Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Command & Conquer

Look at my avatar ... C&C!

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    I'm not as upset over C&C4 as I am with them shit canning Generals 2, and with that the rest of the franchises...
    At least they knew that the new C&C they were developing was so awful that they should just can it. It was doing SO BADLY in beta and people were hating it so much that they scrapped it rather than release it.

Which is kinda weird when you consider we are talking about EA here, usually they'd just release it as a pile of garbage.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mass Effect.

Honestly Andromeda got really undeserving backlash from ravenous Sheepards over literal bullshit, I would like to see that story continued and Andromeda ultimately was good as opener for a new trilogy, too bad it is buried now.

Quote Originally Posted by barackopala View Post
    Red alert, as in red alert 2 style, using charming sprites more than 3d models and those cheesy as fuck FMV's
    Maaaan! I had intense red alert 2 cravings sooo many times.. Just a year or 2 ago I found an emulator to play on my laptop and finished the whole thing all over again

10+ Year Old Account
    Somewhere between here and the sick, twisted world inside my head
    I would ressurect Bionicle!

Deleted
    Knights of the Old Republic! Just gimme another one...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    Mass Effect.

Honestly Andromeda got really undeserving backlash from ravenous Sheepards over literal bullshit, I would like to see that story continued and Andromeda ultimately was good as opener for a new trilogy, too bad it is buried now.
    Mass Effect as whole is not burried. Only andromeda is. Even bioware said it they want to make more mass effect games but they have to do it right. so i dont gues we will see next mass effect game in les then 5 years. There will be new DA and Anthem. so maybe even more.

Star Fox
    Golden Sun
    Rogue Squadron
    Armored Core
    Knights of the Old Republic
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by Ironcast View Post
    Knights of the Old Republic! Just gimme another one...
    I'd give my firstborn up for that. Hell, I'd give everyone's firstborn for that. THERE'S NO LINE I WON'T CROSS!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Volendrung View Post
    I'd give my firstborn up for that. Hell, I'd give everyone's firstborn for that. THERE'S NO LINE I WON'T CROSS!
    I second this, they are all organic meatbags in my eyes.

1 - Onimusha
    2 - Side Scroller Fighting games (streets of rage, turtles in time, king of dragons etc)
    3 - Need for Speed Underground series
    4 - SSX

Probably an old ps1 rpg. Xenogears or perhaps Legend of Dragoon.

I'm also partial to the ps1 platformers of my youth so maybe Spyro or Gex

10+ Year Old Account
    So many...but if I had to pick one.

Mega Man, X, Zero

First, Sim City. EA destroyed that franchise, Cities Skylines is an acceptable replacement, but a legit SimCity 5.

Second, Bullfrog games. Their Sim Theme Park spawned all the rollercoaster tycoon games, and Planet Coaster is a worthy inheritor, but they had great games, like Syndicate and Populous, that would be amazing with current game engines.

Caesar 3. The Caesar franchise was so well done, I spent a ton of time in 3. It just had a great blend of mechanics.

Myth - again, just had the right combo of elements that made it fun and engaging, and they got what, 3 games out of it? There's room for more.

MYST. I think this is impossible, as the brothers split up, and the games after Riven just weren't the same, but that universe is barely touched, and would be amazing in a modern game engine, like the Void engine they used for Dishonored 2.

Marathon. The game that made Bungie a name. Initially Mac only. First person shooter like Doom, but with some then-unique mechanics and a great backstory. This could be a serious MMO contender, or a great game like Overwatch or just a Doom-like (Bethseda version) or Fallout type game.

And, finally, my personal favorite, Carmageddon. I know they put a sequel out in 2015, I'm hoping they'll do more.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Uriel View Post
    I vote for Diablo. I mean Diablo, mate, no the trashy World of Diablocraft that is D3.

If that doesnt count:

Secret Of Mana (or Seiken Densetzu)

Someone said Freespace.. I support that.

Some other smart guy said Might & Magic. I support that too. But not the shitty "Heros of" but the original Might and Magic. Its the most RPG i can think of.

ANd to name someting noone said before: Commander Keen (the elder amoung us might remember)
    Fuck yes. I can't see it working with modern day graphics though.

warhammer online done properly.

Quote Originally Posted by Uriel View Post

Secret Of Mana (or Seiken Densetzu)
    I think we may be seeing a resurgence of this series.

What with them making the collection for the Switch (Japanese only, but Switch is region free!) and the remake of Secret of Mana for PS4 (which WILL be released in the west). If they both sell well, odds are they may make a NEW title in the series.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

Deleted
    I really miss oldskool RTS games and since C&C is already mentioned...

City of Heroes - my personal favorite mmorpg of all time, was pretty popular before WoW came out, but then lost a lot of players to WoW and the game eventually had its servers shut down. I'd pay hundreds to have the servers back up and to play again.

Warcraft RTS - Not just because I'd love to see Warcraft 4, because if the game is Starcraft 2+ quality, it was be my new game of choice. Main reason I hate WoW, it killed my favorite game series.