Page 92 of 108 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Wtf, I felt like king of the fucking world. How do you go from 1 hp and the quest isn't even fucking cleared to OTK'ing a Druid with a full board and 27 hp.
    The quest progress is irrelevant, its all about the 4/5 pieces of the puzzle. I've OTK'd from 1/6 quest with 15 cards left to draw. I've lost games with 2-3 cards to go...

latest arena.
    1st loss to mage - bone drake > Sindragosa > Cho'gall > Pyroblast
    2nd loss - Knife juggler > ooze to destroy my only weapon > Juggler snipes my taunt out of 5 minions allowing my defence to be broken > spawn of N'zoth > double play dead to take his board out of range of me stopping lethal
    3rd loss - Opponent drafted like 5 giant wasps and i only draw my bigger minions which i can do nothing but feed into the wasps

End run at 2-3 hating everything just a little bit more.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by InfernalDark View Post
    He coined out a Lightwell, proclaiming for all to hear that he was an IF Priest, and you took Getaway over Noble Sac?

That's your fuck-up there boy.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Wtf is with this mofo's deck.

10+ Year Old Account
    *snip picture*

That guy is going 12-0 that is nothing short of incredible.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenris View Post
    That guy is going 12-0 that is nothing short of incredible.
    Why is it that WE always have to get stepped on?! It was 0-0. My deck wasn't even that bad, I felt comfortable with it. But turn after turn it was becoming increasingly obvious that every single card he played was godly.

I just lost an arena game mage vs mage. With lost i mean that i conceded when he pulled Lich Jaina, after he already played 2 legendaries and 2 Primordial Glyphs. I dont know why i always keep returning to arena games.

>Facing tough priest opponent as control mage.
    >All the pieces are there, we just gotta do this the right way.
    >Really thinking about how to do shit.

15+ Year Old Account
    Ahhhhh you poor bastard, that's hilarious =D
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

I have 4 decks Hunter, Warrior, Warlock and Paladin. I played them last season between rank 10 to 5, just switching for fun. Now i cant even get with them to rang 15. I meet 90% of the games druid & priest.

Queue for brawl and got exactly what i expected.

Not a bad game, but I bad pack opening (kind of). Finally got another golden legendary from a pack (after not ever pulling one again since I got my golden Illidan as one of my first two legendaries when first starting HS back in vanilla). Out of all of those packs from vanilla til now, no other golden legendaries, and after all of those months I finally get... GOLDEN SARGENT SALLY... *facepalm*!

Don't get me wrong I am not going to look a gift free legendary in the mouth, but as a F2P collector and player I am very disappointed that I got such a worthless golden legendary proc that ended up being spent on a card that sees no play (and I am a big time meme deck player, but she honestly sees so little play). So, while it was a very rare pull from a pack the player in my is going to trump the collector in me. Thanks for the 1600 dust, you will be remembered with Millhouse Manastorm.

Just played arena. Was 4-0 all going well, suddenly everyone starts playing constructed quality decks and i get absolutely crushed 3 games in a row...
    One guy was literally playing jade druid in arena but with a few lower quality minions to fill in the gaps.

15+ Year Old Account
    I purposely wanted to test the new nerubian guy that increases spell costs against a quest mage, try to have one or two of those on board in the late game to see if it's a good counter or at least extend the game by a turn, which usually is enough. Played about 20~ games, 3 of those were quest magi, but I didn't draw a single nerubian in any of those games. And in the 17~ other games, I always had a nerubian or two by turn 6 usually. Perhaps I should add 2 secret eaters and 2 dirty rats as well, and hope at least one of them is drawn? :P Any other quest mage counters?

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

Just went 0-3.
    Lost a close first game.
    2nd game. Mage plays a White Eyes on turn 5, i kill it and he plays Storm Guardian on turn 6. I only have 9 damage on board so cant kill it and on turn 7 im hit with a Flamestrike from a Shimmering Tempest which ends the game.
    3rd game. Druid manages to ramp his jades up to 8/8 with idols still in the deck, plays Elise the Trailblazer and gets the pack on next draw. Then plays Tyrantus from the pack.

I never get hit by this much bullshit outside of arena...

Quote Originally Posted by Fenzha View Post
    Just went 0-3.
    Lost a close first game.
    2nd game. Mage plays a White Eyes on turn 5, i kill it and he plays Storm Guardian on turn 6. I only have 9 damage on board so cant kill it and on turn 7 im hit with a Flamestrike from a Shimmering Tempest which ends the game.
    3rd game. Druid manages to ramp his jades up to 8/8 with idols still in the deck, plays Elise the Trailblazer and gets the pack on next draw. Then plays Tyrantus from the pack.

Yeah, I feel the same way. I honestly don't get why so many people complain about constructed when more frustrating RNG seems to actually happen in and plague arena instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenzha View Post
    Just went 0-3.
    Lost a close first game.

Sounds like the 0-3 police were really brutal to you.

Against a Exodia Mage as a control mage, All I need is Iceblock...He milled 1 of my cards, was 1 Ice block got to the point I had 4 cards in my deck (1 ice Block, and no shit 2 arcanos to pull a secret...) I pulled the frost bolt, calmly tried to avoid throwing my phone across the office .

Stupid quest mage otk deck. I played tempo warrior went from the start face. I watched that i can always remove doomsayer, charge and weapon in hand when iceblock is gone. So for 4 turns he sits on 1 hp with iceblocks 2 own & 2 from primordial glyph. Then he otkfucks me while i have like 40 dmg on thebooard & 7 in my hand and 30 hp and 14 armor because for the 15 turns we had he did so far nothing. Such a shit deck...really.

Quote Originally Posted by PPN View Post
    Stupid quest mage otk deck. I played tempo warrior went from the start face. I watched that i can always remove doomsayer, charge and weapon in hand when iceblock is gone. So for 4 turns he sits on 1 hp with iceblocks 2 own & 2 from primordial glyph. Then he otkfucks me while i have like 40 dmg on thebooard & 7 in my hand and 30 hp and 14 armor because for the 15 turns we had he did so far nothing. Such a shit deck...really.
    If only there was a tech card that removed secrets so mages couldn't stall with Ice Block at 1 health :P