Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Banorak View Post
    Mounts > Pets.
    NO WAY...

Mounts are all the same, where pets fulfill different roles and have strengths and weaknesses..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    NO WAY...

Mounts are all the same, where pets fulfill different roles and have strengths and weaknesses..
    I agree here.

Even while I don't buy/own any store/promo mounts/pets, mounts just feel the same 100% of the time, while pets still can fill niche roles fighting certain opponents.

Broken Isle and Argus Family achievements really are interesting because of it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    I'm super excited for what the other games rewards are gonna be. I really hope there's something amazing for Overwatch.
    Don't have high expectations for Overwatch though (if you're expecting a legendary skin), the in-game goodie for Overwatch will probably be an Epic skin like last years Bastion Blizzcon skin.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amnaught View Post
    Last time they had a mount with the Blizzcon ticket, it was only one mount, and there was no pet involved. This year we get two mounts. Fair trade, I'd say.
    I agree 100% with this. It's only fair that it's either a pet (or two pets, like last year) or a mount (or two, like this year).
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxum View Post
    Don't have high expectations for Overwatch though (if you're expecting a legendary skin), the in-game goodie for Overwatch will probably be an Epic skin like last years Bastion Blizzcon skin.
    I swear the bastion one was considered legendary?

I am glad we got mounts this year... I do not mind pets but the murky theme is starting to wear on me

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    I swear the bastion one was considered legendary?
    Nope, it's epic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Just the mounts.

Thank god we finally got something decent.