Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    I got a guild full of people playing the game getting one a week, and a few guys on mmo-champion whining about drops whilst saying "hey i totally play the game loads and loads".
    Most people aren't in a position where playing 6h a day 7 days a week bare minimum plus split runs and whatnot is considered normal or fun. There's a huge chasm between world top guilds and "average player".

Also "getting content done" for example old raids for blp is way way faster if it's a scheduled guild activity than when people have to pug, pugs have the tendency to take ages to form, ages to replace people if they drop out and sometimes even disband if wipe happens. A guild made run will have no downtime and no wipes. So playing the same "loads" will net you more blp per hour than for a player who is on his own. I doubt many non-hardcore guilds plan old raid runs for blp, so it's not even a case of being guildless, majority of raiding guilds will just run hc tos or / and mythic and that's it.

I'd also wager an average player is vastly less skilled and less efficient than members of world top 5 guild, so any activity will take him longer because he's not as well organized, does less dps, has worse knowledge of the game and so forth. So things like "farming argus rares" or "doing your emissary caches" can take different amount of time per day depending on player's skill, class, spec, addons, knowledge of the game and so forth.

Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    words
    You don't need to play 6 hrs a day to average 1 a week. I rerolled recently and got almost all the legendaries and I've barely had time to play outside of raids since clearing ToS.

If you play, you get 1 a week. That's just a fact. If you don't get 1 a week you didn't try.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

I basically clear LFR-Heroic each week and a couple Mythic bosses in Tomb and I havent seen one in over a month. Seems kinda stupid that doin 4 lazy WQ or doing the lfr version of dungeons called mythic0 has a better % of droppin one seems kinda stupid.

You don't need to play 6 hrs a day to average 1 a week. I rerolled recently and got almost all the legendaries and I've barely had time to play outside of raids since clearing ToS.

If you play, you get 1 a week. That's just a fact. If you don't get 1 a week you didn't try.
    This isnt true. Depends on your content. Raiding will net legendaries much faster than dungeon crawlers because M+ offers next to no BLP

heres a shocker, its rng

Quote Originally Posted by IRobertus View Post
    All raids LFR/Normal/Heroic and a Mythic +0 tour has been enough to get me Legendary every single week for 4 months now.

Its at the point where I can literally guess when I am going to get my next Legendary (tomorrow).
    That can't possibly be worth the time invested...holy shit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Retardhil View Post
    imgur. com/a/myVEj

fuck off retard
    Nice picture with 2 different numbers. Which proves absolutely nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    This isnt true. Depends on your content. Raiding will net legendaries much faster than dungeon crawlers because M+ offers next to no BLP

heres a shocker, its rng
    Nice bro science
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Nice bro science
    Was proven by mythic dungeon runners running crazy amounts (2k+ dungeons) and still not being legendary capped.

Its pretty obvious raiding/ wq cache give more BLP

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Was proven by mythic dungeon runners running crazy amounts (2k+ dungeons) and still not being legendary capped.

Its pretty obvious raiding/ wq cache give more BLP
    If you do full world tour + all m0s + all emissary's you average out 1 a week. If you don't wanna do that, you don't get to complain about low drops.

Quote Originally Posted by Gib Lover View Post
    Found the culprit. If you aren't doing all the raids on LFR through at least heroic, you probably won't hit the one a week people bring up.
    So if you don't spend every spare amount of time you have on WoW you won't have a legendary per week lol

I think it's fine if you don't get a legendary per week, but I just think it's funny that people expect the average player to be able to do that.

With my schedule I wouldn't be able to get that if I wanted to.

Quote Originally Posted by Ticj View Post
    So if you don't spend every spare amount of time you have on WoW you won't have a legendary per week lol
    mfw takes 2 hours to blitz all the old raids

If you do full world tour + all m0s + all emissary's you average out 1 a week. If you don't wanna do that, you don't get to complain about low drops.
    Standard mythic dungeon does give BLP but thats 1 reset a week. And drops ilvl885 gear. You're really defending this system?

What number legendary were your bracer and belt

Quote Originally Posted by thesib View Post
    That can't possibly be worth the time invested...holy shit.
    Just got my second one this week from a rare from Argus! Mind you as this was my last Beast Master Legendary I have been grinding pretty hard this week.

Generally speaking I have all the raids done by Thursday and the dungeons done either Thursday or Friday. While I have more time to play than others getting a legendary once every 2 weeks should not be that hard from anyone who actually wants to play the game.

If you dont play the game you wont get the gear!

10+ Year Old Account
    Once a week was normal when we had the Legionfall bags. Now, it's obviously not as common, from my experience.

Those bags always felt like they had crazy legendary chances.

Quote Originally Posted by Lime View Post
    Once a week was normal when we had the Legionfall bags. Now, it's obviously not as common, from my experience.

Those bags always felt like they had crazy legendary chances.
    Ya those bags were nice. Also made the command center follower missions and broken shore not a waste of time.

If you have a premade group that will chain run them, maybe. Not in pugs.

Deleted

Lying sack of shit, your anecdotal evidence doesn't proof shit and doesn't make it a fact. I've already compiled and approximated the hours it would take to PuG all the content with a slightly higher chance of dropping legendaries and it averages out at 25.5-33.5 hours a week, give or take you include mythic raiding or not. Although you're right it doesn't take 6 hours a day, it takes approx 4.8 hours a day.

Anyways fuck off with your ego and blatant false "facts" when you barely state any empirical evidence for acquiring legendaries, you scrublord (science-wise that is, don't give a shit about your inflated WoW ego).
    Last edited by mmoc7d379d05b4; 2017-09-19 at 01:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by fallenheaven View Post
    Lying sack of shit, your anecdotal evidence doesn't proof shit and doesn't make it a fact. I've already compiled and approximated the hours it would take to PuG all the content with a slightly higher chance of dropping legendaries and it averages out at 25.5-33.5 hours a week, give or take you include mythic raiding or not. Although you're right it doesn't take 6 hours a day, it takes approx 4.8 hours a day.

Anyways fuck off with your ego and blatant false "facts" when you barely state any empirical evidence for acquiring legendaries, you scrublord (science-wise that is, don't give a shit about your inflated WoW ego).
    You seem to be sliiiiightly overreacting to that guy's post. Only a smidge.

I don't have time to do my Emissaries, Raid ToS, do all my LFRs, go back and do old raids on normal or heroic, and do +10 Mythic. No.. I don't have the time to do all of that in a week.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Soisoisoi View Post
    You seem to be sliiiiightly overreacting to that guy's post. Only a smidge.
    Well to be fair I spent some time pondering and estimating the hours (look at my earlier post in this thread) it would take to do all damn content that could give 1 legendary a week and then this bloody idiot (durrtygoodz) pops up saying "nuh uh, I rerolled and got all of them already, if you didn't get any you simply didn't try and thats a fact". What kind of shitty upbringing do you have to go through in order to be such an ignoramus?
    Last edited by mmoc7d379d05b4; 2017-09-19 at 01:23 AM.