Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian the Moofia Boss View Post
    Sounds like a non-lethal lynch, like the class reunion game.
    It says right next to it that it is just fluff. I'm pretty sure lynches happen like normal. If not, Danner is confirmed bastard mod for lying about what is fluff and what isn't.

Either way, I wouldn't want to risk it with Largehorn. Lynching him D1 again, even if accidentally, would suck pretty hard.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm happy and sad now Pistol
    DC are quickly becoming one of my new fave groups and you picked last in my bias list for your ava.

Deleted
    Handong is GOAT. Having her at the bottom of your bias list is such a casual normie thing to do.
    Siyeon > Handong > Gahyeon > Dami > SuA > Yoohyeon > JiU.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well at least we have the same first.
    Siyeon >SuA > Senpai Yoohyeon > JiU > Gahyeon > Dami > Handong

Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    Fam. Your response to my accusation had me thinking i was right on the money. It was the most scum response!
    It was the "he could actually be telling the truth in which case 'well fuck'" response.

But I get you, I didn't even put up much of any kick back on it. XD

And a couple of other people need to show up so that we can keep the game about the game... Though Pistol and Anakso arguing about things I know nothing about is mildly amusing.

Quick! Let's change the discussion to another subject! Like, uh...

...what did everyone have for breakfast today?

I had salmon and scrambled eggs on toast.

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Quick! Let's change the discussion to another subject! Like, uh...

...what did everyone have for breakfast today?

I had salmon and scrambled eggs on toast.
    I'm having a couple of coffee (decaf otherwise I might murder someone) and a pack of Twix because I'm an adult.

Deleted
    Are the two of you trying to distract town from the fact that Ana is confirmed normie scum?

And I had herring on rye.

Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    Are the two of you trying to distract town from the fact that Ana is confirmed normie scum?

And I had herring on rye.
    Lord no. I mean... Maybe? I mean I'm pretty sure if what the two of you were discussing resulted in Anakso being "normie scum" wouldn't that make me lower?

I don't know how this particularly works. Generally speaking I'm not one you can classify as a "normie".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Largehorn View Post
    Lord no. I mean... Maybe? I mean I'm pretty sure if what the two of you were discussing resulted in Anakso being "normie scum" wouldn't that make me lower?

I don't know how this particularly works. Generally speaking I'm not one you can classify as a "normie".
    So you're saying you aren't normal in this context? Are you saying you're an anomaly on this timeline? Are you hardclaiming a time paradox?! That's pretty damn sus dude.

And I really didn't want you to get D1 lynched again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Holy moly the kpop trio is striking back. Save me please.

So you're saying you aren't normal in this context? Are you saying you're an anomaly on this timeline? Are you hardclaiming a time paradox?! That's pretty damn sus dude.

And I really didn't want you to get D1 lynched again.
    Sigh... Here I am trying to connect and discuss with you a topic of your choosing, one I know next to nothing about, and you twist my words.

This is why I had to move out Dad.
    Last edited by Largehorn; 2017-09-19 at 02:06 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    attack of the kpop!

Unvote

Vote Graeham

Cause he's trying to stop it!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    Holy moly the kpop trio is striking back. Save me please.
    It was three posts on D1. You'll live.

Quote Originally Posted by Largehorn View Post
    Sigh... Here I am trying to connect and discuss with you a topic of your choosing, one I know next to nothing about, and you twist my words.

This is why I had to move out Dad.
    Your mother leaving us left me jaded and suspicious of everything. Including you. Especially you.

Vote: Crissi

I feel betrayed. We blonds should be sticking together during these troubled times!

Your mother leaving us left me jaded and suspicious of everything. Including you. Especially you.
    I miss Mom (@Dyra) T.T

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    I feel betrayed. We blonds should be sticking together during these troubled times!
    You know who else wanted blond people to stick together during troubled times? Hitler.

Now I'm not sayin... But I'm just saying.

I am currently sick so if I don't post alot this week don't be alarmed. Should be over it by the end of the week. Having to stuff a tissue in my nose every twenty seconds, plus my watery eyes makes it difficiult to do anything.

unvote

Aw, get well soon Valyrian!