Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Look at the date that video was posted....

That have cracked down hard on the "hacks" and there is barely any if any left at all. 100's of hours both playing and watching stream's I have yet to see one myself. There is small bugs here and there but they are random.

But really name me one just one online game where someone isn't cheating in some way. Name me one game that doesn't have a bug or two. This is what EA is for to fix issues and improve the game.

Anyone who say's the game hasn't improved by a vast amount since its release is just outright lying.
    Date isn't important, as they just get a new version/set of offsets that make the hacks work again.

I'm not saying games don't have cheats, but PUBG is a wild west of the worst individuals you can find on the internet and it shows.

http://steamcharts.com/app/578080

For how long this game has been out that is pretty damn impressive.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post

For how long this game has been out that is pretty damn impressive.
    It is and seems to keep growing.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

865 313 players atm
    just beat csgo's all time peak (850 485), only dota remains on top with 1 291 328
    insane

10+ Year Old Account
    This game is just such a beautiful mess of memey goodness

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by stross01 View Post
    Date isn't important, as they just get a new version/set of offsets that make the hacks work again.

I'm not saying games don't have cheats, but PUBG is a wild west of the worst individuals you can find on the internet and it shows.
    It doesn't "show".

I myself am just 60 hours playtime in (which is probably around 100-150+ matches), but it didn't "show" at all.
    My friends with 200h+ playtime aren't complaining about hacks/cheats either.
    Last edited by mmoc96d9238e4b; 2017-08-27 at 07:27 PM.

WON A GAME!

Was a 4 man premade as friends and the zone got tight as hell. Was our team vs another and all I had was a damn Pistol. Got one down tactically, friends took 2 others down then I died sadly. Ended up with my friend 1v1ing and luckily he had a fully geared Vector.

WON A GAME!

Was a 4 man premade as friends and the zone got tight as hell. Was our team vs another and all I had was a damn Pistol. Got one down tactically, friends took 2 others down then I died sadly. Ended up with my friend 1v1ing and luckily he had a fully geared Vector.
    Congratz...
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Haven't picked this up yet, but saw that it broke the concurrent players record (over 1.3 million) on steam this weekend. Liked this picture from a few weeks back:

It's beautiful in it's simplicity of game mechanics. I don't know the history of battle royale video games, but I can't think of any that really blew up like this.

However, I can't get around the lack of polish in some areas. The looting is a little messy and some of the UI is confusing for new players.

There's another game in early access called Fortnite being developed by Epic Games and it reminds me of Blizzard games in its polish. I have a feeling PUBG might be MySpace and Fortnite might be Facebook if you get what I mean.

I heard that there are a lot of bots farming the currency (buying/selling skins after that) in the game right now, maybe thats why there is a huge population spike?

Quote Originally Posted by Adlian View Post
    I heard that there are a lot of bots farming the currency (buying/selling skins after that) in the game right now, maybe thats why there is a huge population spike?
    Highly Highly doubt it and this is the first time I am hearing that. Maybe there is some bots, But it wouldn't be enough to push the numbers as high as they are.

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    There's another game in early access called Fortnite being developed by Epic Games and it reminds me of Blizzard games in its polish. I have a feeling PUBG might be MySpace and Fortnite might be Facebook if you get what I mean.
    Haha, Fortnite isn't gonna be anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Highly Highly doubt it and this is the first time I am hearing that. Maybe there is some bots, But it wouldn't be enough to push the numbers as high as they are.
    I made the mistake of going to the school once then I saw a youtuber talking about why so many go there it's to get a kill or two and die and repeat to farm for crates. It was the first "oh shit" moment for me in the game. Because I'm dropping down and I just see it disappear by all the parachutes opening.
    Last edited by EyelessCrow; 2017-09-18 at 10:58 PM.

Back on page 1? Well back to page 4 this thread goes after the recent bump, showcasing that there is little to no interest in this game besides LOL SO RANDOM memes and streamers

Recent patch and PR snaffus have told us what we already know: Bluehole has no idea what they are doing, and no idea how to code or program the tiniest of things. This game is supposed to be released in 2ish months, which means 2-3 patches to fix...basically everything. Forever early access cash grab

Quote Originally Posted by Foosha View Post
    Back on page 1? Well back to page 4 this thread goes after the recent bump, showcasing that there is little to no interest in this game besides LOL SO RANDOM memes and streamers

Recent patch and PR snaffus have told us what we already know: Bluehole has no idea what they are doing, and no idea how to code or program the tiniest of things. This game is supposed to be released in 2ish months, which means 2-3 patches to fix...basically everything. Forever early access cash grab
    Uhm... recent patch optimised a lot of the game. For quite a lot of people before the patch they had the issue of buildings not loading properly. Now it's a very minor issue.

Optimisation is not done in one fel swoop and to believe it's done so is silly.

And come on dude. "Little to no interest" is disingenuous.

As for PR can't give an opinion since I don't pay attention to it.

Uhm... recent patch optimised a lot of the game. For quite a lot of people before the patch they had the issue of buildings not loading properly. Now it's a very minor issue.

Optimisation is not done in one fel swoop.
    Cmon, all you have to do is a simple google search or go onto the reddit page to see this is not the case

Quote Originally Posted by Foosha View Post
    Cmon, all you have to do is a simple google search or go onto the reddit page to see this is not the case
    And again optimisation is not done in a single run. Maybe some people are still having the same issue. I won't deny that from what I've read and I even have friends who are still reporting it.

And if the game is still poorly optimised by launch then I will happily be in critique of it. As I am now of the fact that some issues are still not fixed but mindful of the fact that not everything can be fixed in a single patch.

And again optimisation is not done in a single run. Maybe some people are still having the same issue. I won't deny that from what I've read and I even have friends who are still reporting it.

And if the game is still poorly optimised by launch then I will happily be in critique of it. As I am now of the fact that some issues are still not fixed but mindful of the fact that not everything can be fixed in a single patch.
    Well they will have to since it's being released this year and the patches they put out take 1-2 months.

Look at it from a coding and studio standpoint. Remove any anecdotes of your system or other people. This is an early access game. Why do they not have a bug report feature in game? Or a proper feedback system in place? How about a benchmark so when patches do come out, the players can verify if they gained or lost performance instead of shit guess work? Why do they force processing so late in a patch? Why do test servers only last 1 day and they still ignore the bugs in them? Why is there so much double speak from programmer to community manager? Where is the communication with the testers (us)? Why do they make it so you can edit ini files, but then make that a bannable offense for someone trying to make their shitty game playable? Why not make it so the engine just ignores those ini edits, rather than banning people?

Oh right, because they are lazy and have no clue how to code and program, and still refuse to hire the talent they need for PC

10+ Year Old Account
    All I'll say about this game is the gun mechanics are basically dog shit and its terribly optimized. But it is fun

They also need to add some way to see latency in game. While it seems okay for me most of the time, some times it seems to spike in latency for me and apart from obvious signs I can't see what I'm running at.
    Khadgar: Prepare to heroically CTRL-E through the portal with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Hooky View Post
    yeah wow cool..how about raising the valor cap consider WoD isn't that far away? 1000 valor points gets u a lollipop and kick in the nutsack these days! Back in my day we could get a bucket of candy and a pet ferret with that sort of points!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    QUICKLY FRIENDS, TO THE HYPERBOLEMOBILE!