Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    Although Im not a AM3 fan, Its a good price. As others stated, If its in good shape grab it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arbiter View Post
    Ah yes, the good ol "I failed to read the proper information before giving my opinion and got called out for it so now I must tell someone not to insult me by insulting them in a demeaning manner." approach.

Honestly dude the whole calling someone "kid" approach is childish. Shows an extremely low level of maturity. You have no idea how old he is.
    I have no beef with you, kid. We can both walk away and nobody gets hurt, ok?

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scyo View Post
    I have no beef with you, kid. We can both walk away and nobody gets hurt, ok?
    lol alright, "kid". Feel free to put the fedora away before posting. You look silly.
    | Fractal Design Define R5 White | Intel i7-4790K CPU | Corsair H100i Cooler | 16GB G.Skill Ripsaws X 1600Mhz |
    | MSI Gaming 6G GTX 980ti | Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD | Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD |

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arbiter View Post
    lol alright, "kid". Feel free to put the fedora away before posting. You look silly.
    You know knothing about my precious Fedora. It carries powers beyond the likes of you ever witnessed. Beware.
    Last edited by mmoc7d0ef109c7; 2017-09-18 at 11:34 AM.

Deleted
    Han solo complex

on a sidenote: 1200 watts for a SLI system is still stupid. 750 are MORE than enough.

Dont.

Regardless weather its a good price or not, regardless you wont be getting a warranty

Never buy expensive things from your friends. If anything goes wrong it going to cause arguments. I bought my ex a gaming rig with eyefinity. Working perfectly at his house, got back to hers and issues galore started. it was only £400, but for what she needed £400 would of bought her a nice quick small rig

My gfs company went bankrupt, and alas they are selling their office equipment including a "gaming pc" they bought for her to use (for work yes, dont ask) no more than 6 months ago. They have turned to me to ask if I want to buy it but I have a hard time to evaluate the components of the pc. My own is around 5-6 years old and I have been thinking about getting a new one. I play pretty casually (blizzard fanboy mostly), and I dont intend to do something spectacular with it like editing or streaming, just playing some games regularly.

Im writing the components as they are written on their receipt. Its in danish so ill try to translate as best as I can and hopefully some of you can decipher it:

- Fractal Design Node 304 Mini-ITX Sortblæsere (fans): 2x 92mm front, 1x 140mm bag, mITX, DTX, 2x USB3.0
    - Samsung 750 EVO 250GB 2.5" SSD Bulk, SATA 6GB/s, op til 540/520MB/s
    - Intel Core i5-6500 Skylake Processor, Socket-LGA1151, Quad Core 3.2GHz, 6MB, 65W, 14nm, Boxed m/køler (cooler)
    - HyperX Fury DDR4 2133MHz 16GB, 2x8GB 2133MHz (PC4-17000) DDR4 CL14, Sort
    - MSI B150I GAMING PRO AC, Socket-1151, Bundkort (motherboard), mini-ITX, B150, DDR4, 1xPCIe-x16, M.2, HDMI, DVI-D
    - Fractal Design Integra M 550W PSU, ATX 12V v2.4, 80 Plus Bronze, Semi-Modular, 2x6+2pin, 5xSATA, 2xMolex
    - akasa SATA3 Cabel PROSLIM 30 cm Black, SATA III (6.0Gb/s),SATA II (3.0Gb/s) and SATA I, (1.5Gb/s), SSD, HDD, ODD, 7pin

These are the specifications I dont understand. As it was a small company and my gf was good friends with the bosses, they have told me I can get it for 25% of the buy price, which in EUR is 230ish (1705 DKK).

Can anyone help me analyse the components and the offer? Preferably not with a "DUDE, WTF ITS THE CHEAPEST DEAL IN THE WORLD" but a more well rounded answer.

Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by omniscience View Post
    My gfs company went bankrupt, and alas they are selling their office equipment including a "gaming pc" they bought for her to use (for work yes, dont ask) no more than 6 months ago. They have turned to me to ask if I want to buy it but I have a hard time to evaluate the components of the pc. My own is around 5-6 years old and I have been thinking about getting a new one. I play pretty casually (blizzard fanboy mostly), and I dont intend to do something spectacular with it like editing or streaming, just playing some games regularly.

Im writing the components as they are written on their receipt. Its in danish so ill try to translate as best as I can and hopefully some of you can decipher it:

- Fractal Design Node 304 Mini-ITX Sortblæsere (fans): 2x 92mm front, 1x 140mm bag, mITX, DTX, 2x USB3.0
    - Intel Core i5-6500 Skylake Processor, Socket-LGA1151, Quad Core 3.2GHz, 6MB, 65W, 14nm, Boxed m/køler (cooler)
    - MSI B150I GAMING PRO AC, Socket-1151, Bundkort (motherboard), mini-ITX, B150, DDR4, 1xPCIe-x16, M.2, HDMI, DVI-D
    - Fractal Design Integra M 550W PSU, ATX 12V v2.4, 80 Plus Bronze, Semi-Modular, 2x6+2pin, 5xSATA, 2xMolex
    - akasa SATA3 Cabel PROSLIM 30 cm Black, SATA III (6.0Gb/s),SATA II (3.0Gb/s) and SATA I, (1.5Gb/s), SSD, HDD, ODD, 7pin

These are the specifications I dont understand. As it was a small company and my gf was good friends with the bosses, they have told me I can get it for 25% of the buy price, which in EUR is 230ish (1705 DKK).

Can anyone help me analyse the components and the offer? Preferably not with a "DUDE, WTF ITS THE CHEAPEST DEAL IN THE WORLD" but a more well rounded answer.

Thanks in advance!
    Short explanation, for 230e, buy it asap, like now, call them and buy it now.

Put a GPU into that and game away, there is nothing wrong with it, either a 1050 Ti or a 1060 3GB, do note there isnt much room in there so try to research a bit about what length fits, there is some info about PSU cables getting in the way, bla bla bla.

Others can write more if they want, but for 230e i can buy it myself now, gimme the company info pl0x, i will even pay the transfer fees to Greece.
    Last edited by potis; 2017-09-19 at 05:58 PM.

Bear with me, GPU is a graphics card?

Thank you for the reply.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by omniscience View Post

Thanks in advance!
    Hijacking someone elses Post is frowned upon.

Create your own and Im sure everyone will throw in their opinions.

Quote Originally Posted by moremana View Post
    Hijacking someone elses Post is frowned upon.

Create your own and Im sure everyone will throw in their opinions.
    Okey dokey, I wouldnt want to spam the forum is the consensus was it could be resolved within another thread.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Karon View Post
    on a sidenote: 1200 watts for a SLI system is still stupid. 750 are MORE than enough.
    Not when the 2 graphics cards the system was originally built with can use upto 500W on there own, using 750 is really to low. Not a good idea to use a power supply near either 100% capacity unless your absolutely desperate.
    Science has made us gods even before we are worthy of being men: Jean Rostand. Yeah, Atheism is a religion like bald is a hair colour!.
    Classic: "The tank is the driver, the healer is the fuel, and the DPS are the kids sitting in the back seat screaming and asking if they're there yet."
    Irony >> "do they even realize that having a state religion IS THE REASON WE LEFT BRITTEN? god these people are idiots"

Quote Originally Posted by Shakari View Post
    Not when the 2 graphics cards the system was originally built with can use upto 500W on there own, using 750 is really to low. Not a good idea to use a power supply near either 100% capacity unless your absolutely desperate.
    2x 1080ti + 6700k @4.9 GHz barely reach 500w. 66% Peak load is absolutely fine.