Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    You do not live in a Democracy - you live in a Republic. /facepalm
    Guess what form of government a republic is?

7+ Year Old Account
    I can't imagine moving from Ohio to somewhere like California. In fact, California is one of the few states I would never live in no matter what the reason.

I have had like 2-3 friends from college who moved to California for a job in animation who "came out" as trans like a year after living in CA.

I swear they put something in the water. Bunch of a fruitloops.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    I can't imagine moving from Ohio to somewhere like California. In fact, California is one of the few states I would never live in no matter what the reason.

I have had like 2-3 friends from college who moved to California for a job in animation who "came out" as trans like a year after living in CA.

Yeah I am sure all your "friends" you had in "college" still keep in touch with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Rasulis View Post
    The most expensive real estate sale in San Diego County last month was a remodeled historical 2-bedroom/2-bath 1,200 square-foot cottage sitting on top of the Carlsbad’s bluff which went for $10M. The agent used to be my wife’s protégé and he gave us a tour. The inside was amazing. However, the view was worth millions. Then there is the fact that the area is now protected, and nobody can build there anymore. Guaranteed no noisy neighbors.
    Hell you could build a Villa here right outside of the superstition mountains for under 1 mil, and the views are breathtaking.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account

California has good parts and bad parts. Funny enough I have a similar story but for me it was a friend who moved to Portland.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    Yeah I am sure all your "friends" you had in "college" still keep in touch with you.
    ? I have a degree in 3D Visual Design and Animation.

But let me guess, you think I don't have a degree because I am conservative?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    Hell you could build a Villa here right outside of the superstition mountains for under 1 mil, and the views are breathtaking.
    I couldn't hack it in a desert like Arizona. If I was to move to a really red state I'd go West Virginia for the mountains and forests.
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    Guess what form of government a republic is?
    Worthless point - we live in a Republic, not a Democracy. We do not directly vote on laws. We have a representative democracy - but we are a Republic.

As usual, your attempt to make some kind of salient point is.......pointless. Electoral College > popular vote.

15+ Year Old Account

No, because DeVry university is an online school. I am questioning your conservative credibility with such a LGBTQ 62 genders degree. What gender are you this month?

Deleted

Daelak is always quick to try and attack you personally. Just laugh at him, endlessly, as I do.

Worthless point - we live in a Republic, not a Democracy. We do not directly vote on laws. We have a representative democracy - but we are a Republic.

As usual, your attempt to make some kind of salient point is.......pointless. Electoral College > popular vote.
    It's amazing how many conservatives support affirmative action like the Electoral College.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I couldn't hack it in a desert like Arizona. If I was to move to a really red state I'd go West Virginia for the mountains and forests.
    Do you really think all of Arizona is a "desert". If so, I feel very sad for you.

Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    You are painiting with broad strokes though.

I think everyone is inclined to attack the messenger in debates, especially on the internet and deny facts that counter their point of view. I'm guilty of it, im sure you are too, as are most others.

Hell, my sister who is as left as they come (Womens study major at one of the most expensive colleges in the country) does the same when it's pointed out to her that the gender wage gap is largely a myth.
    Was trying to avoid painting in broad strokes as there are exceptions, but on the overall, that is what I have dealt with as the norms. But as I said, these are people from facebook and real life, not the ones I deal with on here. So these are all people living or grown up in the same areas and known each other for years.

On this forum, hit and miss on both sides of the spectrum but at the same time it is hard to see which ones of them are stage acts, just trolling online or trying to be harder and stronger online to offset how they act in real life versus how many are actually like that
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    It's amazing how many conservatives support affirmative action like the Electoral College.
    Go talk to Skroe, I am not a conservative.

- - - Updated - - -

7+ Year Old Account
    Do you really think all of Arizona is a "desert". If so, I feel very sad for you.
    Considering where I was born and my childhood, I even consider much of California to be a desert or close to it. Arizona to me looks like an uninhabitable wasteland making me suspect the Navajo must have access to supernatural forces or sorcery to have done so well for themselves there.

7+ Year Old Account
    Daelak is always quick to try and attack you personally. Just laugh at him, endlessly, as I do.
    I mean, it's strange he would assume I was lying about having a bachelor's. I never said I had a PHD or anything.

It's foolish to assume that there isn't a single conservative with a degree. Not everybody gets brainwashed into becoming pussy-hat devotees.

Well, most fo it is desert, or very arid conditions.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped.../AZ_koppen.svg

The parts that are not desert (Alpine & Flagstaff) have real estate prices which are comparable to San Diego though.

Go talk to Skroe, I am not a conservative.

- - - Updated - - -
    I believe you. *wink

Let me guess, you consider yourself to be a "libertarian?":

The Electoral College goes against the principle of equality, why would you support such a thing?

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Conservatives were complaining quite a bit about the Electoral College in 2012.

Which is irrelevant in this instance, as Ransath is a Trump loyalist, not a conservative. Most true/traditional conservatives are much, much less enamored with Trump.