Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    There are many ways to get shaders. Sometimes they are in world chests, sometimes you get them for completing activities, and you can get them from leveling up. I wouldn't worry about it really. It is a minor thing any how.
    My issue with the shader isn't that you can buy them with credit...it's really that they're a one time use. In D1 I had a few shaders I liked to switch between....now it's like shit don't want to use it. Other than that I agree there isn't much to worry about.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RuneDK View Post
    My issue with the shader isn't that you can buy them with credit...it's really that they're a one time use. In D1 I had a few shaders I liked to switch between....now it's like shit don't want to use it. Other than that I agree there isn't much to worry about.
    I agree 100%. I wish the slot for the shaders was at least not on the item itself, but on the item slot. That way if I change my armor, the same shader stays. I love that each individual piece can have a shader applied, I just hate that when you switch armor, it is gone.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I agree 100%. I wish the slot for the shaders was at least not on the item itself, but on the item slot. That way if I change my armor, the same shader stays. I love that each individual piece can have a shader applied, I just hate that when you switch armor, it is gone.
    Oh come on, this way Bungie will have no profits and there will be no Destiny 3. F2P games have to earn somehow. Oh wait...
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyr Storm View Post
    Boy, that was a whole lot of text just to confirm what I already said about you.

Would have been easier if you had just said, "Yes, Zephyr, you're spot on with your assessment."
    Nothing of value to add and realizing you're wrong, so you go on about the length instead of any of the content because you really have nothing to say, nor any substance behind what you say.

Hilarious considering the entire thread is filled with you writing rage novels with anyone who disagrees with you. Welcome to ignore. I'll await your predictable witty comment regarding that too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    Oh come on, this way Bungie will have no profits and there will be no Destiny 3. F2P games have to earn somehow. Oh wait...
    Hehe. I know what you mean. But at least with this idea, it can still be consumable. If you want to change the shader, even on the item slot it self, it could still be consumed when changed.

- - - Updated - - -
    @esoterickk are you on the Bungie forums? I think I saw your name in a thread the other day.

@esoterickk are you on the Bungie forums? I think I saw your name in a thread the other day.
    I personally haven't posted in there in a while but I usually get mentions in bungie threads/reddit threads about raid challenges and solo stuff. Might've seen my name there from that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by esoterickk View Post
    I personally haven't posted in there in a while but I usually get mentions in bungie threads/reddit threads about raid challenges and solo stuff. Might've seen my name there from that.
    That might have been the case. I swear I saw your name from somewhere other than on here.

If you see Fizzlepop-531, that would be me. I spend most my time in the Lore section of the forums.

That might have been the case. I swear I saw your name from somewhere other than on here.

If you see Fizzlepop-531, that would be me. I spend most my time in the Lore section of the forums.
    Oh nice, I'll be sure to keep a look out in the future

- - - Updated - - -

Also, this week the raid boss order has changed apparently. Dogs are the first encounter, instead of the Bathing Ritual.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by esoterickk View Post
    Oh nice, I'll be sure to keep a look out in the future

- - - Updated - - -

Also, this week the raid boss order has changed apparently. Dogs are the first encounter, instead of the Bathing Ritual.
    Futile! You can start anywhere you like via the Tunnels. You technically can skip everything and just kill Calus.

Should add though that it is neat that they would switch up the order. Shows that they are attempting to make things a little more dynamic.

15+ Year Old Account
    Futile! You can start anywhere you like via the Tunnels. You technically can skip everything and just kill Calus.

Should add though that it is neat that they would switch up the order. Shows that they are attempting to make things a little more dynamic.
    All the checkpoints are reset and all keys deleted. How are you going to skip to the end via tunnels without unlocking stuff?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xerus View Post
    All the checkpoints are reset and all keys deleted. How are you going to skip to the end via tunnels without unlocking stuff?
    When you first zone into the raid, there is a bridge. Under the bridge, there is a path to a room with 6 switches. If you flip them quickly in the correct order, it opens the Aquaducts. You walk up the temple, to the sewer pipes where a door is now open. Follow that path to an area with a Fan on the floor. Activate the fan from the controls next to it and it will send you up into the tunnels. From there, you can get to any boss you wish.

The keys are only for the chests, not the doors.

For example, I raided with some friends on a fresh run. We beat the baths, opened the door in the Bath room, and then traversed to the Pleasure gardens, completely skipping the event inbetween with the Standard Bearers. We never opened the door the typical way, we just skipped right to the next actual boss event.

For your viewing pleasure.
    Last edited by Kathandira; 2017-09-19 at 04:04 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    When you first zone into the raid, there is a bridge. Under the bridge, there is a path to a room with 6 switches. If you flip them quickly in the correct order, it opens the Aquaducts. You walk up the temple, to the sewer pipes where a door is now open. Follow that path to an area with a Fan on the floor. Activate the fan from the controls next to it and it will send you up into the tunnels. From there, you can get to any boss you wish.

The keys are only for the chests, not the doors.
    I was under the impression that the doors into the various areas were tied to the checkpoints. They are locked until you clear the respective area.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was under the impression that the doors into the various areas were tied to the checkpoints. They are locked until you clear the respective area.
    I don't believe so. On my first run, I had only beaten the Bath House, and then started running around and was able to find the Gauntlet and open the door.

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't believe so. On my first run, I had only beaten the Bath House, and then started running around and was able to find the Gauntlet and open the door.
    I guess my point was more that you cannot go from fresh, no one has a checkpoint yet, instance to Calus via sewer, which was what you said. You need at least one person with a checkpoint to him and you won't have that without someone having cleared to him at some point.

10+ Year Old Account
    I guess my point was more that you cannot go from fresh, no one has a checkpoint yet, instance to Calus via sewer, which was what you said. You need at least one person with a checkpoint to him and you won't have that without someone having cleared to him at some point.
    i'll test it out tonight. The entire tunnels have been mapped out.

https://www.reddit.com/r/destiny2/co...nderbelly_map/

I'll give it a shot to see if I can skip things on a fresh raid. Which I believe you can since we didn't get to the gauntlet, and I was able to get there before beating the Pleasure Gardens.

So since the reset the heroic fallen walker event is now summoning in heavy shank minibosses. Is this a new thing or just never happened to me before?

15+ Year Old Account
    i'll test it out tonight. The entire tunnels have been mapped out.

https://www.reddit.com/r/destiny2/co...nderbelly_map/

I'll give it a shot to see if I can skip things on a fresh raid. Which I believe you can since we didn't get to the gauntlet, and I was able to get there before beating the Pleasure Gardens.
    Bungies does a ton of stuff wrong, but I can't believe they would let you skip the entire raid and just do the end boss.

Also I had no idea there was a random subreddit for Destiny 2. I thought everyone just used the main sub.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    So since the reset the heroic fallen walker event is now summoning in heavy shank minibosses. Is this a new thing or just never happened to me before?
    I don't recall ever seeing heavy shanks in that event.

I don't recall ever seeing heavy shanks in that event.
    Yeah i didn't before but 3 times in a row on Titan it spawned when the first walker died in a heroic one. Maybe it was patched in to eat up more scorch ammo? it is the easiest event by far.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    Would be cool if the events cycled in some way week to week. I hope that is what is happening here.

I think the extra enemies appear during events that the Flashpoint is on. Noticed it this week too, both the giant Shank on the Fallen encounters, along with the extra Hive boss on the Witches ritual. Must be a way to keep Flashpoints a little bit more exciting.