Quote Originally Posted by Valeron View Post
    Isn't Chelsea the PL team with most of the drama? Anyway, everyone is making way too much of this. It's up to Emery to sort it out but unfortunately for PSG, he is not a strong personality to sort out egos.
    Read Nyriqo's sig.

Said it before, I'll say it again, Neymar is the Justin Biebar of Football.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Frank View Post
    Said it before, I'll say it again, Neymar is the Justin Biebar of Football.
    Indeed. Just joined PSG but he already thinks he beats Cavani on the food chain.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nyriqo View Post
    Is that fo'real? the hell...
    Apparently comparing dick sizes is now officially racist.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    We have sowed the seeds of discontent within the PSG camp.
    Neymar will now move to Manchester United in January for another world record fee.

You're welcome world.
    Saw a clip where Tete almost 'killed' Neymar. Satisfied beyond belief.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valeron View Post
    Isn't Chelsea the PL team with most of the drama? Anyway, everyone is making way too much of this. It's up to Emery to sort it out but unfortunately for PSG, he is not a strong personality to sort out egos.
    They have the drama, but do they have the money?

Deleted
    Huddlesfield at 4/1 what thy fucko

who do you guys think is going to win Golden Boy? Mbappe?

Quote Originally Posted by sheffield View Post
    who do you guys think is going to win Golden Boy? Mbappe?
    Rashford for 2 years running

Deleted
    Mbappe. He has all the qualities to be ballon d'or some day, and his career trajectory is showing no signs of slowing down.

Talked about him in class today a little actually, my students are all PSG fans and love Mbappe to bits because he's from a very close area. Had a few girls ask if he had a girlfriend, at least they've got their priorities straight...

- - - Updated - - -

Dele Ali has what I'd call a punchable face.

Scratch that, he's got a face I'd punch repeatedly.

lol @ liverpool

Results since signing the Ox:

5 - 0 defeat

2 - 2 draw

1 - 1 draw

and now 2-0 down to Liecester
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    Mbappe. He has all the qualities to be ballon d'or some day, and his career trajectory is showing no signs of slowing down
    Guess thats why you never mentioned his eye watering price tag after the loan move or even dembele's silly fee after they both have one good season

And you went on about pogba's price for 6months last year.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Guess thats why you never mentioned his eye watering price tag after the loan move or even dembele's silly fee after they both have one good season

And you went on about pogba's price for 6months last year.
    yea but pogbas shit m8
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    yea but pogbas shit m8
    Sells a lot of shirts

10+ Year Old Account
    lol @ liverpool

Results since signing the Ox:

5 - 0 defeat

2 - 2 draw

1 - 1 draw

and now 2-0 down to Liecester
    And Liverpool look they're playing more of their first 11 than Leicester. Don't think Liverpool are going to be challenging top 4 this season, they should have sold Coutinho and bought and whole new back line.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    And Liverpool look they're playing more of their first 11 than Leicester. Don't think Liverpool are going to be challenging top 4 this season, they should have sold Coutinho and bought and whole new back line.
    Yeah I had em for top 4 because I thought chelsea might meltdown more but now I think its gonna be Man Utd/ Man City/ Chelsea/ Arsenal.

Liverpool are leaking so many goals its getting to meme stage.

What on earth is happening at Burnley?

Deleted
    yea but pogbas shit m8
    My thoughts on the matter.

Dembele's I don't quite understand, knockon from the Neymar transfer most likely, but Mbappe looks a player worth what's being talked about.

Pogba's transfer exists in its own insane bubble of time. A time when donkeys ruled the earth "Walking with dinosaurs music".

Anyway: lol liverpool. Let's read some Rawk for shits and giggles.

10+ Year Old Account
    Barca finally have an aerial threat in Paulinho. Still a joke of a signing though.

Ronaldo is also back for tomorrow after serving an unjust 5 match ban.
    Last edited by SLSAMG; 2017-09-19 at 09:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGOAT View Post
    Ronaldo is also back for tomorrow after serving an unjust 5 match ban.
    The thug pushed the ref hard enough I was worried for whip lash for the poor fella.

Bayern with a 3-0 away win against an "in-form" Schalke team, they have had a good start to the season. A lot of rotation and still an amazing away perfomance and damn James ran the show, 1+1, a good goal and an amazing assist and he created the penalty aswell. He played at the left flank but was all over the place in a good way.

Rudy for free has also been an incredible thing, could see him in many Champions League teams.

Bad news tho, Neuer out until January. Ulreich made some good saves today but he isn't always that confident and he is not good with his feet. I think we will do just fine with him, the outfield players have to play well against the better teams though since we can't rely on him that much. With Alaba soon returning (I think) we'll have a good fit squad. Can't wait for Hummels and Boateng getting to their best and play together.

ABBA penalty kicks.. blech