Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    I feel like I'm living in some kind of alternative reality where the US president tweets stuff like that

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jibberbox85 View Post
    I agree that Trump's tweets are sometimes immature . However, those who get triggered over a tweet like the Hilary one, the law mower boy deal, and the sun stare saga are just as immature. With that said, you're are showing yourself to be an apologist for those who're making mountains out of molehills on such silly issues. Like I stated, you don't seem to grasp this concept very well with it being basic 101 knowledge.
    Nobody is making a mountain out of it save perhaps trump bots who rally around this sort of thing so they can point out how awful they think the media is. The media is literally just reporting it and its literally just that awful. Stop being dense. Stop being an apologist. You are wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellboi View Post
    King is guy who had wrote more than a few books about incest is offended by a joke tweet, King is a fucking moron.
    Is every Trump supporter getting talking points from Ben Shapiro nowadays?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I don't get it, Trump is either super terrible at golf, or is aiming at holes that nobody should be aiming at.
    As a side note, I've read Trump really is terrible at golf and cheats constantly.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hellboi View Post
    No one is upset over this tweet except for those who hate Trump, the rest of us find it fucking hilarious.

Will Liberals start considering golf a hate sport like they did with the peppi meme? Liberal outrage is funny as hell.
    You all threw a fit about this one:

But when Donald Trump does it, it's fine.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Glorious Leader View Post
    Nobody is making a mountain out of it save perhaps trump bots who rally around this sort of thing so they can point out how awful they think the media is. The media is literally just reporting it and its literally just that awful. Stop being dense. Stop being an apologist. You are wrong.

It's alright. I'm fine with you disagreeing with my opinion. With that said, Is there anything else of that you like to add that's actually meaningful to this discussion? If not, the discussion is over.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's alright. I'm fine with you disagreeing with my opinion. With that said, Is there anything else of that you like to add that's actually meaningful to this discussion? If not, the discussion is over.
    Other than you are wrong? Nope im good.

Quote Originally Posted by Glorious Leader View Post
    Other than you are wrong? Nope im good.

Shame, I was looking was looking forward to a potentially meaningful dialog that never transpired here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shame, I was looking was looking forward to a potentially meaningful dialog that never transpired here.
    Its hard to get that when other people have positions that are simple incorrect. You may wish to reasses your beliefs and understanding especially vis a vi the media which had no obligation to cover the president in a way that easy to digest for trump apologists like yourself. They cover trump and you cry. Maybe you want pravda?

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Is every Trump supporter getting talking points from Ben Shapiro nowadays?
    I have no idea, why are you asking me?

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Wait, he's trying to make a point with this? Come on, man. Are we really still pretending that Trump is playing 4D+ chess and has all these higher motivations and more elaborate plans?
    He is not playing 4D chess but he is playing the media and the American left. He is playing you like a fiddle. He knows who will take offense at this and he doesn't care about those people as they take offense at everything he does. Did no one recall the WWE gif already? All that did was get CNN a shit storm while Trump just sat back and laughed. Well he just got you all again.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    As a side note, I've read Trump really is terrible at golf and cheats constantly.

- - - Updated - - -

[IMG]http://media.tmz.com/2017/05/30/0530-kathy-griffin-graphic-donald-trump-head-cut-off-tyler-sheilds-03-1200x630.jpg[/]

Comparing a funny tweet of a golf ball knocking someone down is the same as looking like you behead them? Liberal logic is always amusing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadite View Post
    He is not playing 4D chess but he is playing the media and the American left. He is playing you like a fiddle. He knows who will take offense at this and he doesn't care about those people as they take offense at everything he does. Did no one recall the WWE gif already? All that did was get CNN a shit storm while Trump just sat back and laughed. Well he just got you all again.
    Trolling is not a substitute for competence. Nor is it a virtue, ever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Trolling is not a substitute for competence. Nor is it a virtue, ever.
    People take the piss about Trump every day so i don't really begrudge him getting his fishing rod out every now and again.

10+ Year Old Account
    People take the piss about Trump every day so i don't really begrudge him getting his fishing rod out every now and again.
    Assuming he does anything besides "troll", of course. And also assuming that he is actually being intentionally controversial and not just, you know, an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post

Yeah the severed head is a good point. It may be graphic, but it's not some sort of violent incitement to be taken literally.

Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    Yeah the severed head is a good point. It may be graphic, but it's not some sort of violent incitement to be taken literally.

If Trump released some video, and or picture of himself with a golf club hitting a severed bloodied head of something that looked like Hilary, I most defiantly would question his sanity.

7+ Year Old Account
    He really knows that he lives rent free inside all of their heads.

Many of these mmo-posters have a borderline obsession about him. Like, the type that you would walk in their apartment and see the walls covered with newspaper clippings, maps, and pictures of trump trying to find some great conspiracy.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    He really knows that he lives rent free inside all of their heads.

Many of these mmo-posters have a borderline obsession about him. Like, the type that you would walk in their apartment and see the walls covered with newspaper clippings, maps, and pictures of trump trying to find some great conspiracy.

You've been to Skroes place?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ohiostate124 View Post
    LOL - now THAT was funny, I don't care who you are.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ohiostate124 View Post
    Skroe's obsession is really creepy. Again, I feel maybe his personal ego was shattered when Trump won and all of his bold, arrogant, and condescending predictions fell on their face.

Some of his posts show some extremism too. I mean, hell, half the time it sounds like he wants to recreate a real The Purge with Trump supporters as the target.