10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baconeggcheese View Post
    Ya damn well know those aren't accurate, and literally right under them it says when the account was created.

I too go by avatars a lot, gets confusing as fuck when people change them.
    it really does

10+ Year Old Account
    World needs to hurry

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    it really does
    My apologies

No talk of Monster Hunter Stories though? Seems like an alright pokemon clone. Haven't bothered to get it personally, girlfriend is loving it though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    My apologies

No talk of Monster Hunter Stories though? Seems like an alright pokemon clone. Haven't bothered to get it personally, girlfriend is loving it though.
    I am cheap as fuck when it comes to games so I hardly get new releases unless its a game I know I would like. I also dont have a 3Ds and I am too lazy to take it from my bro.

I am cheap as fuck when it comes to games so I hardly get new releases unless its a game I know I would like. I also dont have a 3Ds and I am too lazy to take it from my bro.
    I was only gonna get it personally because I thought the multiplayer was more than just the basic pokemon style one.

Passed after finding that out.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    My apologies

I got it just before the hurricane hit. I was playing it off and on while I had no power (which only just came back up this afternoon), charging my 3DS using a car charger and sitting in my truck for a while.

The game is fun, it's pokemon enough to be easy to pick up but also different enough to stand out as not being simply another clone. It's more of a traditional JRPG with some Pokemon elements (mainly collecting of Monsters), I'm actually quite enjoying it.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

Quote Originally Posted by Keile View Post
    The game is fun, it's pokemon enough to be easy to pick up but also different enough to stand out as not being simply another clone. It's more of a traditional JRPG with some Pokemon elements (mainly collecting of Monsters), I'm actually quite enjoying it.
    Basically this. The feeling of a MH game is there though the gameplay is completely different. It's definitely good, may be not awesome but gives good vibes all the time.
    Currently unlocked 3* quests and weaponsmith quests. Games expands a lot while you progress. The collecting part is there and it's big/worth enough to be present but not so big it's overwhelming. Then you can customize your monsters so you can iron out weak points and so on - defintiely a good pick since this way all monsters are effective while it's pretty clear you're going to use high rank/rare ones because of better base stats.

EDIT: i really hope they keep the Stories spinoff as a franchise. I don't pretend a new Stories game at the same pace of main ones, but so far it's good enough to deserve to be continued.

The best part is the "lore". You are basically a Rider, which is the same as a Hunter in the same world but you get to be friend with monsters. And you're part of the problem for Hunters since they are not exactly interested in a dragon pet. Basically you don't see any in other games because they have secluded themselves for this reason. And to me the whole setup blends really well with the main games.
    Last edited by Coldkil; 2017-09-14 at 07:19 AM.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

January 29th. Faster than expected, so yeah dont expect the translation team to be working on MHXX anytime soon.

10+ Year Old Account
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Super soon!

- - - Updated - - -

Also that bat monster looks fucking great

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Super soon!

- - - Updated - - -

Also that bat monster looks fucking great
    I actually enjoy games that are announced when they're close to release. I was expecting it to come out somtime late 2018 at best. This is a great surprise. I will probably buy it for console first because it will be the first MH game I'll play ever. Have always been interested, but didn't want to play them on a handheld. With that said, if the release for PC is within a six week period I will probably wait. Anything longer and I will just buy it for PC again. Anyways back to my first point, more companies need to follow this model. Announce the game when it's relatively close to being released. It's been two years since the ff7 remake announcement and we haven't heard anything much about it since. That's just stupid and makes me glad MH is coming out very very soon.

10+ Year Old Account
    When they said early 2018 I assumed march to July, January is so much better!!! And it looks ready and not rushed, if it's out in January it was pushed back to avoid COD destiny mario assaassins creed etc

When they said early 2018 I assumed march to July, January is so much better!!! And it looks ready and not rushed, if it's out in January it was pushed back to avoid COD destiny mario assaassins creed etc
    Wish is smart on their end, so I'm pretty happy with the release date...I should be bored with Destiny by then...and ready for a new game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RuneDK View Post
    Wish is smart on their end, so I'm pretty happy with the release date...I should be bored with Destiny by then...and ready for a new game.

Def a good time for a game. You feel less broke from the holidays and want something new lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really think this is going to be a big game for Monster Hunter in the West. This game has the potential to be a big hit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Poppincaps View Post
    I really think this is going to be a big game for Monster Hunter in the West. This game has the potential to be a big hit.
    They just get that promotion train going. It looks great, plays like any other mh, and is on systems that give them more room to be creative

- - - Updated - - -

I might actually pre order a special edition

would be a first.

10+ Year Old Account

15+ Year Old Account
    well seeing as her ass is probably on the other side of the room i think i'll let the monster do what ever it wants.

Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

10+ Year Old Account
    stupid mods

Alright, so I checked the date and its a friday. Still debating if I should preorder and have it mailed to my house or buy it in person

stupid mods

Alright, so I checked the date and its a friday. Still debating if I should preorder and have it mailed to my house or buy it in person
    im debating if i want that rathalos pro

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    im debating if i want that rathalos pro
    Eh I would never get a console collectors thing, just feels odd.