Page 1 of 14
... LastLast

Is Lightforged Warframe the coolest mount Blizz has produced yet?

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Its not that cool... soon itll be more common than it already is.

10+ Year Old Account
    One of them.

But then again, I am a fan of the Paladin Class Hall Mount, the Big Yak from MoP, and the Horde Mini-Zepp.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    nah don't like it at all

The blizzcon ticket mounts are the best looking flying mounts imho. Best ground mount is amani war bear shame they nerfed the sound :/.

IMO, the rogue and shaman class hall, plus the new airship mounts are the best ever.

Love rocket has always been the best.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Looks like an Escaflowne..
    I don't like all these robots, copters, motorbikes.. I'd prefer animal mounts only..
    At least it's not too noisy

Quote Originally Posted by Felfaadaern Darkterror View Post
    ]
    It is a re-skin Mythic Arch Mount. Are you looking for a reason to convince yourself it was worth the gold? I'll buy this one day....it be another mount to add to the current 401 i already have.

I love it but its so odd going from the sky golem and that side to side flying motion to the relatively steady animation of the warframe

Personally, I think the TCG rooster is the coolest mount ever, but that's my personal opinion. Cool is really subjective.
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

It's cool, but still doesn't beat the Blizzcon 2017 warship/blimp. Also, as other people said at only 500k gold it will become very common, if not now by the next expansion as gold becomes more plentiful.

7+ Year Old Account
    cant wait to get mine. i has teh rep but takes forever to get the gold lol
    “Listen, three eyes,” he said, “don’t you try to outweird me, I get stranger things than you free with my breakfast cereal.”

Deleted
    The best mount is always the one, that represents your skill and determination in the game. Gladiator mounts, mithic raider mounts, get1kkkmountsachievement mounts etc

It's up there, along with the faction mounts for this year's Blizzcon, shaman class mount and a couple others I'd need to look up to remember, got too many mounts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    The blizzcon ticket mounts are the best looking flying mounts imho. Best ground mount is amani war bear shame they nerfed the sound :/.
    How so? I don't often see the war bear now days to know how Blizz nerfed the sound.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

It's ok I guess but the fact that everyone has it makes it less intresting.

Deleted
    This is really subjective. I wouldn't use it if I was the only person in the world who got it and I got it for free.

I think it's boring.

Maybe if you are a gnome paladin... otherwise it really honestly sucks, I find it horrible tbh! :/

Each for his own I guess tho!

The /mountspecial is cool, shame everyone is going to have it soon