, really terrible thing for a head of state to do.
    Diplomacy is just a tool of the establishment cucks!

Quote Originally Posted by DarkTZeratul View Post
    So is being so inept that you watch your country be terrorized in real time

10+ Year Old Account
    He probably got this advice from Baron. I heard that kid was pretty good with computers, he must know best.

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    Yes, cause "shutting off the internet" isn't ambiguous at all......
    Who he was referring to was clear as day

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Who he was referring to was clear as day
    Who, yes. How? Not so much. Hence the Ambiguous part.

Someone give him a mocked-up "off" switch for his office so he can feel good about "turning off the internet to stop terrorism" for an afternoon.

Take pictures.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Try reading his tweets.
    That's a challenge in itself tbf

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    Do your best to integrate them, America gets a lot of shit for being racist(which we do have racism) however I can't think of anywhere else in the world that has integrated different cultures more effectively. We are not perfect and we are getting worse at it especially with the postmodernism on the left wing constantly trying to undermine our good values
    America has awful intergration