Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    BTW - here is what the fucking whack job Governor of YOUR STATE said yesterady:

And you have the audacity to cry over me calling LA and SF a rat's nest of liberals. LOL.
    well in the game of asshole Olympics you both tie for first then I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    Now you sound like trump, saying both sides are bad!
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    Now you sound like trump, saying both sides are bad!
    that's nice honey.

Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    Well it seems that wasn't true. Is there ever going to be a proper investigation into how the prior administration interfered in the election? It seems pretty convenient that they were tapping Manafort for a 2 years without finding anything, then drop the surveillance due to lack of evidence, then go and get another FISA authorization when he joins the Trump campaign. Seems like an awfully big coincidence that they run surveillance for years without finding any evidence, and then pull a justification for further surveillance out of thin air like that.

Its pretty obvious that the Obama administration was abusing their power here, and the corporate media is now going to spin this story like crazy to avoid having to admit to that.

http://www.businessinsider.com/paul-...mueller-2017-9

Me thinks you do not understand when he was tapped, how he was tapped and whom he was tapped by.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    I always wanted a participation award

Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    @Venant I'd say you tried but you failed spectacularly with this.
    Copycat.
    /tencharacters

BTW - here is what the fucking whack job Governor of YOUR STATE said yesterady:

And you have the audacity to cry over me calling LA and SF a rat's nest of liberals. LOL.

- - - Updated - - -

the fact that you think Trump is either a racist or sexist is fucking hilarious - and one of the reasons why we (Trump voters) marginalized Liberals in this country by electing Trump.
    The fact you don't think he's racist or sexist just goes to show how racist and sexist you must inherently be.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by maomoa View Post
    The fact you don't think he's racist or sexist just goes to show how racist and sexist you must inherently be.
    Of course, that must be it! But aren't you missing a few things? Islamophobic, homophobic, transphobic, misogynist, etc. Please, feel free to use every label to describe me - you know you want to.

LOLOLOLOLOL!

Of course, that must be it! But aren't you missing a few things? Islamophobic, homophobic, transphobic, misogynist, etc. Please, feel free to use every label to describe me - you know you want to.

LOLOLOLOLOL!
    You missed the most important part about Trump snowflakes, especially coming from someone in Nashville, that you're the real victim. That Nashville is the last bastion of culture you have left and you're going to be the one to defend it!

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Well it seems that wasn't true. Is there ever going to be a proper investigation into how the prior administration interfered in the election? It seems pretty convenient that they were tapping Manafort for a 2 years without finding anything, then drop the surveillance due to lack of evidence, then go and get another FISA authorization when he joins the Trump campaign. Seems like an awfully big coincidence that they run surveillance for years without finding any evidence, and then pull a justification for further surveillance out of thin air like that.

Its pretty obvious that the Obama administration was abusing their power here, and the corporate media is now going to spin this story like crazy to avoid having to admit to that.

This doesn't mean what you think it means. You are, in essence wrong - both out of ignorance and factuality.

Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Two-year surveillance for some investigation that found nothing and so warrant was suspended - most likely just wide net trying to get Yanukovich assets (since end of 2013-start of 2014 is exactly when they seriously started looking after Ukrainian coup).

And then 2016-2017 surveillance that also found nothing as far as we know.

There is also no indication that no knock raid produced anything either.

Just the usual abuse of power, nothing interesting really.
    You do know to keep a wiretap on that long, you have to have some sort of reason to right? And you can't just say I am going to wiretap this person for no reason. You need to get a FISA warrant which requires a lot of probable cause to get. You are just scared because your operative is getting close to singing like a jailbird.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post
    It's pretty tough argument to say Trump was not wiretapped when there is evidence of wiretapping at "Trump Tower." But yea they were looking at the other guy.
    Considering he wasn't the target like he claimed, and neither was the Trump tower, yeah there is NO EVIDENCE that Trump was wiretapped by an Obama order like Trump claimed.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post
    When even the Trump DOJ says you are wrong, you are trying everything in your power to use a retarded source to try to back up your claim. Why am I not surprised?

Your post says that Paul Manafort was wiretapped by the FBI after a judge issued a warrant for it due to the evidence present that Manafort was colluding with the Russians. Trump alleged that Obama personally ordered a wiretap on Trump Tower. That isn't the same thing.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    I think the tweet speaks for itself...

Well you see, what the president really meant...

He was clearly trying to send a message, and if you read between the lines...

You're taking the presidents words too literally when they were not meant that way...

I feel like if I get a few more we'll have an easy bingo.
    I like Trump cause he tells it like it is!
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Yes and? He wasn't tapped, Manafort was.

If he stupidly chose a guy who was being tapped, or had recently been tapped, that's kinda on him bro.

Something something "the best people" something something.
    Or they wanted to listen to Trump and knew they could weasel out a FISA warrant and it wouldn't look as bad because he did business in Russia.

Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    Or they wanted to listen to Trump and knew they could weasel out a FISA warrant and it wouldn't look as bad because he did business in Russia.
    I'm sure you have ample evidence to support such a preposterous work of fiction, right?

I'm sure you have ample evidence to support such a preposterous work of fiction, right?
    The beauty of FISA warrants is all the "evidence" is classified. Its the most broad over reaching warrant that can be issued.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    We doing another benghazi or whatever all over again? Didn't they just finish an investigation and say there was no evidence?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    We doing another benghazi or whatever all over again? Didn't they just finish an investigation and say there was no evidence?
    Um, the claim that Obama wire tap Trump Tower wasn't really an investigation. The DoJ just looked, saw it never happened, and reported that.

The OP is on about something entirely different: Trump hiring Manafort, who had already been monitored for two years, and then Manafort likely called Trump due to his job at the time. The OP and the Bretibartian sites waving headlines like this are moving the goalposts. Trump claimed Obama ordered a wire tap of Trump Tower. His own admin said that was wrong. At best, Twitler's rabid fanbase can claim that Obama ordered a wire tap of someone who was a foreign agent by his own admission, who Trump hired anyhow, and then took his calls.

Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    The beauty of FISA warrants is all the "evidence" is classified. Its the most broad over reaching warrant that can be issued.
    Well, since the President has the power to declassify such warrants, maybe he should do just just that. We'll go ahead and wait for it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Well, since the President has the power to declassify such warrants, maybe he should do just just that. We'll go ahead and wait for it.
    Nah, you have to be Russian for Trump to hand you classified intelligence.