Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    Raidbots is simceaft, run by a different computer than your own.

SI vs IC comes down to your character itself. Hence why I've continued to state in the guide that they are both viable options. The difference in damage between them is entirely small and even with Convergence is up to you. As for DT being cast without DA up in sims, it will wait a certain amount of time depending on how long DA has until it's off CD, if it's below that it waits if it's above it then it casts it. Simple as that. Which means that Eternal Agony ranks will affect this a lot.
    i havent played in a few months and just chill out on the forums here sometimes. good to see that you are continuing in your position as UH Guru
    Keep up the good fight :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    Raidbots is simceaft, run by a different computer than your own.

SI vs IC comes down to your character itself. Hence why I've continued to state in the guide that they are both viable options. The difference in damage between them is entirely small and even with Convergence is up to you. As for DT being cast without DA up in sims, it will wait a certain amount of time depending on how long DA has until it's off CD, if it's below that it waits if it's above it then it casts it. Simple as that. Which means that Eternal Agony ranks will affect this a lot.
    Hi max yeah I realize raid bots is basically simc in the cloud.

Quote Originally Posted by SenpaiDean View Post
    cof is only good with the haste on use trinket. and legendary shoulders.
    This is very untrue and not supported by anything any theorycrafter has put out

Funny enough just got another CoF from relinquished token... this time a 915 with slot. Jesus!

Thanks Maxweii for your replies!!