Also, he only got like a 36% win ratio. So yeah, rather trash. New champions usually got higher than that and then get nerfed.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    Also, he only got like a 36% win ratio. So yeah, rather trash. New champions usually got higher than that and then get nerfed.
    Yeah he is already a meme joke. Imaqtpie made a video titled "riot paid me to play a 36% win rate champion" xD

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    Oh i also haven't tried a combo i imagined. Like use R > place a Q > R stun > E on the Q's pillar
    Don't know if R stun is enough time for the pillar to create.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    Yeah he is already a meme joke. Imaqtpie made a video titled "riot paid me to play a 36% win rate champion" xD
    Lol, I didn't notice that it's so bad, no wonder I don't see Ornn on ranked games. But thanks a lot for the info, it'll better prepare me when I play him, or maybe I should probably wait for him to get buffed first LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by flyingspacesheep View Post
    Lol, I didn't notice that it's so bad, no wonder I don't see Ornn on ranked games. But thanks a lot for the info, it'll better prepare me when I play him, or maybe I should probably wait for him to get buffed first LOL.
    He's very unique, so if you have allready bought him give him a go Quite fun ult as well.
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

He's very unique, so if you have allready bought him give him a go Quite fun ult as well.
    Alright I tried him, just on AI games and went JG cos everybody took every other role. I got him through re-rolling champion shards heh.

It's pretty fun on W, I think the dmg is not bad and it gives a small shield, Q and E are to be used together for maximum effect, but my problem now is deciding on which to max first. (I'm currently in favor of either W or Q)

On top lane, I think W may be pretty crazy especially if you're against melee champs. The shield blocks some dmg, W deals quite abit and you just need to AA for brittle to disengage. But I think there's potential in maxing Q first here, with the slow and CD from Q, you just need to save E for when your JG comes (or if their JG comes).

On the other hand, I think maxing W on JG is pretty good. Due to the nature of Q, it'll be harder to pull off the Q>E combo when you execute ganks, so I'm not sure how it's gonna go >_<.

As for R, I think it works pretty well on choke points and straight lanes, people will have to either eat your R or let your teammates hit the tower for free, for abit. (or if your opponents are running, hohohoho)

BUT, these are all from AI games (which I think I only played 3 or something) so it doesn't count HAH.

Yeah, I tested him top lane. And I feel you want to freeze your lane and just farm with him early, but all his abilities are AOE, so if you do one fight you will push and be overextended.
    I've maxed W when in lane, felt that was the strongest option.

Ornn's getting a buff HAH. I'm thinking, what about pairing him with banner? I'm kinda like a banner freak.

10+ Year Old Account
    Silver II...lol..If I can make it to Gold I'll be happy for now. Gotta optimize some things.

Also feel like I have to expand my list of champions... Jax,Malhazar, Garen...ocassionally Teemo.
    However Teemo ends up being hit and miss.

Thinking I'll try playing either Trundle or Maokai some more.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Silver II...lol..If I can make it to Gold I'll be happy for now. Gotta optimize some things.

Also feel like I have to expand my list of champions... Jax,Malhazar, Garen...ocassionally Teemo.

Are you a top laner? I forgot the last time you mentioned and am lazy to go find xD.

Try Lissandra once in awhile, she's pretty fun. You can get ROA+Zhonya to be slightly more tanky too (just make sure you have some CD runes running so you don't need to get so many CD items to get 30~40%).

Or if you like super tanky builds, try Banner Sion (1st item Doran's Ring, 2nd item Banner, time your back with a cannon minion, Max E first). It's super fun, you won't regret it! (once you get used to how banner works)

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post

Stop playing Malz, Teemo

J4, Swain, Darius are all better options.

You win lane. You stomp on bot with lead. You all take mid. You win. welcome to plat II
    Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    U6 easily has the best charcters introduce in SUper, aside from Beerus and BLack
    jajaja

Quote Originally Posted by Amanni View Post
    Stop playing Malz, Teemo

J4, Swain, Darius are all better options.

You win lane. You stomp on bot with lead. You all take mid. You win. welcome to plat II
    Teemo 4lyfe though.

I actually started to play Support in ranked, for some reason I find great success with it. Mostly picking Janna when she is open. Before bot lane lost almost everygame, and a fed ADC on the enemy team can be a real pain in the ass. And as a toplaner I had problems handling it (most likely because I sukk), but as a support I can carry my ADC to atleast go even in lane, or even win if the ADC isn't completely retarded.

Only Gold 3 though, so it's not like it is anything high.
    Last edited by Noxina; 2017-09-16 at 11:27 AM.

Teemo 4lyfe though.

I actually started to play Support in ranked, for some reason I find great success with it. Mostly picking Janna when she is open. Before bot lane lost almost everygame, and a fed ADC on the enemy team can be a real pain in the ass. And as a toplaner I had problems handling it (most likely because I sukk), but as a support I can carry my ADC to atleast go even in lane, or even win if the ADC isn't completely retarded.

Playing support is dumb. It relies funneling power into teammates. Potential monkeys. Just go mid lane.
    Its A C T U A L L Y support, with P O W E R
    U6 easily has the best charcters introduce in SUper, aside from Beerus and BLack
    jajaja

Playing support is dumb. It relies funneling power into teammates. Potential monkeys. Just go mid lane.
    As long as your mid roams and actually supports, it's great! I personally love playing odd characters as support, Trying some Zed support atm :S
    RETH

Deleted
    Teemo 4lyfe though.

I usually play support in ranked and I find when I pick passive supports like Janna that I lose lane more often then not because usuallly my AD is a monkey or my jungler ends up giving away free kills and double buffs to their ADC's. But then I play Alistair and I don't only win bot lane I also win mid lane. I'll always prefer playmaking supports then passive stuff because if your AD sucks balls you can always play around other laners that are actually good.

Also nerf Ardent Censor already.

Quote Originally Posted by Midory View Post
    I usually play support in ranked and I find when I pick passive supports like Janna that I lose lane more often then not because usuallly my AD is a monkey or my jungler ends up giving away free kills and double buffs to their ADC's. But then I play Alistair and I don't only win bot lane I also win mid lane. I'll always prefer playmaking supports then passive stuff because if your AD sucks balls you can always play around other laners that are actually good.

Also nerf Ardent Censor already.
    Its all about that Ardent Censor, even the shittiest of ADCs can put out some damage if you rush that item.

Also, if the ADC is too rubbish I tend to just tell him to play it safe (this is usually after our turret is dead), freeze the lane and farm up while I roam and help out whomever is ahead on my team. Works out fine.

15+ Year Old Account
    Its all about that Ardent Censor, even the shittiest of ADCs can put out some damage if you rush that item.

Also, if the ADC is too rubbish I tend to just tell him to play it safe (this is usually after our turret is dead), freeze the lane and farm up while I roam and help out whomever is ahead on my team. Works out fine.
    EU NE sounds dreamy, when I try that I get Ashe trying to solo splitpush bot lane turrets down, then predictably dying, then blaming me for not being there to protect her.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by flyingspacesheep View Post
    Are you a top laner? I forgot the last time you mentioned and am lazy to go find xD.

Try Lissandra once in awhile, she's pretty fun. You can get ROA+Zhonya to be slightly more tanky too (just make sure you have some CD runes running so you don't need to get so many CD items to get 30~40%).

Or if you like super tanky builds, try Banner Sion (1st item Doran's Ring, 2nd item Banner, time your back with a cannon minion, Max E first). It's super fun, you won't regret it! (once you get used to how banner works)
    actually played liss for the first time in a while few days ago, got ganked early, proceeded to out farm and out roam a tf and go like 12-2

fear my mid lane lulu m8.

almost made a swain RQ

http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegen...9?tab=overview
    Last edited by Nasuuna; 2017-09-18 at 04:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    EU NE sounds dreamy, when I try that I get Ashe trying to solo splitpush bot lane turrets down, then predictably dying, then blaming me for not being there to protect her.
    I'm on EUW, for some reason my ADCs don't seem to be completely retarded when I support, they might not be very smart, but they do understand simple commands if given politely. I do however make sure the jungle is warded up good for them and keep an eye out so I can pling the ADC to retreat if someone comes for him. So I kinda do my job helping him while helping others as well.
    Being two in a lane that should be freezed at your second turret is just a waste. Sadly not many people in mid-gold know how to freeze a lane..

Quote Originally Posted by Nasuuna View Post
    actually played liss for the first time in a while few days ago, got ganked early, proceeded to out farm and out roam a tf and go like 12-2

fear my mid lane lulu m8.

almost made a swain RQ

http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegen...9?tab=overview
    Why the gunblade?
    jajaja

Why the gunblade?
    killed the swain in under a second is why the gunblade :3

- - - Updated - - -

Why the gunblade?
    killed the swain in under a second is why the gunblade :3