Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    No, it's a lock on, it won't change targets unless LOS or the target dies. That's not an aimbot. That's a lock on.
    Which requires having 100% accuracy. Therefore, an aimbot.

You can't make up your own terms and think that's what it is. Does it have 100% accuracy without missing? Yes? Then for all intents and purposes, it's an aimbot.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Which requires having 100% accuracy. Therefore, an aimbot.

You can't make up your own terms and think that's what it is. Does it have 100% accuracy without missing? Yes? Then for all intents and purposes, it's an aimbot.
    That's a lock on. Aimbots do miss, they just heavily assist with aiming and still require user interaction. They don't lock on to a target and make you unable to miss nor do they fire without user interaction like torb turret, that's a lock on.
    Last edited by Freighter; 2017-09-16 at 04:28 PM.

That's a lock on. Aimbots do miss.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheati...nd_triggerbots

I don't think you know what an aimbot is if you think they miss honestly.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheati...nd_triggerbots

I don't think you know what an aimbot is if you think they miss honestly.
    I do know what an aimbot is. I've used aimbots in the past. They don't make you unable to miss, they just make it harder to miss.

I do know what an aimbot is. I've used aimbots in the past. They don't make you unable to miss, they just make it harder to miss.
    Then you were using them wrong.

Torb's turret has an aimbot feature in it. I'm not going to bother continuing this because it's really semantics and you know fully well what Endus meant.

Then you were using them wrong.
    No, I was using them right to avoid instant bans. If you have one that snaps to the targets head instantly and fires instantly you're going to get banned in like a day or two of playing.

No, I was using them right to avoid instant bans. If you have one that snaps to the targets head instantly and fires instantly you're going to get banned in like a day or two of playing.
    Okay, congratz. You purposely avoided using them to their full potential to make it seem less suspicious. That doesn't change what they do though.

Okay, congratz. You purposely avoided using them to their full potential to make it seem less suspicious. That doesn't change what they do though.
    No aimbot today does what the old aimbots do unless poorly programmed. They're super obvious.

No aimbot today does what the old aimbots do unless poorly programmed. They're super obvious.
    You are completely missing the point. An aimbot missing on purpose does not change what it does when it's active, which is always hit.

Now I'm really done, because this is just moving goalposts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Played 5 games of competitive last night and only lost one because the mercy and mcree kept running off and getting themselves killed miles away from the point. Turns out I'm rather good at reinhardt because I played him in 3 out of the 4 games I won and got a potg with a good quad kill. Also won a ffa as pharaoh by 4 kills which was good fun.

Don't get this game sometimes. Bad games tonight, but 2 back to back really stick out. 1 game, I get grouped with people so damn good I felt like I was being carried, next game I get grouped with a 3 man team that throw the game. Mostly back and forth today for wins/losses, but those 2 just really stood out.

Why use cheats for competitive gaming I never understand it. Does epeen mean that much to people?

dumb question:
    I wanted to make a custom game with deathmatch and less cooldowns, where do I change it?
    I know in previous patches it was able to change how fast your cd are, but where is it now?
    I think i'm blind, I can't find it

10+ Year Old Account
    Well finally did my placements, took me 7 games before I got my first win. Ended with 3/7 at 2.8k, the proceeded to lose my next 2 games and call it for the week. 3 games had a dc and one I had team mates trying to tank their rating, definitely the worst season start so far quality wise.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rarhyx View Post
    dumb question:
    I wanted to make a custom game with deathmatch and less cooldowns, where do I change it?
    I know in previous patches it was able to change how fast your cd are, but where is it now?
    I think i'm blind, I can't find it
    its in the same place its always been.

settings -> Heroes -> general/individual hero -> cooldown time/ *ability x* cooldown time

Formerly known as Arafal

Keep getting teams that can't seem to deal with Bastion, then my team tries it and gets rolled, even after I ask them not to. My losing streak has begun. Avoided it the entire season so far, and now at about 10 games in a row over the last 2 days. Climbed slowly from 2212-2405 and then the streak started. Down to about 2232.
    It's not just a skill issue it seems, as somehow the games I'm in are with people who refuse to swap. We had 2 healers on an attack in Eichenwalde, Ana and Zen. We pushed almost to the end and I was content. On defense, we have 1 healer who is on Ana. Enemy tanks are DVa and Winston. Ana pretty much useless as her heals just got eaten or blocked. Even trying to stay out of them the bubble or Matrix didn't help much. I asked for a 2nd healer or a different solo healer. They push thru, I plead for a 2nd healer. They slowly keep moving I offer to swap to a healer if someone will go tank, point out Ana isn't able to keep up solo or heal thru dvas matrix or the Winston bubble, get told that's not the issue we're having. Teammate swaps as the enemy team is about 2 meters from winning. /sigh.
    Also, reported my first person this season that I thought was cheating. Player on Mei, never once using left mouse click, watch her landing right click after right click regardless of distance. Also watched a kill feed when she got me and I was on Pharah and watched them track me seamlessly for 2 hits and then have a very steady track to another player that was at the doorway down the corridor, stop on them perfectly, and get a head shot. I've had people I felt could have been cheating, but the accuracy of RMC was just too much not to be.
    Last edited by Eapoe; 2017-09-18 at 07:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    Keep getting teams that can't seem to deal with Bastion, then my team tries it and gets rolled, even after I ask them not to. My losing streak has begun. Avoided it the entire season so far, and now at about 10 games in a row over the last 2 days. Climbed slowly from 2212-2405 and then the streak started. Down to about 2232.
    It's not just a skill issue it seems, as somehow the games I'm in are with people who refuse to swap. We had 2 healers on an attack in Eichenwalde, Ana and Zen. We pushed almost to the end and I was content. On defense, we have 1 healer who is on Ana. Enemy tanks are DVa and Winston. Ana pretty much useless as her heals just got eaten or blocked. Even trying to stay out of them the bubble or Matrix didn't help much. I asked for a 2nd healer or a different solo healer. They push thru, I plead for a 2nd healer. They slowly keep moving I offer to swap to a healer if someone will go tank, point out Ana isn't able to keep up solo or heal thru dvas matrix or the Winston bubble, get told that's not the issue we're having. Teammate swaps as the enemy team is about 2 meters from winning. /sigh.
    Also, reported my first person this season that I thought was cheating. Player on Mei, never once using left mouse click, watch her landing right click after right click regardless of distance. Also watched a kill feed when she got me and I was on Pharah and watched them track me seamlessly for 2 hits and then have a very steady track to another player that was at the doorway down the corridor, stop on them perfectly, and get a head shot. I've had people I felt could have been cheating, but the accuracy of RMC was just too much not to be.
    It's really difficult to cheat with things like Mei's RMB though.

Not saying it's impossible because I've seen some crazy shit but it's usually just some hotstreak they are on, pretty easy to see when you have a look at their profile.

Quote Originally Posted by Woobels View Post
    It's really difficult to cheat with things like Mei's RMB though.

Not saying it's impossible because I've seen some crazy shit but it's usually just some hotstreak they are on, pretty easy to see when you have a look at their profile.
    I think it's more the fact that her accuracy was way to high without being an expert marksman. The solid movement from 1 target to the next was the biggest issue with me. Didn't matter what character I picked, she constantly hit with RMB, and then that kill feed where it moved dead on to me for 1 hit and tracked me perfectly for the 2nd, and then had smooth steady movement 100 degrees to the right and head shot someone down the corridor that just appeared was way too convincing. Either way, first time in a while I've actually felt convinced someone was using 3rd party programming to assist their game. I reported them, and moved on. If they get banned, I'm comfortable knowing they got what they deserve. If they don't, then obviously I am wrong and nothing happens to them. Point is, I've rarely come across someone I felt was blatantly cheating, and I've for sure only seen it once where everyone reported a snap targeting 76, even his own team. That was during S1.
    On a side note, seems like my losing streak has ended. Played 5 games tonight with 3 wins and 2 losses (more on par with my track record) which feels good. Better than losing nonstop anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    its in the same place its always been.

settings -> Heroes -> general/individual hero -> cooldown time/ *ability x* cooldown time
    thanks

/10heroes

10+ Year Old Account
    Been away for a few days and came back with freshers flu, bloody students. I've never seen D.Va used in DM, so figured I'd see if I could see why, won the first and second and third in the next two. Really don't get it now, Kings Row was the only place I felt she was bad but still got top 4.