Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Crucible and raiders

Simple question: Is there some way of seeing which raider has not unlocked the crucible without going through each and every armory?

Deleted
    Yes, there are several ways.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tcable View Post
    And then you don't list them?

OT: I'm not sure, but I assume achievement tracker addons can be made to check for the achievement

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tcable View Post
    Maybe list 'em? /shrug

I was a bit bored and wrote a special api request page just for your concern. Its uglyness is only surpassed by its slowness. Enjoy!

> click me <

Change region (eu/na), realm name, guild name and the guild rank to your needs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rici View Post
    I was a bit bored and wrote a special api request page just for your concern. Its uglyness is only surpassed by its slowness. Enjoy!

> click me <

Change region (eu/na), realm name, guild name and the guild rank to your needs.
    Awesome. Thanks a ton!

We had a raider that hadn't even been to argus yet after 3 weeks of it being out.

You can just ask them to link the "Now You're Cooking with Netherlight" Achievement. Should only take someone a few seconds to do it. It's located under the "Artifacts" achievement tab.

Quote Originally Posted by Moggie View Post
    Simple question: Is there some way of seeing which raider has not unlocked the crucible without going through each and every armory?
    Eh... by asking them?

I'm assuming that this is for pugs and you don't trust them, so the best way is to check their achievement in their armory. There are addons to link fake achivements so I wouldn't trust an in-game achievement link.

Quote Originally Posted by shyguybman View Post
    We had a raider that hadn't even been to argus yet after 3 weeks of it being out.
    Being on time: check.
    Gear gemmed & enchanted: check.
    Flask & food: check.
    Pots: check.
    Augment rune: check.
    Vantus rune: check.
    Crucible? Oh shi- I knew I forgot something!
    THAT'S 50 DKP MINUS THERE SON!

just inspect them. There is 0 reason why anyone should not have 910 relics in their weapons

If their weapon is 945+ they used the crucible

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khallid View Post
    Eh... by asking them?

I'm assuming that this is for pugs and you don't trust them, so the best way is to check their achievement in their armory. There are addons to link fake achivements so I wouldn't trust an in-game achievement link.

Sadly, no. Was 3-4 mythic raiders who all claimed they'd done it but nothing added up. Same folks who said doing WQ was a waste of time and getting past rank 1 Concordance was worthless. They've now been sat out as of two nights ago. They want to raid, put in the little bit of work into helping the group. The link only confirmed (and found) the few we knew about and one who'd been trying to stay out of view.

And going by the whole "weapon at 945" isn't exactly telling of who and who does not have crucibles unlocked =P

Sadly, no. Was 3-4 mythic raiders who all claimed they'd done it but nothing added up. Same folks who said doing WQ was a waste of time and getting past rank 1 Concordance was worthless. They've now been sat out as of two nights ago. They want to raid, put in the little bit of work into helping the group. The link only confirmed (and found) the few we knew about and one who'd been trying to stay out of view.

And going by the whole "weapon at 945" isn't exactly telling of who and who does not have crucibles unlocked =P
    There's an achievement called "cooking with the crucible". If you have it then you unlocked the crucible and if you don't then you didn't.

Checking to see if they're actually using it is a different story though.

Or just don't try so hard to be something you're not. Until Antorus comes out, the crucible technically counts as 'overgearing' when it comes to raids. You don't need the crucible to do a raid that came out 3 months before it did.

Quote Originally Posted by babalou1 View Post
    just inspect them. There is 0 reason why anyone should not have 910 relics in their weapons

If their weapon is 945+ they used the crucible
    My weapon was 947 before crucible even came live, and my relics are only 930x2 and 920... Now i have 963.

I think the most viable way is to check achievements at this point... Now you're cooking with Netherlight...

The mojo page is not working for me... Might it be bugged or something?

Madness will consume you!!!

Well when you inspect someone it wont show the crucible ilvls

- - - Updated - - -

For a guild checking the summary part of logs might be the most convenient way to check it

Inbe4 link Netherlight Crucible achi along with whatever raidachievement becomes obligatory for invites in pugs

Quote Originally Posted by shyguybman View Post
    Clearly he felt the netherlight crucible was a handicap and he didn't need it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    Inbe4 link Netherlight Crucible achi along with whatever raidachievement becomes obligatory for invites in pugs
    Why is this so bad? If someone can't even be arsed to play the few story quests, i don't want him/her in my PUG anyways. If you don't want to progress your char then why would you even WANT to PUG raid?

Exceptionally lucky individuals could even get up to 972 without the Crucible. Anybody with full Mythic ToS relics will be at least 951.